Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I see that they've deduced that she topped herself because she'd heard that she was definitely going to be prosecuted for assualting her boyfriend and that she feared losing her career and a media frenzy.I'm sure our gutter press cunts would have had a field day and that was going to be the case but I can't help feeling that if this was the other way round she'd have had the cunts eating out of her hand and milked it for every last penny and made another career out of it.Live by the sword.................or the rope

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I see that they've deduced that she topped herself because she'd heard that she was definitely going to be prosecuted for assualting her boyfriend and that she feared losing her career and a media frenzy.I'm sure our gutter press cunts would have had a field day and that was going to be the case but I can't help feeling that if this was the other way round she'd have had the cunts eating out of her hand and milked it for every last penny and made another career out of it.Live by the sword.................or the rope

Even months after the event, you still would 

Brings a whole new meaning to sloppy 2nds

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Even months after the event, you still would 

Brings a whole new meaning to sloppy 2nds

You could quite literally 'fuck the arse off it'

29 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With that length of decomposition you could poke a hole anywhere and fuck it. Bring a clothes peg and some hand gel mind

I see you’re back from your lengthy ban.

No doubt you have filled your time spreading Covid 69 on Hampstead Heath and King’s Cross public lavatories to help our NHS...

Fuck off.

Cock sucking, mother fucking, spunk tasting, space wasting, stool stabbing, crotch grabbing, soggy biscuit, Jim’ll Fix it, pussy hating, premature ejaculating…  punkape!

JLfwRck.png

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

No doubt you have filled your time spreading Covid 69 on Hampstead Heath and King’s Cross public lavatories to help our NHS...

Fuck off.

Reported for derailment 

59 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Morning darling, I'm off to work. There's fresh coffee in the pot and your vagina is in the sink.'

I'm going down to the Kent coast to scuba dive some wrecks with a club at the weekend. I'm praying that I don't remember this post when I'm down there because I might not be able to make the surface in time. 😂

41 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Please tell us of the first time your parents left you alone with your priest?

Did your mother drive away with a tear in her eye?

lol

fuck off

On 06/08/2020 at 20:37, Cuntybaws said:

Cock sucking, mother fucking, spunk tasting, space wasting, stool stabbing, crotch grabbing, soggy biscuit, Jim’ll Fix it, pussy hating, premature ejaculating…  punkape!

JLfwRck.png

It’s the real thing.

I'm going to be serious for one post. Personally, I think she was battling some serious demons, and this might have been the straw that broke the girls back, or neck in this case. 

The fucking media have carte blanche to twist any story to fit their narrative, and I think they shouldn't have been able to write about an on-going investigation.

She was always going to be prosecuted due to several high profile cases of female domestic abusers (this is 2020 after all, equality in all areas). Now whether she would have been found guilty is a different kettle of fish. 

She did appear on all the programmes I fucking detest with a passion. However 40 is no age to go and she was a decent bit of skirt. 

More to be revealed on this one, and Love Island back on British TV within 2 years... 

The gutter press media have got a lot of blood on their hands, first Princess Di and now Caroline Flack. If I was in the Flack family (thank fuck I'm not as I think I would prefer Epstein as a surname) I would look for compensation from the press for vicarious liability.

• Like 1
On 06/08/2020 at 20:37, Cuntybaws said:

JLfwRck.png

Seems your a fan of DICKSONCOCKGREEN with "Sarge" Jack Warner and perpetual side kick and future son in law "Andy". 

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The gutter press media have got a lot of blood on their hands, first Princess Di and now Caroline Flack. If I was in the Flack family (thank fuck I'm not as I think I would prefer Epstein as a surname) I would look for compensation from the press for vicarious liability.

And don't forget Cliff Richard, but would we choose to go back to the era of cover up, when the Papers KNEW Cyril Smith was a paedophile but OBEDIENTLY followed govt instructions and COVERED IT UP? You can't have it BOTH ways. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm going to be serious for one post. Personally, I think she was battling some serious demons, and this might have been the straw that broke the girls back, or neck in this case. 

The fucking media have carte blanche to twist any story to fit their narrative, and I think they shouldn't have been able to write about an on-going investigation.

She was always going to be prosecuted due to several high profile cases of female domestic abusers (this is 2020 after all, equality in all areas). Now whether she would have been found guilty is a different kettle of fish. 

She did appear on all the programmes I fucking detest with a passion. However 40 is no age to go and she was a decent bit of skirt. 

More to be revealed on this one, and Love Island back on British TV within 2 years... 

I despise tabloid journos and think there should have been more punitive measures taken against the cunts over the phone hacking scandal but on the other hand I don't ignore the fact that Flack gleefully exploited the exposure these cunts gave her for the advancement of her career and financial gain. A prime example being when she tipped off the press she was getting fucked by Prince Harry.

Her Mother whines about the pigs and CPS pursuing a prosecution against her despite her poor mental state but did she consider the possibility of having her sectioned which would have undoubtedly halted the legal proceedings against her until she had recovered? Did she fuck!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I despise tabloid journos and think there should have been more punitive measures taken against the cunts over the phone hacking scandal but on the other hand I don't ignore the fact that Flack gleefully exploited the exposure these cunts gave her for the advancement of her career and financial gain. A prime example being when she tipped off the press she was getting fucked by Prince Harry.

Her Mother whines about the pigs and CPS pursuing a prosecution against her despite her poor mental state but did she consider the possibility of having her sectioned which would have undoubtedly halted the legal proceedings against her until she had recovered? Did she fuck!

She would then have been invited to make a series of trite documentaries about her struggles, foowed by a lucrative book contract. Like the Asian cake woman and Ant (or Dec?). An excellent career move for her declining years.

I bet Isobel Barnett's turning in her grave.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Seems your a fan of DICKSONCOCKGREEN with "Sarge" Jack Warner and perpetual side kick and future son in law "Andy". 

Ultramong.

What sort of "men" are these starlets banging now, i mean, she dropped a mobile phone on the dozy cunt`s head. Sean Connery God bless `im would have simply got up, give her a straightener, not on the face..well maybe on the face, drank the rest of the vodka ,forcibly made up , shagged relentlessly to dawn, all sorted and no mention of Plod. I fucking despair...  

• Like 1