CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Seat Toledo Servicing

Guest FuckOff

Guest FuckOff
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m telling you know FO, sleep with one eye open... especially on a Wednesday 😉 

Hello darling,  Que pasa on Wednesdays? Is it your day off from the Transit kebab van?
You are the most idiotic cunt on this board after Apeshit.
Oh! and 

I’m telling you know FO, sleep with one eye open... especially on a Wednesday

I didn't think you were British by your very poor command of the English language!
Hasta el miércoles que viene ....coño, hijo de perra cabrón

Guest FuckOff
8 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’ll know exactly where I am come Wednesday. 

I told you he's a poorly educated cunt:
I think that you mean that on Wednesday you'll just about cum after wanking your tiny little knob.

Guest FuckOff
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're mistaken. Ask him. I'm sure he'll post a picture of the Evening Standard with your real name written on it. He knows where you live.

This is like 'Groundhog day'

Guest FuckOff
1 minute ago, Frank said:

They’ll be no further communication between us. 

Wednesday. 

What a pathetic little piece of shit you are.
No more communication because you can barely write the Queens English.

Can we make it  Tuesday because I'll be at my other home in Gib on Wednesday, the dogs will be loose though.

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're mistaken. Ask him. I'm sure he'll post a picture of the Evening Standard with your real name written on it. He knows where you live.

EC see your PM re address and IP info. 

Edited by Frank
Baws verify please 👍...
  • Like 1

Guest FuckOff
4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Do you know much about cameras?

Probably a little more than most, why? SD cards can be fucked with if that's what you're getting at?

Guest FuckOff
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I thought you didn't want to communicate any more, is my great personality that keeps bring you back, or are you just the cretinous oaf that you appear to be?

4 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

Probably a little more than most, why? SD cards can be fucked with if that's what you're getting at?

Anything you're not an expert on?

Just now, FuckOff said:

I thought you didn't want to communicate any more, is my great personality that keeps bring you back, or are you just the cretinous oaf that you appear to be?

He was talking to me, idiot.

• Like 1

Guest FuckOff
7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Who the fuck is EC? and Fuck all in my inbox!
Only Admin and Moderators have permissions to look up IP addresses, Roopsy once confirmed my general area as being where  I stated, so unless Roopsy or other admin or mods are risking a serious data breach, you can again, fuera coño

1 minute ago, FuckOff said:

Only Admin and Moderators have permissions to look up IP addresses, Roopsy once confirmed my general area as being where  I stated, so unless Roopsy or other admin or mods are risking a serious data breach, you can again, fuera coño

Er, Eric Cuntman would be my guess...

1 minute ago, FuckOff said:

Its an abbreviation for Eric Cuntman. Calm down, you're giving them exactly what they want.

5 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

Correct. And the site’s owner. 

Guest FuckOff
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Its an abbreviation for Eric Cuntman. Calm down, you're giving them exactly what they want.

OK, and thanks for the heads up .(I'm new here)
I have guessed that there must be a clique of Frank the Wank's sycophants busily PMing each other, quite pathetic really. 

Guest FuckOff
Just now, ratcum said:

Back on topic

I used to go out with a girl who claimed to be one quarter Spanish. She was very pretty but her gash looked like an Arbroath smokie. I don't know if that helps at all?

But you muffed her I'll bet?

Just now, ratcum said:

Oi Killer, I've been having this dream where I dematerialise Star Trek style, only to reappear super miniaturised, in Susan Boyle's fanny snot. 

Dream? That's a fucking nightmare, Ratty! Fucking hell!

I mean Jesus fucking Christ!

You poor cunt... What knickers did she wear?

Guest FuckOff
10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Correct. And the site’s owner. 

It's not you though cunt unless you live in Devon? ICANN and  https://enom.rdap.tucows.com/domain reveal a lot if you know exactly where to look? 
I would not think that the board owners would like a detailed account of their stats published, and I would never do that as an owner of four web-sites.