CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Seat Toledo Servicing

Guest FuckOff

10 hours ago, FuckOff said:

I've got a Nissan too!

It's a 1985 Nissan patrol that belonged to my late FIL.
It's been sitting in a field  almost next to the tractor. This may be next years summer project to restore.
Or maybe my poor old 1982 Santana series 3 LandRover that too is abandoned and covered in moss that needs yet another gearbox.
Earlier this year I did make a start on a 1991 Suzuki Vitara that is now semi restored.
When Roopsy stumps up for a bit more bandwidth I'll post up photos...

You stupid fucking cunt; get good or fuck off. Whichever it is, do it fucking sharpish. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bubs, although I hate your fuck guts, in the absence of nasty smart arse cunts like bill and decs, we need your vileness to destroy this wanker

I hate you too, stubby; more than is possible to explain in words. But, in times of need, I’m happy to oblige with spastic-eradication. 

That reminds me, how are the kids? 

57 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I hate you too, stubby; more than is possible to explain in words. But, in times of need, I’m happy to oblige with spastic-eradication. 

That reminds me, how are the kids? 

Still cunts of course, but at least I've made it into work every day since March so have retained some degree of sanity. They've both mastered riding their bikes so living in the sticks and it being harvest time with lots of heavy machinery bombing round the lanes, with any luck...

And your retarded brood?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Arthur Dick said:

Yeah the only reason they're popular is because of entitled shit cunt yank arseholes who wank themselves off to anything japanese and the F&F films like you say.

The thing is the cunts are only interested in the R34s not any of the other models, talking of which I remember about 20 years ago someone in my neighbourhood used to have a bayside blue R34 GTR parked in their driveway, pretty cool looking.

Also like @King Billy said they've rocketed up in price. I remember about 5 years ago UK importers on eBay could get you a rust free practically brand new R34 GTR special edition from Japan for a mere £28'000 and I have a car magazine from the time that confirms it too. But last time I checked they were going for a ridiculous £78'000 which just isn't worth it, they weren't even that much when they were new.

If I won the lottery I would buy up every R34 GTR in the world available so no dirty, fat greasy entitled septic tank arseholes could ever have one and laugh as they slit their wrists in anguish.

Vulgar in every respect. Utter, utter bunch of cunts, the lot of you. 

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't forget to weld the scaffold poles to the sills on the vitara. They fall over without stabilisers. Nissan patrol's were fun. Boingy bouncy ride, like those boxy old Mazda pick-ups with the 4 speed column shift.

https://forum.retro-rides.org/thread/215148/minder-capri-car-fire

Terry McCann's motor blew up. 52k some cunt paid for it last year. 

2 hours ago, Arthur Dick said:

Well thanks for the fascinating insight of a prolapsed arsehole

I hope you end up floating face down naked in Michael Barrymore's swimming pool with a large candle sticking out of your arse.

Rammed there by Punkape no doubt, the disgusting and 100% committed homosexual...

2 hours ago, Arthur Dick said:

Well thanks for the fascinating insight of a prolapsed arsehole

I hope you end up floating face down naked in Michael Barrymore's swimming pool with a large candle sticking out of your arse.

I don't think that talentless, skint  cunt has swimming pool anymore. The only pool he has, is the pool of piss next to his cardboard box he is currently occupying in Surrey Street, Embankment 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://forum.retro-rides.org/thread/215148/minder-capri-car-fire

Terry McCann's motor blew up. 52k some cunt paid for it last year. 

Sad as I am, I actually looked up the old Minder and Sweeney cars on google. That Capri has been, up until the fire, well looked after and restored. Arthur Daleys Daimler went missing. And the Ford Consul 3.0 from The Sweeney is sitting in a barn, rotted to fuck and waiting for restoration. I always thought it was a Granada, but apparently it was badged as a Consul, a nod to an older model. Same as the Granada, but less luxurious, lighter and a few extra horsepower.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sad as I am, I actually looked up the old Minder and Sweeney cars on google. That Capri has been, up until the fire, well looked after and restored. Arthur Daleys Daimler went missing. And the Ford Consul 3.0 from The Sweeney is sitting in a barn, rotted to fuck and waiting for restoration. I always thought it was a Granada, but apparently it was badged as a Consul, a nod to an older model. Same as the Granada, but less luxurious, lighter and a few extra horsepower.

