CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Teachers & Governors of Glencoats Primary School

Cunty BigBollox

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm going back to the 70s here: a school in my locality had money to spend. The choice was building a swimming pool to use for lessons and galas against other schools or a work of art, basically some abstract statue. Guess what the fucking governors voted for?

Bullshit. Never happened. There’s a massive financial difference between building a swimming pool  and a “work of art”. There’s no school in this country that has it’s own swimming pool unless most of the finance is provided by the local council and it is open to the general public. Plenty of posh private schools have swimming pools, provided by multi millionaire parents desperate to get their sub normal brats in there in the first place.

This message subject to the approval of Mr Roops, the bottler, who just can’t handle me.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This sort of thing was quite literally stamped out back when I was a lad - AKA "the good old days".

flow1.png?w=620

I'm well known for creative and spectacularly violent solutions to problems like the one pictured above...

On this occasion however, it would be the done thing to upwardly delegate to @Rev.

The floor is yours, your holiness.

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Bullshit. Never happened. There’s a massive financial difference between building a swimming pool  and a “work of art”. There’s no school in this country that has it’s own swimming pool unless most of the finance is provided by the local council and it is open to the general public. Plenty of posh private schools have swimming pools, provided by multi millionaire parents desperate to get their sub normal brats in there in the first place.

This message subject to the approval of Mr Roops, the bottler, who just can’t handle me.

Seems to me I have you handled just right. Lying as to why you find yourself on the mod Q isn't helping your case.

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh yeah I made it all up. I sat here and thought "I know, lets make up a bullshit story about a fake school"! 

You soppy twat. 

If I was running a school as a business for my own ends rather than concerning myself with delivering a broad curriculum it would be the work of art every time. You potentially have an asset that will appreciate over time and the annual running costs are an insurance premium. A swimming pool is fucking expensive to build and run but the benefits to education is incomparable. What a bunch of selfish fuckwits they sound.

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Just spoken to my friend who went there. The school was Kingsdale in West Dulwich, around 1968. The school elected to erect a large fuck off gold dolphin instead of a swimming pool. She doesn't know how they got the funding.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just spoken to my friend who went there. The school was Kingsdale in West Dulwich, around 1968. The school elected to erect a large fuck off gold dolphin instead of a swimming pool. She doesn't know how they got the funding.

Flipper innit.

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So 52 years ago.Great. I can tell you now that the funding was supplied by the Kray Twins just to make the Richardsons look like cunts. Luvverly artistic geezers, Ronnie and Reggie.

This message subject to approval by Mr Roops , the bottler, the fake, the fraud who is shit fucking scared of me and wants to shut me the fuck up.

Guest judgetwi
20 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Seems to me I have you handled just right. Lying as to why you find yourself on the mod Q isn't helping your case.

A liar am I ? I understand that you are a qualified dentist now Mr Roops. Why don’t you come round and inject something into my gums to shut me the fuck up you fucking fake? Just ban me you tosser so everyone can see what a fucking coward you are.

This message subject to the approval of Mr Roops, the fake woman, the fraudulent dentist and the total bullshitter who is shit scared of me.

On 07/08/2020 at 17:11, Eric Cuntman said:

Try 'Johnny Napalm'. He tells the kids stories about being tortured by the Viet-Cong, then he puts on a self harming demonstration, shits himself and tries to dig a fox-hole in the concrete patio with his teeth.

Ah the classic how to be a complete bastard by ade edmondson, may god rest his smutty soul 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A liar am I ? I understand that you are a qualified dentist now Mr Roops. Why don’t you come round and inject something into my gums to shut me the fuck up you fucking fake? Just ban me you tosser so everyone can see what a fucking coward you are.

This message subject to the approval of Mr Roops, the fake woman, the fraudulent dentist and the total bullshitter who is shit scared of me.

Laffin..inject somthin into me gums..jewdz baby ya got a laff outa me and a like

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

She actually is or was a dentist .. Juggles .. don't ask me how I know 😛🤣

Guest Gronda Gronda
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So 52 years ago.Great. I can tell you now that the funding was supplied by the Kray Twins just to make the Richardsons look like cunts. Luvverly artistic geezers, Ronnie and Reggie.

This message subject to approval by Mr Roops , the bottler, the fake, the fraud who is shit fucking scared of me and wants to shut me the fuck up.

Are/were you having a particularly bad morning?  You seemed almost angry. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Are/were you having a particularly bad morning?  You seemed almost angry. 

When he asked someone about the weather prospects, they responded "Muggy".  

He's been absolutely fuming from that point on...

On 07/08/2020 at 17:54, Neil said:

If it meant this cunt died from a prolapsed arsehole I'd administer the fateful fist,call it a public service but these cunts need exterminating.Ehy can't bat flu just attack the lefties and leave the good ones be.

Neil my neighbour has befriended a red hot 40 something blonde from Bewdley .. the only thing that he is bothered about is that she has got two prosthetic legs, he says that she reckons that she can walk and dance and do most things normally .. do you have any thoughts?