CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Seat Toledo Servicing

Guest FuckOff

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did a dive in the Medway today to hopefully see some ww2 wrecks. Unfortunately couldn't see a fucking thing. 

I can strongly recommend a trip to Truk Lagoon. It is almost literally the most inaccessible fucking place on Earth, even when there's no pandemic, but if it's WW2 wrecks you're in to it's well worth the effort.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Have you been there? 

Yep, back in 2013. It's on my list of places and things that I'm really glad I've done, but that I have no desire or intention of ever doing again.

When wearing the T-shirt out and about it's obligatory to tell people that it's the most expensive fucking T-shirt you've ever owned.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yep, back in 2013. It's on my list of places and things that I'm really glad I've done, but that I have no desire or intention of ever doing again.

When wearing the T-shirt out and about it's obligatory to tell people that it's the most expensive fucking T-shirt you've ever owned.

How the fuck did you get there? Unless you look like that cunt who sang "How bizarre How bizarre " you must of stuck out like a sore thumb. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Well, he thinks she's a bloke, so you're probably right. Mind you, she could be his carer. 

He's a very confused little boy MC. In absolute honesty, I quite like @Mrs Roops. Yes, she's a barely tolerable smartarse. Yes, she is an infuriating pedant... but, she does care about this place. And she does look after all of us in her own overbearing and superior way. 

But all of that aside. I think her heart's in the right place. She probably just needs a cuddle. Most birds do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's a very confused little boy MC. In absolute honesty, I quite like @Mrs Roops. Yes, she's a barely tolerable smartarse. Yes, she is an infuriating pedant... but, she does care about this place. And she does look after all of us in her own overbearing and superior way. 

But all of that aside. I think her heart's in the right place. She probably just needs a cuddle. Most birds do.

An ‘Albert de Salvo’ style cuddle.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's a very confused little boy MC. In absolute honesty, I quite like @Mrs Roops. Yes, she's a barely tolerable smartarse. Yes, she is an infuriating pedant... but, she does care about this place. And she does look after all of us in her own overbearing and superior way

Indeed- with an acid tongue and torture by electrocution. Stay out of the cooler.  

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Roops is alright, and we've certainly had a run-in or two. However my bans were legitimate, and she definitely gives you enough rope to hang yourself. If she stopped being the font of all knowledge, she'd get far less stick. 

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How the fuck did you get there? Unless you look like that cunt who sang "How bizarre How bizarre " you must of stuck out like a sore thumb. 

I combined it with an existing trip to Sydney.  Even then, it's still another 8 hours flying to get there.

Diving is about the only industry those Jonah Lomu looking cunts have got, so there were actually quite a number of Europeans about, although admittedly none of them were quite as tall, strapping and good looking as me.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I combined it with an existing trip to Sydney.  Even then, it's still another 8 hours flying to get there.

Diving is about the only industry those Jonah Lomu looking cunts have got, so there were actually quite a number of Europeans about, although admittedly none of them were quite as tall, strapping and good looking as me.

Aren't they all fat fuckers? Theres that island, not sure if its there, that has the highest DM2 per head in the world.

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Roger Moore called him a "Hungarian horse fucker". 

My dad was a BT (or Post Office Telecommunications back then) engineer in the 1970s. He was given the task of installing telephone points in the Bexleyheath mansion of Dorothy Squires. Roger Moore's estranged wife at the time. She wanted phones in the 5 bedrooms. Every bedroom was littered with empty bottles, all the beds were shit and pissed in. How the other half live.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My dad was a BT (or Post Office Telecommunications back then) engineer in the 1970s. He was given the task of installing telephone points in the Bexleyheath mansion of Dorothy Squires. Roger Moore's estranged wife at the time. She wanted phones in the 5 bedrooms. Every bedroom was littered with empty bottles, all the beds were shit and pissed in. How the other half live.

Sounds like Jewdy's one bedroom pre-fab?

Guest judgetwi
On 11/08/2020 at 06:49, Mrs Roops said:

Lets see if your "right sweaty bollocks" are large enough to say something that warrants a ban then, or do they resemble two dried peas rattling around an empty shoebox? Your call...

Now when have I been dumb enough to post something that would result in a ban? Are you daring me Mr Roops? Do you really think i’m going to fall into your inelegantly laid little trap? You can’t be serious.

I note that you have not answered my question........why am I not allowed to post nominations?

This post subject to the approval of the bottler who thinks I am as thick as the cunts he orders about because they are shit scared of him.

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Now when have I been dumb enough to post something that would result in a ban? Are you daring me Mr Roops? Do you really think i’m going to fall into your inelegantly laid little trap? You can’t be serious.

I note that you have not answered my question........why am I not allowed to post nominations?

This post subject to the approval of the bottler who thinks I am as thick as the cunts he orders about because they are shit scared of him.

Two dried peas then.

The reason for you being placed in the ModQ has been well documented...

On 25/07/2020 at 08:22, Mrs Roops said:

I don't hate you. I'm just weary of your incessant cry-baby antics and the fall-out you create.

