CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamima Begum Cannot Come Back

ChildeHarold

25 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Looks like it's chinks.

If it was white people, their names, addresses and photos would already be published. As it's clearly ethnic cunts, the usual sweeping it under the carpet will take place. It was probably a fight between two rival grooming gangs that the police have been turning a blind eye to for years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If it was white people, their names, addresses and photos would already be published. As it's clearly ethnic cunts, the usual sweeping it under the carpet will take place. It was probably a fight between two rival grooming gangs that the police have been turning a blind eye to for years.

One wouldn’t want to speculate too much now and being wales it could just be some of the native taff savages pissed up as usual, but if it centres around a take away it’s likely to be ethnic Johnnie s 

The chinky triads tend to keep their going’s on behind closed doors, in fact all the yellow cunts living here are almost invisible in society. I guess most of these zopperheads are originally from Hong Kong and many chink business’s are fronts for organised crime, people and sex trafficking and fucking god knows what else

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One wouldn’t want to speculate too much now and being wales it could just be some of the native taff savages pissed up as usual, but if it centres around a take away it’s likely to be ethnic Johnnie s 

The chinky triads tend to keep their going’s on behind closed doors, in fact all the yellow cunts living here are almost invisible in society. I guess most of these zopperheads are originally from Hong Kong and many chink business’s are fronts for organised crime, people and sex trafficking and fucking god knows what else

At least you’re sticking to orders and not at all speculating Stubbs. LOL.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There's only seems to be four in the whole country: one male adult and one male child, one female adult and one female child.

Curious how the manage to run the 26,323 Chinese takeaways in the country. Hmmmm. Perhaps they just all look alike, a little bit. 

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The filth were probably out rounding up people with no masks or those out walking for their mental health. 

13 hours ago, Goober said:

There's only seems to be four in the whole country: one male adult and one male child, one female adult and one female child.

Curious how the manage to run the 26,323 Chinese takeaways in the country. Hmmmm. Perhaps they just all look alike, a little bit. 

Don't be so fucking lacist!

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

They were supposed to ban any new mosque building. How is that going? 

It’s construction of minarets on mosques which have a ban only. The howlers were trying to overturn the new law but lost. But judging by the lack of public appreciation for the medieval fuckwits’ plan of expansion, there may be more to come.

7 hours ago, White Cunt said:

It’s construction of minarets on mosques which have a ban only. The howlers were trying to overturn the new law but lost. But judging by the lack of public appreciation for the medieval fuckwits’ plan of expansion, there may be more to come.

The countries that had to face  Moslem expansion under the Ottoman Turks are historically not up for multi-culturalism in quite the same way as France and the UK. Spain ejected the Arabs in about the same time as Henry VIII was dropped on his head as a baby and you see very little religious tolerance there while muslims can of course live in Spain they seem to be under the thumb. As for black Africans or even Asians.. .. eh? Where? 

8 hours ago, White Cunt said:

“A burqa ban would damage our reputation as an open and tolerant tourism destination,” said Nicole Brändle Schlegel of the HotellerieSuisse umbrella organisation.". A bit like these channel paddling migrants complaining about the lack of 5 star treatment.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The countries that had to face  Moslem expansion under the Ottoman Turks are historically not up for multi-culturalism in quite the same way as France and the UK. Spain ejected the Arabs in about the same time as Henry VIII was dropped on his head as a baby and you see very little religious tolerance there while muslims can of course live in Spain they seem to be under the thumb. As for black Africans or even Asians.. .. eh? Where? 

I am assuming that your visit to Spain have been via Alicante to Benidorm. Away from those places and there are plenty of people of a darker complexion and no shortage of dusky arab moslem types, it has always been the same.. In places Africa is just a 15 miles paddle and a lot of them make the trip .. I cannot remember who it is but someone here made a mention of the night time arrivals in Spin who land their inflatables on the beach and then scuttle off into the bushes and head inland. Double some of them paddle across the English Channel a few weeks later.

55 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

“A burqa ban would damage our reputation as an open and tolerant tourism destination,” said Nicole Brändle Schlegel of the HotellerieSuisse umbrella organisation.". A bit like these channel paddling migrants complaining about the lack of 5 star treatment.

