CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The media anticipation of 50,000 Covid deaths

Jiggerycock

I mean, Huw Edwards is practically tumescent as the 'results' inch nearer the magic figure.

Plucky old Britannia eh? Okay so the Olympics have been cancelled so we can't kick world butt like we've donr there recently. The cricket? Not doing too bad but no bugger can watch it or is interested bar me and Applescruff....

But Covid deaths? We fucking rule when it comes to tallying up the deaddies!

And the BBC (especially those cunts) are preparing an all-platforms, day-of-reckoning when the magic day arrives.

Okay so the microscopic spikey viral shites have adamantly refused to run amok, teasing us with daily deaths in single figures (however, as Huw and his gang of ghouls repeatedly point out, the number of reported deaths are lower at weekends) but, oh God the anticipation....it's like the wank of a lifetime!

The spread is October 5th -7th. You buying or selling?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I mean, Huw Edwards is practically tumescent as the 'results' inch nearer the magic figure.

Plucky old Britannia eh? Okay so the Olympics have been cancelled so we can't kick world butt like we've donr there recently. The cricket? Not doing too bad but no bugger can watch it or is interested bar me and Applescruff....

And the BBC (especially those cunts) are preparing an all-platforms, day-of-reckoning when the magic day arrives.

Okay so the microscopic spikey viral shites have adamantly refused to run amok, teasing us with daily deaths in single figures (however, as Huw and his gang of ghouls repeatedly point out, the number of reported deaths are lower at weekends) but, oh God the anticipation....it's like the wank of a lifetime!

Cheeky cunt...

On topic- it seems to me the weaklings have been culled already and no matter what lockdown measure are undertaken or not, we won't go back to the "raging terror" of a 100 old biddies snuffing it with the flu every day. Indeed, the beeb and the rest of those overpaid sensationalist wankers are frothing at the gash to report anything that can criticise the powers that be.

However, I'm taking the data on this from the NHS with a shovel full of salt. Doing some quick calculations our death rate stands at 14.98% compared to the world figure of 3.66%. Are we really going to believe that one of the worlds most developed countries with a first class healthcare systems is allowing cunts to croak it at a higher death rate that some third world shit pits? Granted the data from said shit pits is about a reliable as the glue that holds on franks wig, but such as disparity in the figures tells me we're being bullshitted. Add to this that officially only 4634 chinks have died and the slums, barrios, favelas and shatty towns of the world are not piles of millions of rotting bodies, for me the lies are obvious.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cheeky cunt...

On topic- it seems to me the weaklings have been culled already and no matter what lockdown measure are undertaken or not, we won't go back to the "raging terror" of a 100 old biddies snuffing it with the flu every day. Indeed, the beeb and the rest of those overpaid sensationalist wankers are frothing at the gash to report anything that can criticise the powers that be.

However, I'm taking the data on this from the NHS with a shovel full of salt. Doing some quick calculations our death rate stands at 14.98% compared to the world figure of 3.66%. Are we really going to believe that one of the worlds most developed countries with a first class healthcare systems is allowing cunts to croak it at a higher death rate that some third world shit pits? Granted the data from said shit pits is about a reliable as the glue that holds on franks wig, but such as disparity in the figures tells me we're being bullshitted. Add to this that officially only 4634 chinks have died and the slums, barrios, favelas and shatty towns of the world are not piles of millions of rotting bodies, for me the lies are obvious.

Lots of factors Stubbz .. 30 miles on a pushbike or a 5 mile walk most days whether a fat cunt 35 years old or 65 years  or not can make a bit difference as to you chance of survival.

39 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cheeky cunt...

Oh for sure.

To carry on the Olympics analogy, you can go 'yeah but take away the drugs cheats and the home advantage and factor in per head of population, take away the number you first thought of, add some cheese, pop under the grill and cook until Domesday and WE ARE ACTUALLY THE BEST IN THE WORLD!'

Do all that and you still can't get away from the fact that Clive Myrie is sitting there ready to go off like a Sherbert fountain, the moment the autocue clicks round to the magic figure.

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oh for sure.

