CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Seat Toledo Servicing

Guest FuckOff

Guest FuckOff
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've let my FAC lapse, but I've still got a smoothbore cert' and a black powder ticket, I used to work on reproduction noise makers for those re-enactment nutjobs. But to be fair to your earlier comment, the majority of what I've got these days are .22 air rifles. 3 Weirauch's (HW97, 95 and 35 in .177) a delightful little BSA lightning XL, and one of those awful plastic stocked Gamo things from your neck of the woods. The HW97 runs at 26 ft lbs. I told the local firearms officer about it when the FAC lapsed, he said 'don't worry about it'.

I use the Beretta for shooting wild boar that plague our place, the cunts root up everything (Why I'm bothering to restore the tractor when these fuckers plough up the land).
I also use a bolt action .22 magnum rifle for hunting boar. I've recently fitted it with a PARD night-sight that has an SD card to record kills. I fitted it with a large noise suppressor that stops the loud noise of the shot but there is still a noise like a whip crack as the bullet leaves the muzzle at mach 2. I would need subsonic ammo for complete silence but it doesn't have the stopping power.
With the shotgun I normally use 00 buckshot (9 lead pellets) but also have 12 gauge sabot rounds, if you get a body shot with one of those you don't have to gut the pig.....

Just for your amusement a scan of my Beretta's certificate (pertinent info removed) that has to be presented to the Guadia Civil's firearms division every five years when I have to renew my firearms permits.

Beretta cert.jpg

Guest FuckOff
8 hours ago, Frank said:

Now you’ve posted outside the protection of the VPN, you’d best be ultra polite. When my car is eventually up and running, I know exactly where to find you. 

Frank the wank enjoys his little practical jokes.
He'll really be laughing later now that I've called the three Audi dealers in Vejer (in Spanish of course) posing as Spain's Green Flag breakdown service, and found out who he really is, and the car's registration number.
Wanky Franky better login soon and grovel.
The call to the Guardia Civil will go something like this.
El coche con matrícula XXXX XXX del propietario Frank el Wank (real name of course) se fue usado por la venta de drogas.
That should quarantine the cunt for more than two weeks.

25 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

He'll really be laughing later now that I've called the three Audi dealers in Vejer (in Spanish of course) posing as Spain's Green Flag breakdown service, and found out who he really is, and the car's registration number.
El coche con matrícula XXXX XXX del propietario Frank el Wank (real name of course) se fue usado por la venta de drogas.

Making your own pathetic threats now? You’re a total wanker mate.

27 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

My understanding of the Spanish "denuncia" system is that complaints have to be made in person.

On a slightly different note, the ways of The Corner are strange, byzantine and unwritten. A good number of newbies try to hit the place running before they learn to walk. Calm down a bit and take time to understand the feel of the place. Trust no-one.

Guest FuckOff
10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

My understanding of the Spanish "denuncia" system is that complaints have to be made in person.

It depends on the type of denuncia and to which authority whether it be the Policia Local, the Policía Nacional, the Guardia Civil or the Aduanas.                                                                      Serious complaints are always investigated without the need appear in person. 

16 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

On a slightly different note, the ways of The Corner are strange, byzantine and unwritten. A good number of newbies try to hit the place running before they learn to walk. Calm down a bit and take time to understand the feel of the place. Trust no-one.

Thanks for the advice, with a skin as thick as that elephant Juan Carlos shot, the petty insults etc. are water off a duck's back to me. 
It's all friendly banter in the long run but some tend to take things too seriously.
I know from years of off topic boards not to trust anyone except the few that I've actually met and got to know personally.

Apparently I have face some "Big Guns" who wish to "Melt me down", so I'll respond calmly to those!

Guest FuckOff
43 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Making your own pathetic threats now? You’re a total wanker mate.

Yap, yap yap, yappity yap yap, FFS just piss off you little bitch and stop this constant yapping.

3 hours ago, FuckOff said:

OK as promised, now the derision has sort of subsided, a photo of my imaginary Lamborghini. Apeshit needs to have more faith in what members write.

It's my very early Lamborghini crawler tractor that's been sitting outside for a few years that literally looks like a barn find, water had got into the gearbox and rusted the two clutches into a solid mass. The gearbox has new seals fitted and has been flushed and refilled. I also did a major overhaul of the hydraulic system that lifts the disc plough up and down.
The engine is now stripped down and the cylinders and pistons are ready to be serviced.
When the tractor is rebuilt and re-painted I'll post up another photo.

Lambo engine2.jpg

Fuck off. That's Flash Gordon's spaceship.

3 hours ago, FuckOff said:

I use the Beretta for shooting wild boar that plague our place, the cunts root up everything (Why I'm bothering to restore the tractor when these fuckers plough up the land).
I also use a bolt action .22 magnum rifle for hunting boar. I've recently fitted it with a PARD night-sight that has an SD card to record kills. I fitted it with a large noise suppressor that stops the loud noise of the shot but there is still a noise like a whip crack as the bullet leaves the muzzle at mach 2. I would need subsonic ammo for complete silence but it doesn't have the stopping power.
With the shotgun I normally use 00 buckshot (9 lead pellets) but also have 12 gauge sabot rounds, if you get a body shot with one of those you don't have to gut the pig.....

Just for your amusement a scan of my Beretta's certificate (pertinent info removed) that has to be presented to the Guadia Civil's firearms division every five years when I have to renew my firearms permits.

Beretta cert.jpg

Fascinating.

I’m sure there is some sort of Freudian angle to posting completely anonymous photos and passing them off as tangible proof of your fantasy existence, but I’ll leave that to others to dissect.

You haven’t dazzled, amused, provoked intelligent discussion or even interested anyone here. You have arrived on here proffering your hero status on some other forum none of us could give two fucks about. Your input to date leads me to believe you may have been the self proclaimed king of fucking toy town elsewhere, but you are nothing here. 

You are nothing.

• Like 4

Guest FuckOff
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Finish this cunt Frank

Apparently it's Frank the wank's stock in trade to do the 'I know where you live gambit'. The pathetic cunt couldn't even drive down here without fucking up his car, so how the fuck he'll get to me beggars belief!

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He won't last here. He doesn't have the luxury of getting us banned when it all gets too much for him. The fish stinking Hartlepool cunt.

You're dead right Authoritah. I believe we all have a finite amount of anger energy in us and when it's gone, it's gone. The septic twat is fizzing around like a ball of potassium in a pond.

🐖

Guest FuckOff
1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

You haven’t dazzled, amused, provoked intelligent discussion or even interested anyone here. You have arrived on here proffering your hero status on some other forum none of us could give two fucks about. Your input to date leads me to believe you may have been the self proclaimed king of fucking toy town elsewhere, but you are nothing here. 

Please do try to keep up, that point has been covered before.
I know exactly my own worth so I do not care a monkeys chuff box what prats like you and others think in the (Y)UK with your boring little existences.