CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamima Begum Cannot Come Back

ChildeHarold

11 minutes ago, nocti said:

I'd love to present this to some quinoa-quaffing cunt who thinks a man holding the door open for a woman is some kind of micro-aggression. I bet their resulting twitter campaign would make sure your piloted Channel 5 series "Into The Fucking Chipper" wouldn't leave the ground, Rev. The ungrateful fucking bastards.

Nobody says it like our Rev, I bet he doesn't even have to think and the vitriol just rolls off his tongue. Keep it up you northern jock savage 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The lovely Lucy, a forearm fave if ever there was...

Lucy Verasamy (ITV Weather) - 9GAG

This one is a real piece of work. The filthiest most depraved weather presenter that British television has ever seen. Plump ample breasts. Nipples on full charge. Pouting lips. Come and get me smile. Come to bed eyes. What was the forecast? 

34 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

This one is a real piece of work. The filthiest most depraved weather presenter that British television has ever seen. Plump ample breasts. Nipples on full charge. Pouting lips. Come and get me smile. Come to bed eyes. What was the forecast? 

Fucking moron.

• 1 year later...
10 minutes ago, peglegtwo said:

she should come back but only a prison cell

Don't be fuckin' stupid, it'll only give the woke, terrorist apologists, a thing to rally around when they want to protest about this, that, and the other.

Let the slag rot in whichever fly-blown country she's living in.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

www.reuters.com/world/europe/british-born-schoolgirl-who-joined-is-loses-appeal-over-citizenship-removal-2023-02-22/

Now bill the little cunt for spending our taxes on her defence lawyers and when she can't pay then stick her in a dinghy and halfway to Calais pull out the plug.

The BBC would have her booked for the new series of ‘Dancing on ISIS’ 

• Like 2

I'm delighted this ugly fucking glass-eyed cunt's latest appeal has been rejected.

No wonder our beloved BBC gave the murder & torture-complicit bitch her very own podcast platform, in all likelihood to have been self-serving and an attempt to obtain favourable media coverage in the run-up to this latest UK citizenship appeal. What timing. Typically nonpartisan and not manipulative in any way from the relentlessy pro-immigration Beeb.

Solicitors would have jumped at the chance to gain notoriety and career progression by defending the BO-ridden sand spook, so, sadly, it's not over yet. I understand she was just 15 when she went back to her ancestral roots, so questions therefore have to be asked about the influence her parents and local mosque/Islamic community had on her. The BBC has been quick to point the finger at her IS influence being a direct result of the internet; why, therefore, didn't her folks monitor her online activities? Why were other young Muslim females able to source beheading videos and share them with her? What would the reaction be of most 'normal' 15yo kids who watched the horror of someone having their head chopped off with a kitchen knife? It didn't seem to bother her; it still doesn't. 

This person had a reputation as a 'strict enforcer of IS laws'. She's a security risk. If she doesn't return to the UK, great. If she does, send the smelly bitch to Rwanda, during which time she can prove her humanitarian worth by operating with a conscience and without a Kalashnikov rifle. And by not helping to round people up to be murdered in the most gruesome way possible.

If the public was allowed to vote on this, she'd be long gone.

• Like 2