CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamima Begum Cannot Come Back

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

If you lived in Switzerland or any other EU country you wouldn't be casually referring to the police as the "plod". Unlike the average UK "bobby" the Continental police officer is usually fit as a butchers dog, under 35, won't stand for any lip or BA and has wide powers to give you a good clip round the head if you behave like the usual Ebglish "toughie". Then he'll stick a gun up your arse and threaten to blow your fucking brains out. So try to be more intelligent in your posts. Cunt. 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

If you lived in Switzerland or any other EU country you wouldn't be casually referring to the police as the "plod". Unlike the average UK "bobby" the Continental police officer is usually fit as a butchers dog, under 35, won't stand for any lip or BA and has wide powers to give you a good clip round the head if you behave like the usual Ebglish "toughie". Then he'll stick a gun up your arse and threaten to blow your fucking brains out. So try to be more intelligent in your posts. Cunt. 

I'll crowdfund you a one-way ticket if you want; just PM me your details.

3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

They do like to breed don’t they. A bit like rats.

A very insular bunch on the whole unlike Sikhs and Hindus who tend to be well educated and non stabby bomb making religious nutjobs 

36 minutes ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

I'll crowdfund you a one-way ticket if you want; just PM me your details.

Again CCF, poor Harold The Stupid isn’t worth replying to as he is indeed pig shit, scaffold plank fucking thick. Add to that some rather unsavoury revelations about his preferred wanking material, I for one want nothing to do with the dark web lurking maggot 

Guest Fatty
On 31/07/2020 at 11:20, ChildeHarold said:

Government wins appeal made by Begum's lawyers. Hurrah! 

This will roll on at what cost? Could YOU get legal aid on this scale, for example, if your arm got chopped off? 

Fuck off Jimmy

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Was this the reply to my post?

Just now, White Cunt said:

Was this the reply to my post?

Who knows, it’s generally just pure blithering from Harold The Stupid. Add to that every other cunt is putting the boot in and meltdown is in full flow.

I think it was aimed to me, but I've stopped replying to beastly savile-ites 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

They do like to breed don’t they. A bit like rats.

A very insular bunch on the whole unlike Sikhs and Hindus who tend to be well educated and non stabby bomb making religious nutjobs 

Contraception is not on the priority list for any of them, even if most don’t have those pesky bloody demolition tendencies.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Don’t worry, H. Stubbs explain that a week ago.

WC, trying to explain something to Harold The Stupid is a futile task. You'd get more sense and intelligence from a Downs Syndrome Gorilla with tertiary thickness and a mouth full of its own shit, which is ironic because such a creature more than likely provided 50% of his DNA. 

What a total fucking cunt and vile creep to boot. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

WC, trying to explain something to Harold The Stupid is a futile task. You'd get more sense and intelligence from a Downs Syndrome Gorilla with tertiary thickness and a mouth full of its own shit, which is ironic because such a creature more than likely provided 50% of his DNA. 

I got jailed for less Stubbs and am now ‘indefinitely moderated!’ Go figure eh?

49 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I got jailed for less Stubbs and am now ‘indefinitely moderated!’ Go figure eh?

I've seen the inside of the cooler and lash of Roops bullwhip, so a spell inside doesn't bring fear to the pecker. To that end, when I was shackled to @Roadkill in the punishment block, we stashed some contraband for future lockdowns. There's 10 grams of spice behind the cistern and the desiccated remains of Ming (franks wife) for some extra biltong style protein to gnaw on.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes he is. And I think my reply did not register its message in his loaf anyway. Like the flight over a cuckoo nest.

The shit stirrer is back and we have the garbage tsunami to look forward to.

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've seen the inside of the cooler and lash of Roops bullwhip, so a spell inside doesn't bring fear to the pecker. To that end, when I was shackled to @Roadkill in the punishment block, we stashed some contraband for future lockdowns. There's 10 grams of spice behind the cistern and the desiccated remains of Ming (franks wife) for some extra biltong style protein to gnaw on.  

It did help for a couple of hours in there, Punkers was clawing at my cell door. He’s rectally ruined Harold incidentally, he had his dried torn sphincter as a macabre knecklace. It’s like Apocolypse Now in there these days...I ain’t goin back.

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Oh great vile one the stupid alzheimers fuck of The Corner. You can lick WC's boot all day long grovelling creep. 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Oh great vile one the stupid alzheimers fuck of The Corner. You can lick WC's boot all day long grovelling creep. 

You fucking idiot. I hope your arsehole bleeds for ever from the unholy battering it took in the cooler. The fact that you probably loved every second of it matters not.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You fucking idiot. I hope your arsehole bleeds for ever from the unholy battering it took in the cooler. The fact that you probably loved every second of it matters not.

Fuck off.

White Power Bill knows what it's like to share a cell with a gang of sexually deprived Mexican drug cartel lifers. 

32 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

He wouldn't have been allowed into Punkape's cell. A high standard is always maintained.

Punkers maybe a total cunt and raging homosexual but, as you infer, he’s got standards.

If he’s worth his salt he’d beat the stupid one to the brink of death with whatever came to hand

• Like 1