CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The media anticipation of 50,000 Covid deaths

Jiggerycock

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

With a few red lights and a few old beds
We make a place to sweat

Duh-duh duhhh, duh-duh duh duhhhh, duh-duh duh, DUH DUH

The red light I was referring to is a single LED in front of an external CCTV camera with two lenses, one nornal/colour/day + one night/black and white. NOT the red lights showing "volunteers" the way to the Calais Refugee Camp gay sex party. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The red light I was referring to is a single LED in front of an external CCTV camera with two lenses, one nornal/colour/day + one night/black and white. NOT the red lights showing "volunteers" the way to the Calais Refugee Camp gay sex party. 

Red lights are traditionally the sign to indicate that the house is a brothel, or that a sex worker is in residence, hence "red light district" used to refer to areas where someone can go to find prostitutes.  

23 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Red lights are traditionally the sign to indicate that the house is a brothel, or that a sex worker is in residence, hence "red light district" used to refer to areas where someone can go to find prostitutes.  

What are you insinuating?

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Nose picking at rush hour on the Northern Line. Then flicking it in somebody's hair. (Pre Covid) 

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Du bin ein Hamburger? 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Jawohl. Meine kleine pocket translator. 

I see your commenting is vastly improved, Harold.

Just now, Wolfie said:

Good evening, Pen.

Never before have I seen such an inappropriate avatar, concealing only to newbies the Bernard Bresslaw barrel-chest and pendular Shetland pony hosepipe.

It’s horrifying to think that there could be newbies out there right now, fantasising over it, oblivious to the grim reality that it looks exactly like Baron Harkonnen from Dune. 

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

I agree but I thought my post was gibberish and altered it.

I just filled in - I got the sense you wanted me to have something very special this Christmas. And why not celebrate with a gorgeous 18 year old busty black beauty thrilled with her academic achievements. Sooner or later she has to understand there's more to life than the Cambridge Shorter Modern History and Greek Political Thought, especially when you've already got an ass to die for and a 38" bust we could all spend the rest of the year polishing. Roberto De Niro wasn't wrong. 

51 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

How is the deliveroo going tonight?

Has your tired, worn out carcass not rejected your fake vulva yet? 

NO MORE NAILS or STICKS LIKE SHIT? Or are you one of those Sticky crack spastics that the cunts on Blue Peter used to go on about?

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Were you this riveting as a child too?

12 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I'm not saying it is legit but nobody, least of all the Information Commissioner's Office seems to give a shit. Once again, this is corporate profits being put before the law of the land yet it's taken a crowd funded legal action to establish that it's just the police that are misusing it. There was absolutely no mention in the Appeal Court ruling with regard to parameters of use by the Private sector which I find surprising as that's where it's mostly deployed.

This prick of a solicitor can say what he likes, storing images for the use of identifying potential thieves is one thing, storing and distributing sensitive biometric data without the subject's consent is a breach of the Data Protection Act 1998 let alone GDPR.

Absolutely. This is why not one of Facewatch's partners is a big player in the security business. A common problem with many hi-tech start-ups is that the principle players, aside from committing substantial time, effort and money are also emotionally invested which is understandable. This why private equity and hedge funds will insist that the majority of non executive directors far outnumber the executive board members. Aside from keeping a eye on the bottom line they will also take a dispassionate view of the bigger picture including public perceptions. In this day and age optics are everything. Facial recognition, with or without images, will not see the light of day in the retail market.

23 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Absolutely. This is why not one of Facewatch's partners is a big player in the security business. A common problem with many hi-tech start-ups is that the principle players, aside from committing substantial time, effort and money are also emotionally invested which is understandable. This why private equity and hedge funds will insist that the majority of non executive directors far outnumber the executive board members. Aside from keeping a eye on the bottom line they will also take a dispassionate view of the bigger picture including public perceptions. In this day and age optics are everything. Facial recognition, with or without images, will not see the light of day in the retail market.

You're much more fun when you're speculating over the contents of Jewdy's scrotum.

• Like 1