To carry on the Olympics analogy, you can go 'yeah but take away the drugs cheats and the home advantage and factor in per head of population, take away the number you first thought of, add some cheese, pop under the grill and cook until Domesday and WE ARE ACTUALLY THE BEST IN THE WORLD!'

Do all that and you still can't get away from the fact that Clive Myrie is sitting there ready to go off like a Sherbert fountain, the moment the autocue clicks round to the magic figure.

That is unless he's racially profiled on his way to work and beaten to death in the cells.

11 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oh for sure.

You have missed out the word "eager" between "media" and "anticipation".

I can't honestly say I give any of what i write her much thought, firstly because it's lightweight froth, second because when the red mist descends, thinking gets in the way of the bile.

But it's one of life's rare tiny victories to find you've tapped into something other misanthropes herein can look at and go 'Hell yeah!' before adding their twist to it (or giving it an even better kicking). Firing up the laptop and seeing you cunts have commented, quoted and generally been inspired by a nom of mine, well it fair makes the cum fly

.....and then do a U-turn and fly right back up the japeye when you realise it's the same tedious bollocks, page after fucking page, posting after fucking posting, year in, year out. Hats off to you though. I mean how you can keep churning out molten horseshit on a riff that was past it's sell-by date before it was born, would put even Michael Buble to shame.

'Thread Derailment' doesn't even begin to cover it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

I can't honestly say I give any of what i write her much thought, firstly because it's lightweight froth, second because when the red mist descends, thinking gets in the way of the bile.

But it's one of life's rare tiny victories to find you've tapped into something other misanthropes herein can look at and go 'Hell yeah!' before adding their twist to it (or giving it an even better kicking). Firing up the laptop and seeing you cunts have commented, quoted and generally been inspired by a nom of mine, well it fair makes the cum fly

.....and then do a U-turn and fly right back up the japeye when you realise it's the same tedious bollocks, page after fucking page, posting after fucking posting, year in, year out. Hats off to you though. I mean how you can keep churning out molten horseshit on a riff that was past it's sell-by date before it was born, would put even Michael Buble to shame.

'Thread Derailment' doesn't even begin to cover it

The glorious bbc have other topics of cover a the moment jiggers old bean, thus pushing the 100% accurate figure of 50,000 poor cunts dead from chink bat flu aside. Our shores are under siege from boat loads of peaceful rag heads, most of which seem to be child refugees with full beards and sadistic 1000 yard stares. The tax funded beeb have even chartered a boat to interview the cunts in pidgin english en-route and probably tow them in "scantily clad beach girls that way Abdul"

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The glorious bbc have other topics of cover a the moment jiggers old bean, thus pushing the 100% accurate figure of 50,000 poor cunts dead from chink bat flu aside. Our shores are under siege from boat loads of peaceful rag heads, most of which seem to be child refugees with full beards and sadistic 1000 yard stares. The tax funded beeb have even chartered a boat to interview the cunts in pidgin english en-route and probably tow them in "scantily clad beach girls that way Abdul"

What makes me laugh is when ask why they want to come to the UK "We want to work"! Oh yeah. Chinky plague has fucking decimated our economy, businesses large and small are folding, firms are getting rid of staff by the thousands, so exactly where and for who are they actually gonna fucking work for? The French dont fucking want them so why would they stop them trying to kill themselves in the English channel? 

• Like 2

On 10/08/2020 at 09:48, Jiggerycock said:

Plenty of time for milestone wankfests. As soon as the first cunt starts sniffing, sneezing, snorting or coughing mid October, it will all be suspected Covid. Plenty more cunts will be wheeled out to the mortuary at hospitals all over the country, with Covid on the death certificate.

50,000? They will be getting oiled up for 75,000 before next summer. This is a long game of hearts and minds and Joe Public is shitting themselves.

As an aside, the current trust I work at does not have any cases of Covid in critical care. 

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What makes me laugh is when ask why they want to come to the UK "We want to work"! Oh yeah. Chinky plague has fucking decimated our economy, businesses large and small are folding, firms are getting rid of staff by the thousands, so exactly where and for who are they actually gonna fucking work for? The French dont fucking want them so why would they stop them trying to kill themselves in the English channel? 