On 27/07/2020 at 07:23, Mrs Roops said:

Now you are wasting my time. I suggest you use The Corner for which it was designed for instead of constantly reminding punters of past events. Stop your noise, cease bawling, move on or move out.

On 27/07/2020 at 09:24, Mrs Roops said:

You are not paying attention to the issue at hand. Incidentally, your alleged, "challenges" are simply recycled insults and put-downs authored by others. For some reason you've beguiled yourself in thinking that your "challenges" have more impact than anyone else's. Be that as it may, you've just talked yourself onto the Mod Q. Any post which includes revisiting old grievances will not see the light of day.

Make up your mind Judge, you intimate I don't have the bottle to ban you, OTOH you won't fall into my trap 'cos you know I will. Aside from possessing a brain commensurate with the size of the dried peas hanging in your wrinkled sack you are just another brittle late-middle aged drama queen who thinks he's The Corner's hard nut. Crushed nuts would be more accurate. With added fruit.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you sure you've got your facts right here? As I honestly can't see Jewdy owning a mansion in Bexleyheath. Maybe it was an incredibly busy day, and your old man meant bedsit instead of a mansion? 

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Two dried peas then.

Make up your mind Judge, you intimate I don't have the bottle to ban you, OTOH you won't fall into my trap 'cos you know I will. Aside from possessing a brain commensurate with the size of the dried peas hanging in your wrinkled sack you are just another brittle late-middle aged drama queen who thinks he's The Corner's hard nut. Crushed nuts would be more accurate. With added fruit.

Still haven’t answered the question......why am I not allowed to nominate? Why am I not put in “the cooler” as you and your arselicking little boys call it, for a couple of weeks? Different rules for me. I wonder why?

This message subject to the approval of the bullshitter, fake and bottlejob known as Mrs Roops. 

Guest judgetwi
18 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Two dried peas then.

. Aside from possessing a brain commensurate with the size of the dried peas hanging in your wrinkled sack you are just another brittle late-middle aged drama queen who thinks he's The Corner's hard nut. Crushed nuts would be more accurate. With added fruit.

Oh dear having a pop at my testicles. Exactly how old are you Mr Roops? To be fair you do actually sound like a woman there........a very ugly embittered old woman who is a fucking laughing stock. I won’t lower myself to any testicle related repartee .......I left that sort of thing  at the back of the science class many years ago, I was fucking good at it though, trust me.

This message subject to the approval of the fake woman and massive, scared as fuck, bullshitting fantasist known as Mrs Roops.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Still haven’t answered the question......why am I not allowed to nominate? Why am I not put in “the cooler” as you and your arselicking little boys call it, for a couple of weeks? Different rules for me. I wonder why?

This message subject to the approval of the bullshitter, fake and bottlejob known as Mrs Roops. 

Wasn't aware you weren't able to post noms. Its not an issue other punters who have been on ModQ have mentioned. How and what message did you encounter when attempting a nom?

I put you on ModQ due to your predilection for playing the victim if you had been suspended. You are not the only person who has been ModQ'd either. You are not special.

EDIT

I've just activated a "Test" account, put it in the ModQ and I could upload noms just fine. The only message I encountered was that the nom and OP would be subject to moderator approval. As I intimated before you are a liar and very very stupid.

Edited by Mrs Roops

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh dear having a pop at my testicles. Exactly how old are you Mr Roops? To be fair you do actually sound like a woman there........a very ugly embittered old woman who is a fucking laughing stock. I won’t lower myself to any testicle related repartee .......I left that sort of thing  at the back of the science class many years ago, I was fucking good at it though, trust me.

This message subject to the approval of the fake woman and massive, scared as fuck, bullshitting fantasist known as Mrs Roops.

It was you who first mentioned testicles and then some...

On 10/08/2020 at 23:05, judgetwi said:

Fucking hot isn’t it Mr Roops? I bet your fanny is like a .......oh wait a minute.......you haven’t got a fucking fanny have you? I bet you’ve got right sweaty bollocks like me......and I prefer not to talk about that.

Hey Mr R ! ....... I wrote a new nomination the other day and it said put in your name and e-mail. So I put in my name and it said “we  already have a member by that name.”

Yeah, a member you need to shut up but haven’t got the sweaty bollocks to ban because everyone will see how scared you are. 

This message subject to the approval of Mr Roops, the fake woman, the fake dentist and the parking attendant who’s little bit of power has gone to his head. 😁😁

Either you are thicker than the "thick" punters you berate or you are an appalling hypocrite and liar. Probably all three.

On 13/08/2020 at 04:49, judgetwi said:

Shot to pieces. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wasn't aware you weren't able to post noms. Its not an issue other punters who have been on ModQ have mentioned. How and what message did you encounter when attempting a nom?

I put you on ModQ due to your predilection for playing the victim if you had been suspended. You are not the only person who has been ModQ'd either. You are not special.

EDIT

I've just activated a "Test" account, put it in the ModQ and I could upload noms just fine. The only message I encountered was that the nom and OP would be subject to moderator approval. As I intimated before you are a liar and very very stupid.

Come on you meanie, let Jewdy post some noms. He might be a fucking twat, but he's part of the furniture and gives as good as he gets.

• Like 3