CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Seat Toledo Servicing

Guest FuckOff

On 07/08/2020 at 22:12, Frank said:

I’m telling you now FO, sleep with one eye open... especially on a Wednesday 😉 

I bet you own one of those electric scooters, Frank? Not the ones favoured by Judge and pensioners, but the ones rode by hipsters looking to recapture their youth. 

Do clarify... 

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Maybe a gang of us should register on there and cause mayhem 

Leave them alone .. XYYMan resembles nothing that we have on the corner .. he is just another pet troll (probably a mod/admin that some forums like them seem to have). I understand why they think they are of use (they think that they liven up the forum)  but TBH they do more harm than good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

When the trouble shows up on our doorstep (like this XYY spacker has proved is a possibility) it becomes her business.

I do see Roops' point. I don't see that we did anything wrong though. We went with peaceful intent, and ended up defending the honour of the corner out of necessity. 

I would disagree with your description of XYY as 'trouble' though.. more of a minor irritant, a gnat bite on the arse cheek.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I do see Roops' point. I don't see that we did anything wrong though. We went with peaceful intent, and ended up defending the honour of the corner out of necessity. 

I would disagree with your description of XYY as 'trouble' though.. more of a minor irritant, a gnat bite on the arse cheek.

Did you have your phazers on stun?  

14 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Didn't even get a confirmation Email to confirm my membership to the DOSBODS site, I probably should have selected a different username like Gary ArseBandit or Freddie FudgeNudger as they all appear quite effeminate and gay reviewing their post content.

It took them about ten days to send my confirmation. They're slow.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's a difference between a friendly visit and:

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Maybe a gang of us should register on there and cause mayhem 

XYY is a silly little nuisance, I agree. But going over there cocks swinging and slagging off everyone on there, even the nice cunts will convert a lot more of them into the same thing - and they'll be as shit at real cunting as XYY, if not somehow worse.

You've been rightfully moaning about sub-par newbies a lot lately, do you really want to invite an angry, runny-nosed horde of them over?

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

There's a difference between a friendly visit and:

XYY is a silly little nuisance, I agree. But going over there cocks swinging and slagging off everyone on there, even the nice cunts will convert a lot more of them into the same thing - and they'll be as shit at real cunting as XYY, if not somehow worse.

You've been rightfully moaning about sub-par newbies a lot lately, do you really want to invite an angry, runny-nosed horde of them over?

Fair enough. I can't be bothered anyway 

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't listen to that idiot - he was just manipulating you. I want to see a big fucking forum war, really. I'm just too good at reverse psychology.

179412969001202.gif?to=min&r=640

Let it all burn. To hell with Roops!

I was hoping Roops was going to order an all-out assault. After all, she is in command of the SAS of the cunting genre.

'Stand by all units. Sierra Foxtrot Barbecue Teakettle'

• Like 1

On 07/08/2020 at 16:37, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't think that talentless, skint  cunt has swimming pool anymore. The only pool he has, is the pool of piss next to his cardboard box he is currently occupying in Surrey Street, Embankment 

Aawight?