CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Teachers & Governors of Glencoats Primary School

Cunty BigBollox

Guest Gronda Gronda
6 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

When he asked someone about the weather prospects, they responded "Muggy".  

He's been absolutely fuming from that point on...

Hmm.  How long has he hated Roops for? 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 minute ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Hmm.  How long has he hated Roops for? 

I don't think he hates her.  The Judge just has a rather confrontational manner, but he is a good egg.  

Guest Gronda Gronda
5 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I don't think he hates her.  The Judge just has a rather confrontational manner, but he is a good egg.  

Ah ok.  I am probably in the minority here, but I don't understand the hate Roops gets. 

As I see it, if you believe something to be true and somebody explains that you've misunderstood part/all of it, you'll avoid opening yourself up for future ridicule.

I don't find her to be rude or condescending (unless retaliating). I guess I am just out of touch when it comes to CC.

How are you today W&D? 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
17 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Ah ok.  I am probably in the minority here, but I don't understand the hate Roops gets. 

As I see it, if you believe something to be true and somebody explains that you've misunderstood part/all of it, you'll avoid opening yourself up for future ridicule.

I don't find her to be rude or condescending (unless retaliating). I guess I am just out of touch when it comes to CC.

How are you today W&D? 

Rushed off my feet, off to do some gardening for a relative, which I'm sure is good exercise, but I know I'm going to be exhausted and filthy and covered in thorns by this evening.  

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Rushed off my feet, off to do some gardening for a relative, which I'm sure is good exercise, but I know I'm going to be exhausted and filthy and covered in thorns by this evening.  

Punkape is usually exhausted, filthy and covered in thorns most evenings.

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Neil my neighbour has befriended a red hot 40 something blonde from Bewdley .. the only thing that he is bothered about is that she has got two prosthetic legs, he says that she reckons that she can walk and dance and do most things normally .. do you have any thoughts?

Yes and they're all fucking filthy.

7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Neil my neighbour has befriended a red hot 40 something blonde from Bewdley .. the only thing that he is bothered about is that she has got two prosthetic legs, he says that she reckons that she can walk and dance and do most things normally .. do you have any thoughts?

If her name is Heather make sure he's got his wallet and tell her to fuck off.

6 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Sweet Jesus!

DefensiveDentalFoal-size_restricted.gif

• Like 3

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Is the garden on a hill and you prefer to 'tend it' upwards?

To answer your inquiry, no, I am not an "uphill gardener".  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 hours ago, KingRollo said:

Punkape is usually exhausted, filthy and covered in thorns most evenings.

I won't be straying near any golf courses

8 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

How are you today W&D? 

Not really Rangdo. Things are just different on Arg.

Guest Gronda Gronda
14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not really Rangdo. Things are just different on Arg.

Hey EC, know that kings Billy and Rollo, Roops and your good self are always welcome to Arg! You all would of course be spared the vortex (providing that I approve of whatever your gift is) and you can help yourself to as many ear trumpets that you can carry. 

There are no golf courses on Arg. Is that OK? 

38 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

@KingRollo, your Queen is most welcome but NOT Wizard. 

Believe me, GG, he had his passport confiscated years ago.  You have nothing to fear - if he leaves the Kingdom again, I don't have enough gold to bribe the various authorities who are after his head.  However, he has offered to put a couple of crystals for you in my suitcase.  I am happy to bring you some "dancing juice" but on the strict understanding that I can bypass customs and there will be no cavity searches. Agreed?

Guest Gronda Gronda
6 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Believe me, GG, he had his passport confiscated years ago.  You have nothing to fear - if he leaves the Kingdom again, I don't have enough gold to bribe the various authorities who are after his head.  However, he has offered to put a couple of crystals for you in my suitcase.  I am happy to bring you some "dancing juice" but on the strict understanding that I can bypass customs and there will be no cavity searches. Agreed?

Suitcases are outlawed in Arg. Even I am forbidden to own one and it's my gaff! Perhaps Gwen would be a mule. I would handle the search personally and declare her clean.  I trust that won't be a problem? 

11 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Suitcases are outlawed in Arg. Even I am forbidden to own one and it's my gaff! Perhaps Gwen would be a mule. I would handle the search personally and declare her clean.  I trust that won't be a problem? 

She's had many things up there, GG, but an aspidistra leaf would be a novelty, even for her.  What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger eh?  Do you want the Wayne Sleep or the Louie Spence crystals? I trust these will suffice and the vortex is not something we should worry about?

Guest Gronda Gronda
9 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

She's had many things up there, GG, but an aspidistra leaf would be a novelty, even for her.  What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger eh?  Do you want the Wayne Sleep or the Louie Spence crystals? I trust these will suffice and the vortex is not something we should worry about?

What crystals? You had me at aspidistra leaf! What has she had up there then? 

6 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Hey EC, know that kings Billy and Rollo, Roops and your good self are always welcome to Arg! You all would of course be spared the vortex (providing that I approve of whatever your gift is) and you can help yourself to as many ear trumpets that you can carry. 

There are no golf courses on Arg. Is that OK? 

doogy reV.

Guest judgetwi
On 09/08/2020 at 09:40, Dawn Chorus said:

She actually is or was a dentist .. Juggles .. don't ask me how I know 😛🤣

Oh yeah? Give me one fucking reason why I shouldn’t ask, other than you’ve got your tongue so far up it’s arse that your alleged ballbag has shrivelled to the size of Dale Winton’s long dead testicles. What’s it like to be a pathetic arse crawler in cyberspace?

This message subject to the approval of the fake woman, the fraudulent dentist who shits his Superman underwear at the mere mention of my name.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh yeah? Give me one fucking reason why I shouldn’t ask, other than you’ve got your tongue so far up it’s arse that your alleged ballbag has shrivelled to the size of Dale Winton’s long dead testicles. What’s it like to be a pathetic arse crawler in cyberspace?

This message subject to the approval of the fake woman, the fraudulent dentist who shits his Superman underwear at the mere mention of my name.

Its rude to ask questions like that Judge but I am perfectly certain that she could pull all you knashers (if she has not already down so), you really have lost your bite.