Luckily for the Swiss, her position is that of a minority.

My dentist is Greek and lived/worked in Portugal for years. He said that the last few years, the migrants were committing so much crime, it really felt unsafe so he decided to move his family to the UK and now works here.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

My dentist is Greek and lived/worked in Portugal for years. He said that the last few years, the migrants were committing so much crime, it really felt unsafe so he decided to move his family to the UK and now works here.

I have no experience of Portugal but those migrants have been crossing between North Africa and Spain since for thousands of years. It is also an established drug running route. Invariably the borders of France and Portugal are the ext stop on the way with only the Basques and Bretons to stop them. Traditionally the inhabitants of the border towns villages were a barrier to most of them, until the early 1900s many of the migrants would turn tail at these points and head off back to Africa.

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

If you go back to before the Windrush colonials would often (even usually) came here to work their cotton socks off and earn their fortune which might just be a few hundred quid and then return to their rich enough to buy or build a house and set up in business. Most of the Irish also did the same That was probably the real aspiration with the Windrush in that these West Indians would do all these dirty and unwanted jobs, save the money they earned and go back to Jamaica or wherever set up for life. I don't think that there was a real intention that they would stay here.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

If you go back to before the Windrush colonials would often (even usually) came here to work their cotton socks off and earn their fortune which might just be a few hundred quid and then return to their rich enough to buy or build a house and set up in business. Most of the Irish also did the same That was probably the real aspiration with the Windrush in that these West Indians would do all these dirty and unwanted jobs, save the money they earned and go back to Jamaica or wherever set up for life. I don't think that there was a real intention that they would stay here.

If a man came over in the 60s and worked on the trains or buses and retired on a full pension plus the 30k or so you get as a lump sum, they could live like a king back in the Windies. But the majority have been here so long they stay. Many of them have no ties with the old country 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If a man came over in the 60s and worked on the trains or buses and retired on a full pension plus the 30k or so you get as a lump sum, they could live like a king back in the Windies.

"And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack"

If you could start a thread now about subterranean aquifers, I'll see you there in a minute.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

"And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack"

If you could start a thread now about subterranean aquifers, I'll see you there in a minute.

“You may find yourself in another part of the world, saying how did I get here?”. 

David Byrne has Aspergers my arse; no way that lyric would go unanswered for someone on the spectrum. 

22 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Interesting developments in Switzerland- the country has joined the no-tent-allowing club,

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/07/switzerland-on-course-to-ban-wearing-of-burqa-and-niqab-in-public-places

I believe this law was passed mainly on the basis of stopping protester types and criminals waltzing our in balaclavas and not being ID'd by the Swiss plod or CCTV. Of course the main headlines will be about the goat lovers, but fuck me, how many Muslims are in Switzerland? It's not like they've a past colonial connection or half the population of Bangladesh suddenly wants to start a new life based on the Von Trap family? This law will affect the tiniest of minorities. 

6 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am assuming that your visit to Spain have been via Alicante to Benidorm. Away from those places and there are plenty of people of a darker complexion and no shortage of dusky arab moslem types, it has always been the same.. In places Africa is just a 15 miles paddle and a lot of them make the trip .. I cannot remember who it is but someone here made a mention of the night time arrivals in Spin who land their inflatables on the beach and then scuttle off into the bushes and head inland. Double some of them paddle across the English Channel a few weeks later.

Considering Spain is on the front line with immigration from Africa and Middle East via Africa, they do a splendid job shielding the rest if Europe but there is always leakage. I've been to the tourist hotspots but also in the north round Basque country and can't say I saw any great numbers of muslims or black people. It is completely different from south of France, or France generally, where virtually every other person seems to be non-white and is more similar to Britain. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I believe this law was passed mainly on the basis of stopping protester types and criminals waltzing our in balaclavas and not being ID'd by the Swiss plod or CCTV. Of course the main headlines will be about the goat lovers, but fuck me, how many Muslims are in Switzerland? It's not like they've a past colonial connection or half the population of Bangladesh suddenly wants to start a new life based on the Von Trap family? This law will affect the tiniest of minorities. 

More than you think.

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/society/demographics-and-religion_swiss-muslim-population-to-grow--migration-or-not/43718024