Ford Capris go for well over 30k nowadays.

Are you sure that weren't a Granada? 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ford Capris go for well over 30k nowadays.

Are you sure that weren't a Granada? 

It was a special edition. Identical to the Granada, but stripped for weight and tuned with stiffer suspension. It said 'Consul 3.0' on the back, but same bodyshell, running gear and engine. 

Jaguar did the same with the XJ6. They put a crinkly radiator grille on it and called it a 'Daimler Sovereign'.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was a special edition. Identical to the Granada, but stripped for weight and tuned with stiffer suspension. It said 'Consul 3.0' on the back, but same bodyshell, running gear and engine. 

Jaguar did the same with the XJ6. They put a crinkly radiator grille on it and called it a 'Daimler Sovereign'.

The Ford Capri was basically a 'geezer wagon' weren't it? I can imagine Lee Brillaeux and The 'Big Figure' driving one. The state of Lee's suit he used wear, looked like he'd changed the plugs on one before the gig. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The Ford Capri was basically a 'geezer wagon' weren't it? I can imagine Lee Brillaeux and The 'Big Figure' driving one. The state of Lee's suit he used wear, looked like he'd changed the plugs on one before the gig. 

The BMC 1100 and six different makers name on it. One neighbour had a Austin 1100 and another a Morris 1100 and they used to argue about which was the best until an old biddy up the street bought a Vandan Plas version.

4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The BMC 1100 and six different makers name on it. One neighbour had a Austin 1100 and another a Morris 1100 and they used to argue about which was the best until an old biddy up the street bought a Vandan Plas version.

There was a lot of that. Remember the 'Humber Sceptre'? It was a hillman hunter with twin headlights and a fake walnut dashboard. 

Citroen made a hatchback version of the 2CV and called it a 'Dyanne'.

As for the Mini, put a little boot on the back and call it a Riley Elf. Another version of that was badged as 'wolseley'.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There was a lot of that. Remember the 'Humber Sceptre'? It was a hillman hunter with twin headlights and a fake walnut dashboard. 

Citroen made a hatchback version of the 2CV and called it a 'Dyanne'.

Don't forget the farina Austin Cambridge and Morris Oxford .. one daft old cunt I knew swore blind that they were different cars made by different companies.

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Don't forget the farina Austin Cambridge and Morris Oxford .. one daft old cunt I knew swore blind that they were different cars made by different companies.

They were identical. I do remember them. The hillman avenger became Talbot, Austin and possibly something else too. Horrible bit of shite.

Further to your Dosbods 'Triumph' topic, I always liked the Triumph 2.5pi. The big one that the police used as a motorway interceptor.

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They were identical. I do remember them. The hillman avenger became Talbot, Austin and possibly something else too. Horrible bit of shite.

Further to your Dosbods 'Triumph' topic, I always liked the Triumph 2.5pi. The big one that the police used as a motorway interceptor.

There were insults on the forum  about the Triumph 1300 being slow actually the 1300TC engine output was the same as the 1300 engines on the MK 2 Vauxhall Cavaliers that came out 15 years later.

Guest FuckOff
14 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

How exciting! Come on “Roopsy” - let FuckFace have some more “bandwidth“! Or alternatively, explain to the fucking tedious cunt that he should use a picture hosting site and post links to his fascinating Nissan pictures, like pretty much every other forum on the planet. 

Yap yap yappity yap

Guest FuckOff
11 hours ago, Bubba C said:

You stupid fucking cunt; get good or fuck off. Whichever it is, do it fucking sharpish. 

You idiots just keep falling for it don't you?