Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Seat Toledo Servicing


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

How about showing us your tits instead...?

Be very, very careful what you wish for.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/08/2020 at 17:15, Eric Cuntman said:

There was a lot of that. Remember the 'Humber Sceptre'? It was a hillman hunter with twin headlights and a fake walnut dashboard. 

Citroen made a hatchback version of the 2CV and called it a 'Dyanne'.

As for the Mini, put a little boot on the back and call it a Riley Elf. Another version of that was badged as 'wolseley'.

Stick whatever badge on Frank and he’ll still be a cunt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Stick whatever badge on Frank and he’ll still be a cunt.

He was on blistering form the other night. He turned that 'fuckoff' bloke inside out. Frank is a cunts cunt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/08/2020 at 17:04, ratcum said:

unless they're overhead dropping bombs on every cunt.

I hate the fuckers

Ratty, emperor penguins can dive to depths 100 meters deeper than a nuclear submarine! I think we may need to put aside the hostility with the puffins temporarily - if, heavens forbid, the Chinks or Jews become aware of this situation we can kiss our entire nuclear deterrent goodbye! The puffins were a red herring all along - metaphorically, I mean. If I meant it literally they'd just eat themselves.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Roadkill said:

She can cooler me, you, Eric, Pen and any other cunt who makes an account over there to start trouble for starting a forum war. 

The only thing that bothers me is XYYBoy not having been deleted as he did come on here to troll.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/08/2020 at 11:21, Stubby Pecker said:

Still cunts of course, but at least I've made it into work every day since March so have retained some degree of sanity. They've both mastered riding their bikes so living in the sticks and it being harvest time with lots of heavy machinery bombing round the lanes, with any luck...

And your retarded brood?

 

Splendid. 
 

You’ll be pleased to know that I’ve decided not to plague the world with any baby Bubba’s just yet Stubbs. When that changes I’ll let you know; maybe you could be godfather, or at least teach them about stones. Real ones, not that faux-Cotswold shite. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Splendid. 
 

You’ll be pleased to know that I’ve decided not to plague the world with any baby Bubba’s just yet Stubbs. When that changes I’ll let you know; maybe you could be godfather, or at least teach them about stones. Real ones, not that faux-Cotswold shite. 

I'd be most concerned if you did decide to breed- the world doesn't need a poor child with your cuntishness inside it. Also I'd be amazed if you managed to stick your filthy pecker inside a female that wasn't a drunken raping.

Talking of faux Cotswold shite, where the fuck is Monumental Cunt these days? He doesn't appear on the members list yet serial waste of space and "woke warrior" @Bill Stickers is...

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd be most concerned if you did decide to breed- the world doesn't need a poor child with your cuntishness inside it. Also I'd be amazed if you managed to stick your filthy pecker inside a female that wasn't a drunken raping.

Talking of faux Cotswold shite, where the fuck is Monumental Cunt these days? He doesn't appear on the members list yet serial waste of space and "woke warrior" @Bill Stickers is...

I think he's checked out. He's still on the list but under the name "N/A". He's also deleted his e-mail address though we still have it in the archive. I will not speculate why he's left but I can think of several possibilities, none of them complementary.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think he's checked out. He's still on the list but under the name "N/A". He's also deleted his e-mail address though we still have it in the archive. I will not speculate why he's left but I can think of several possibilities, none of them complementary.

I think the poor tortured soul thought it was going a bit Mums Net. I know he wasn't your biggest fan thanks to him making some ridiculous claims and you calling bullshit in your unique way.

Either that or he's dead from bat flu. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think he's checked out. He's still on the list but under the name "N/A". He's also deleted his e-mail address though we still have it in the archive. I will not speculate why he's left but I can think of several possibilities, none of them complementary.

I hope monumental is dead, seriously. What a horrible cunt he was. 
 

Stickers too for that matter. Soppy fucking cunt. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Splendid. 
 

You’ll be pleased to know that I’ve decided not to plague the world with any baby Bubba’s just yet Stubbs. When that changes I’ll let you know; maybe you could be godfather, or at least teach them about stones. Real ones, not that faux-Cotswold shite. 