It's good too see the right name being used more often for the virus that has caused a worldwide economic fuck-up. Let's not forget that had China acted honestly and responsibly at the start of this thing, much of the world could have been spared the ongoing calamity. I'd like to see Boris Johnson's government not only eschew future trade deals with China (such as with 5G), but to keep pushing for a thorough international inquiry into the Chinks' handling (and cover-up of its data) during the pandemic outbreak. Frankly, along with the rest of the West, we ought to be taking steps to sue the Chinese government via trade sanctions following what in my mind has been a clear breach of international law.

I won't be buying Chinese-made face masks in Tesco anytime soon, such is the irony of putting something back into the economy of a country that's displayed a wanton disregard for human life while continuing to devastate economies and create widespread fear. Fucking cunts.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's good too see the right name being used more often for the virus that has caused a worldwide economic fuck-up. Let's not forget that had China acted honestly and responsibly at the start of this thing, much of the world could have been spared this ongoing calamity. I'd like to see Boris Johnson's government not only eschew future trade deals with China (such as with 5G), but to keep pushing for a thorough international inquiry into the Chinks' handling (and cover-up of its data) during the pandemic outbreak. Frankly, along with the rest of the West, we ought to be taking steps to sue the Chinese government via trade sanctions following what in my mind has been a clear breach of international law.

I won't be buying Chinese-made face masks in Tesco anytime soon, such is the irony of putting something back into the economy of a country that's displayed a wanton disregard for human life while continuing to devastate economies and create widespread fear. Fucking cunts.

The bastards knew about the potential damage this would cause for bloody months before they came clean, yet due to their lie that their system is perfect, they covered it up through barefaced bullshit. Thanks to the underhanded ways the tiddlywink go about their business, the whole world is up shit street and they should be made to pay by every means available.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's good too see the right name being used more often for the virus that has caused a worldwide economic fuck-up. Let's not forget that had China acted honestly and responsibly at the start of this thing, much of the world could have been spared this ongoing calamity. I'd like to see Boris Johnson's government not only eschew future trade deals with China (such as with 5G), but to keep pushing for a thorough international inquiry into the Chinks' handling (and cover-up of its data) during the pandemic outbreak. Frankly, along with the rest of the West, we ought to be taking steps to sue the Chinese government via trade sanctions following what in my mind has been a clear breach of international law.

Everytime I hear the word "Covid" I see that Chinese leader's leering fucking face.

43 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Got to wean ourselves off our love of cheap tat.

Snowball's chance in hell of that happening, with a recession here.

39 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Got to wean ourselves off our love of cheap tat.

Snowball's chance in hell of that happening, with a recession here.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The bastards knew about the potential damage this would cause for bloody months before they came clean, yet due to their lie that their system is perfect, they covered it up through barefaced bullshit. Thanks to the underhanded ways the tiddlywink go about their business, the whole world is up shit street and they should be made to pay by every means available.

China has used globalisation and economic incentives to infiltrate deeply into political, economic, cultural and educational spheres beyond its borders - and it sickens me to say most of it has been through Western knowledge passed to them, building the cunts a huge communist army (and ally of Russia) in the process. 

Despite this, with current circumstances so because China nonchalantly carried on with business as usual, it does make me wonder why so many governments in the free world still want to invest their resources into such a nation of blatantly cruel, lying shits. 

Obviously the situation is very tricky with everyone wanting to make a full recovery as quickly as possible, but what kind of signal are we sending out by not launching a full and thorough international inquiry with possible trade sanctions?

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

China has used globalisation and economic incentives to infiltrate deeply into political, economic, cultural and educational spheres beyond its borders - and it sickens me to say most of it has been through Western knowledge passed to them, building the cunts a huge communist army (and ally of Russia) in the process. 

Despite this, with current circumstances so because China nonchalantly carried on with business as usual, it does make me wonder why so many governments in the free world still want to invest their resources into such a nation of blatantly cruel, lying shits. 

