CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Seat Toledo Servicing

Guest FuckOff

15 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yep and classic Triumphs like the Spitfires, the TRs (look how the TR7 was treated by the fucking British press) the family cars like the 2000, the Dolomite Sprint, the fun cars like the Herald and the Stag. Wow. And they allowed the fucking marque to sink. Fucking disgraceful lack of guts like English football. 

The Dolomite Sprint was a classic British motor. My old man had one and used to thoroughly enjoy showing me and my brother how he could chuck it round corners, or going peddle to the metal over a hump back bridge. 

Good times, Aitch... 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's what I mean. I've been supplied so many spurious reasons over the years ranging from Red Robbo, British Leyland, relatively insufficient returns on investment compared to other countries, car buyers buying foreign... yet, yet and more yet... there's still a Fiat, still a Renault, still a Peugeot, still an Opel (incredibly), still s VW, still a BME, still a Skoda, still a Volvo..... 

That's why the brexit argument is such shit... WE WENT INTO EUROPE BECAUSE WE COULD NOT COMPETE OUTSIDE IN THE BIG BAD WORLD. 

Witty banter, political discourse and an in-depth knowledge of the British car industry. Is there no start to your talents?

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

The Dolomite Sprint was a classic British motor. My old man had one and used to thoroughly enjoy showing me and my brother how he could chuck it round corners, or going peddle to the metal over a hump back bridge. 

Good times, Aitch... 

the dolomite sprint was absolute fucking quality

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Not on mine

You must have been the luckiest sprint owner in Britain then Spot. The head gasket issue was a design fault carried over into the V8 Stag engine which was basically two sprint blocks with the same inherent overheating issues. The problem with BL cars in the seventies was the designs had to go through committees of fucking idiots and then if approved be built by militant union controlled lazy bastards, who’d happily all strike if there was no bog roll after they’d spent three hours reading the Daily Mirror on the throne.

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You must have been the luckiest sprint owner in Britain then Spot. The head gasket issue was a design fault carried over into the V8 Stag engine which was basically two sprint blocks with the same inherent overheating issues. The problem with BL cars in the seventies was the designs had to go through committees of fucking idiots and then if approved be built by militant union controlled lazy bastards, who’d happily all strike if there was no bog roll after they’d spent three hours reading the Daily Mirror on the throne.

I had mine from 82 til 87 when it was well and truly written off by a Euclid in Llanwern.steelworks. After that the head gasket was the least of my troubles.... I needed uri geller not a fucking mechanic.

2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I had mine from 82 til 87 when it was well and truly written off by a Euclid in Llanwern.steelworks. After that the head gasket was the least of my troubles.... I needed uri geller not a fucking mechanic.

Just when it seemed nothing could get any worse, Frank’s back. Pint of bleach and a packet of mothballs please.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Don’t do it Billy...think of the kids.

My old mum, a Farah Fawcett look-a-like, had a navy blue Stag with a Rover V8 lump. Do you know what I mean, Spotter? She used to breath in and close her eyes when going through the 6" 6' width restriction on Honeypot Lane. 

V8 lump.

26 minutes ago, Frank said:

My old mum, a Farah Fawcett look-a-like, had a navy blue Stag with a Rover V8 lump. Do you know what I mean, Spotter? She used to breath in and close her eyes when going through the 6" 6' width restriction on Honeypot Lane. 

V8 lump.

Is this some ploy to bring out the wannabe gangster cunts, or are you simply attempting to pass yourself off as streetwise? Either way, its cringeworthy. 

Fuck off you fat cunt.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is this some ploy to bring out the wannabe gangster cunts, or are you simply attempting to pass yourself off as streetwise? Either way, its cringeworthy. 

Fuck off you fat cunt.

Have we got gangsters..... Gangstas..... here as well? Ooh, how exciting!!

Guest Weary&Disgusted
16 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Have we got gangsters..... Gangstas..... here as well? Ooh, how exciting!!

I'm a legitimate businessman Spotto, and anyone who says otherwise will end up as part of the foundation for my next multi storey carpark.  

22 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I'm a legitimate businessman Spotto, and anyone who says otherwise will end up as part of the foundation for my next multi storey carpark.  

It is reasonably well known that some bridges on both the M1 and M6 still have gangsters performing "supporting roles". Wasn't there also one helping to "support" the Hammersmith Flyover?

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It is reasonably well known that some bridges on both the M1 and M6 still have gangsters performing "supporting roles". Wasn't there also one helping to "support" the Hammersmith Flyover?

Didn’t they build that on Jack the hats nose?

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
11 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There is an overbridge on the M6 in Cheshire on what was a country lane that has been blocked off to vehicular traffic for many years .. rumours are that a Manchester gangster is at "one" with the central support of the structure.

He ended up as a pillar of the community

21 hours ago, Frank said:

V8 lump.

You stupid cunt

I wish “your old mum” had drown you at birth

On 02/04/2021 at 17:21, Major Cunt said:

Good times, Aitch... 

It probably rattled just standing still. But there's no reason the MX7 couldn't have been a Triumph or an MG...