If any rogue Bublets unexpectedly turn up expecting an inheritance, there's plenty of abandoned mineshafts that no cunt's ever going to look in. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think he's checked out. He's still on the list but under the name "N/A". He's also deleted his e-mail address though we still have it in the archive. I will not speculate why he's left but I can think of several possibilities, none of them complementary.

Fucking hot isn’t it Mr Roops? I bet your fanny is like a .......oh wait a minute.......you haven’t got a fucking fanny have you? I bet you’ve got right sweaty bollocks like me......and I prefer not to talk about that.

Hey Mr R ! ....... I wrote a new nomination the other day and it said put in your name and e-mail. So I put in my name and it said “we  already have a member by that name.”

Yeah, a member you need to shut up but haven’t got the sweaty bollocks to ban because everyone will see how scared you are. 

This message subject to the approval of Mr Roops, the fake woman, the fake dentist and the parking attendant who’s little bit of power has gone to his head. 😁😁

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hot isn’t it Mr Roops? I bet your fanny is like a .......oh wait a minute.......you haven’t got a fucking fanny have you? I bet you’ve got right sweaty bollocks like me......and I prefer not to talk about that.

Hey Mr R ! ....... I wrote a new nomination the other day and it said put in your name and e-mail. So I put in my name and it said “we  already have a member by that name.”

Yeah, a member you need to shut up but haven’t got the sweaty bollocks to ban because everyone will see how scared you are. 

This message subject to the approval of Mr Roops, the fake woman, the fake dentist and the parking attendant who’s little bit of power has gone to his head. 😁😁

Lets see if your "right sweaty bollocks" are large enough to say something that warrants a ban then, or do they resemble two dried peas rattling around an empty shoebox? Your call...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hot isn’t it Mr Roops? I bet your fanny is like a .......oh wait a minute.......you haven’t got a fucking fanny have you? I bet you’ve got right sweaty bollocks like me......and I prefer not to talk about that.

Hey Mr R ! ....... I wrote a new nomination the other day and it said put in your name and e-mail. So I put in my name and it said “we  already have a member by that name.”

Yeah, a member you need to shut up but haven’t got the sweaty bollocks to ban because everyone will see how scared you are. 

This message subject to the approval of Mr Roops, the fake woman, the fake dentist and the parking attendant who’s little bit of power has gone to his head. 😁😁

Judge, is it a crime to throw sodium chloride at someone's eyes?

"Yes that's assault"

"I know it's a salt but is it a crime?"
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hot isn’t it Mr Roops? I bet your fanny is like a .......oh wait a minute.......you haven’t got a fucking fanny have you? I bet you’ve got right sweaty bollocks like me......and I prefer not to talk about that.

Hey Mr R ! ....... I wrote a new nomination the other day and it said put in your name and e-mail. So I put in my name and it said “we  already have a member by that name.”

Yeah, a member you need to shut up but haven’t got the sweaty bollocks to ban because everyone will see how scared you are. 

This message subject to the approval of Mr Roops, the fake woman, the fake dentist and the parking attendant who’s little bit of power has gone to his head. 😁😁

That's right. You're the one who doesn't lower himself to referencing her genitalia...

Idiot.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's right. You're the one who doesn't lower himself to referencing her genitalia...

Idiot.

Eric are you hot and bothered? you’re stomping about the corner this afternoon, have a cold drink and sit yourself down. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eddie said:

Eric are you hot and bothered? you’re stomping about the corner this afternoon, have a cold drink and sit yourself down. 

Listen Eddie. If you can't be bothered to defend the honour of your beloved, somebody's got to.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Listen Eddie. If you can't be bothered to defend the honour of your beloved, somebody's got to.

We are going through a rocky patch to be honest Eric, she is only answering her mobile once she leaves the room...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

We are going through a rocky patch to be honest Eric, she is only answering her mobile once she leaves the room...

She does that with me as well. I think she's cheating on us with Judgetwi.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...