Obviously the situation is very tricky with everyone wanting to make a full recovery as quickly as possible, but what kind of signal are we sending out by not launching a full and thorough international inquiry with possible trade sanctions?

I think most Westerm Economies (and certainly most of Africas) are heavily dependent on Chinese investment.

It would take governments of principle and with long-term strategic objectives, to willingly turn this away, especially with what's coming down the road at us re recession / depression.

......and as we all know, government's with those attributes are rarer than rocking horse shit.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Everytime I hear the word "Covid" I see that Chinese leader's leering fucking face.

Just look at the fucking size of this cunt's humungous nostrils. I'll wager he goes around the streets, snorting political prisoners into his huge beak, later dumping them at one of hundreds of 'hidden' concentration camps where they'll be worked to death by skinning tens of thousands of live animals to make leather gloves for thick, chavvy UK cunts to buy from Primark en-route to their nearest McDonald's, where approximately 80% of its plastics are imported from the world's biggest shithole.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/01/how-chinas-xi-jinping-destroyed-religion-and-made-himself-god/

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Just look at the fucking size of this cunt's humungous nostrils. I'll wager he goes around the streets, snorting political prisoners into his huge beak, later dumping them at one of hundreds of 'hidden' concentration camps where they'll be worked to death by skinning tens of thousands of live animals to make leather gloves for thick, chavvy UK cunts to buy from Primark en-route to their nearest McDonald's, where approximately 80% of its plastics are imported from the world's biggest shithole.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/01/how-chinas-xi-jinping-destroyed-religion-and-made-himself-god/

They had the chinese ambassador to the UK fielding questions on covid last month. The cunt was the nearest thing to Fu Manchu you get ever get. 

53 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I think most Westerm Economies (and certainly most of Africas) are heavily dependent on Chinese investment.

It would take governments of principle and with long-term strategic objectives, to willingly turn this away, especially with what's coming down the road at us re recession / depression.

......and as we all know, government's with those attributes are rarer than rocking horse shit.

I see your point (in as much as Western governments are short-termist and unscrupulous) but what COVID-19 has shown us is that we've been handing too much control to China for decades, leading to too much dependence, which is why we ought to use the current situation as a wake-up call to rely more on ourselves and less on them.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I see your point (in as much as Western governments are short-termist and unscrupulous) but what COVID-19 has shown us is that we've been handing too much control to China for decades, leading to too much dependence, which is why we ought to use the current situation as a wake-up call to rely more on ourselves and less on them.

Sure  - one aspect of this fiasco is highlighting suspect supply chains be they due to distance, cost, quality, or what we might call the morality of the suppliers. You'd like to think that we - the British public and the Government have woken up to this issue and you'd hope the canning of Huwawei in our 5G rollout is a sign of intent.....

....then you look at the number of establishment figures Huwawei have on their borad of directrs in their UK operation, the volume of investment that can be pulled at an instant, from GB infrastructure development projects and the fact that we all really MUST have that next i-Phone (assembled in a Beijing seatchop for a bowl of rice a day) and you realise what sanity is up against.

Ever negotiated with the Chinese?

They start off with 'How much do you want to pay?', and, in a land where human lives are cheap and plentiful and the glory of the state trumps personal liberties', they work backwards from there.

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

That’s why it’s essential that Donald Trump gets re-elected in November. He’s crucial to China being held accountable for the carnage the cunts have caused across the world. If Sleepy Joe  Biden gets in it will be business as usual with the yellow bastards. Him and Obama oversaw the economic surrender of the US to China. Trump has, since taking office pushed back against Chinas dishonest practices and since the plague has ramped up the pressure. Thank fuck he has the bollocks to do so as most western leaders have showed themselves as the spineless,  gutless cunts they are.

Huw is going to have steam coming out of his ears tonight.

The statistics twonks at Government Central Office have only gone and changed how they count the number of deaddies and downgraded it by nealy 11%, meaning we've barely hit 40,000. 

Give 'em another week and it'll be 'Coronavirus? What Coronavirus? It's better than Vitamin C for ya - get it down your necks folks!"