Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who ride Harley Davidson Motorcycles.

WTF is it with these cunts of all cunts. I have no dislike of motorcyclists, it looks like fun on a warm day. But the fucking cunts who seem to like the Harley brand are a breed of their own, Dressed up in leather vests adorned with all sorts of badges to show supposedly where they've been or supporting the brand. Harley riding boots, Harley belt buckle, Harley gloves, Harley T shirt and Harley German styled crash helmet. There he fucking goes on his under performing, unreliable, overly expensive piece of chrome plated shite on two wheels with a germen styels helmet and wrap around dark glasses making far more noise than everything else of the road.

I knew someone who had one of these abominations and questioned the amount of noise it made, only to be told, "loud pipes save lives".

Fuck off, you brand following cunt, i'd like to shove your pipe up your fucking arse.  Cunt. 

3 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

WTF is it with these cunts of all cunts. I have no dislike of motorcyclists, it looks like fun on a warm day. But the fucking cunts who seem to like the Harley brand are a breed of their own, Dressed up in leather vests adorned with all sorts of badges to show supposedly where they've been or supporting the brand. Harley riding boots, Harley belt buckle, Harley gloves, Harley T shirt and Harley German styled crash helmet. There he fucking goes on his under performing, unreliable, overly expensive piece of chrome plated shite on two wheels with a germen styels helmet and wrap around dark glasses making far more noise than everything else of the road.

I knew someone who had one of these abominations and questioned the amount of noise it made, only to be told, "loud pipes save lives".

Fuck off, you brand following cunt, i'd like to shove your pipe up your fucking arse.  Cunt. 

Judge is going to be very angry about this nomination.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I ride a beautiful white Harley Davison fat boy, although I agree with everything JSP listed, especially cunts in the Harley owners club, wankers the lot of em....

What happened Ed, did they reject your application based on race? Or the fact electric kids Harleys don't count at the club? 

A subject close to my arse. I live down the road from a Harvey Nicholson dealership and I can confirm that they are, indeed, all cunts. Sitting around drinking fucking tea and eating bacon fucking sandwiches. All of them apart from the actual Hells Angels. Who don't eat bacon presumably because they are Muslims.

• Like 1
On 17/08/2020 at 10:05, Eddie said:

I ride a beautiful white Harley Davison fat boy, although I agree with everything JSP listed, especially cunts in the Harley owners club, wankers the lot of em....

There's a few cunts on here that have ridden a white, fat boy.