CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Seat Toledo Servicing

Guest FuckOff

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's a few tarts on this site who I'd like to service with a nice hefty torque wrench. A few rounds of that and their bits would be so tight they wouldn't be able to walk for a few weeks. Then I'd give them a good tucking up in bed. A good tucking up... 

You sinister fucking creep. I hope you have little or no contact with other people 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Its actually a dark angel (George Floyd) dancing on the head of a pin.

Sometimes I wonder why I seem to be losing interest in CC. Then I read a post like this and it all comes flooding back. What an absolute load of mindless, humourless fucking shit.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Sometimes I wonder why I seem to be losing interest in CC. Then I read a post like this and it all comes flooding back. What an absolute load of mindless, humourless fucking shit.

I rated that as his best post ever, so yes I totally agree.

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

Where does one start?

That's what I mean. I've been supplied so many spurious reasons over the years ranging from Red Robbo, British Leyland, relatively insufficient returns on investment compared to other countries, car buyers buying foreign... yet, yet and more yet... there's still a Fiat, still a Renault, still a Peugeot, still an Opel (incredibly), still s VW, still a BME, still a Skoda, still a Volvo..... 

That's why the brexit argument is such shit... WE WENT INTO EUROPE BECAUSE WE COULD NOT COMPETE OUTSIDE IN THE BIG BAD WORLD. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's what I mean. I've been supplied so many spurious reasons over the years ranging from Red Robbo, British Leyland, relatively insufficient returns on investment compared to other countries, car buyers buying foreign... yet, yet and more yet... there's still a Fiat, still a Renault, still a Peugeot, still an Opel (incredibly), still s VW, still a BME, still a Skoda, still a Volvo..... 

That's why the brexit argument is such shit... WE WENT INTO EUROPE BECAUSE WE COULD NOT COMPETE OUTSIDE IN THE BIG BAD WORLD. 

Someone, somewhere had a dream!

2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Someone, somewhere had a dream!

Yep and classic Triumphs like the Spitfires, the TRs (look how the TR7 was treated by the fucking British press) the family cars like the 2000, the Dolomite Sprint, the fun cars like the Herald and the Stag. Wow. And they allowed the fucking marque to sink. Fucking disgraceful lack of guts like English football.