CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bella Sankey, Director of Detention Action

Cunty BigBollox

No, not the sort of detention that thick cunts like Ape used to get at school but the action taken to prevent hordes of unwashed dusky types visiting our shores escaping persecution from our Froggy neighbours. A 16yr old has washed up on the beach in Calais apparently after an unsuccessful (depends on your point of view) attempt to cross the channel. This Bella is a cunt because she says "Priti Patels toxic policy to deny safe routes to the UK caused this feral youngsters death."

Fuck off you dim-witted slag. It's the belief that this individual can make it 20ish miles across one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world on a lilo is what led to its death oh, and the fact there's also a bunch of cunts taking their money  giving them a buoyancy aid and pointing them in the rough direction of Dover.

• Like 3

Guest Weary&Disgusted
36 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

No, not the sort of detention that thick cunts like Ape used to get at school but the action taken to prevent hordes of unwashed dusky types visiting our shores escaping persecution from our Froggy neighbours. A 16yr old has washed up on the beach in Calais apparently after an unsuccessful (depends on your point of view) attempt to cross the channel. This Bella is a cunt because she says "Priti Patels toxic policy to deny safe routes to the UK caused this feral youngsters death."

Fuck off you dim-witted slag. It's the belief that this individual can make it 20ish miles across one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world on a lilo is what led to its death oh, and the fact there's also a bunch of cunts taking their money  giving them a buoyancy aid and pointing them in the rough direction of Dover.

This is probably going to sound a bit heartless, and it has probably been said many times before, but if you are genuinely fleeing a hostile regime, you would take refuge in the FIRST country you reached.  This attempt to somehow shift the blame to the UK government, in effect saying "you are not making it easy enough for illegal immigrants to get into the country" doesn't wash with me.  

If you want to come to the UK just apply through approved channels rather than attempting to sneak in like a burglar.  

39 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

This is probably going to sound a bit heartless, and it has probably been said many times before, but if you are genuinely fleeing a hostile regime, you would take refuge in the FIRST country you reached.  This attempt to somehow shift the blame to the UK government, in effect saying "you are not making it easy enough for illegal immigrants to get into the country" doesn't wash with me.  

If you want to come to the UK just apply through approved channels rather than attempting to sneak in like a burglar.  

They clearly want to come to what they see as an unregulated multi lingual unregulated Wild West called the English black labour market. 

France has a simple proviso that if you don't speak French on a pretty good level you can't fit in and work in the country. Even then you have to queue up in a strictly regulated system with only applicants from former French colonies and overseas territories being allowed in. I noticed that Spanish gypsies on the Perpignan French/Spanish border had to demonstrate some willingness to learn French or they were just literally hounded by the French authorities. 

Lack of regulation (old fashioned standards if you will) and a far too polite approach to the problem has resulted in a problem of our own making. 

Having said that they have (used to have, I don't know what's happened now) quite a tent city on the old dock/canal area of Paris. Supplied of course with soup kitchens and the Red Cross do-gooders. But then in London you had a tent city dispersed across most of the streets, parks and back allies of West End. In Paris it was mostly out of sight and ghettoised with some nyisance around the train stations - then again caused by some of the churches helping out. 

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I vaguely remember Nick Ferrari giving this treasonous whore a tongue lashing on LBC a few months back. She wants the deportation of all foreign criminals abolished and for them to be rehabilitated so they can integrate into British society to continue stabbing, raping and stealing.

I'm firmly of the belief that the UK should copy what the Aussies did when dealing with boatloads of scum illegally entering the country. I would even put Tony Abbott on a nice fat salary to run the whole thing....

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

They clearly want to come to what they see as an unregulated multi lingual unregulated Wild West called the English black labour market. 

France has a simple proviso that if you don't speak French on a pretty good level you can't fit in and work in the country. Even then you have to queue up in a strictly regulated system with only applicants from former French colonies and overseas territories being allowed in. I noticed that Spanish gypsies on the Perpignan French/Spanish border had to demonstrate some willingness to learn French or they were just literally hounded by the French authorities. 

Lack of regulation (old fashioned standards if you will) and a far too polite approach to the problem has resulted in a problem of our own making. 

Having said that they have (used to have, I don't know what's happened now) quite a tent city on the old dock/canal area of Paris. Supplied of course with soup kitchens and the Red Cross do-gooders. But then in London you had a tent city dispersed across most of the streets, parks and back allies of West End. In Paris it was mostly out of sight and ghettoised with some nyisance around the train stations - then again caused by some of the churches helping out. 

So, is the British black labour market mainly crop picking and farm work, or do some people find their way in the construction industry as labourers ?

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

So, is the British black labour market mainly crop picking and farm work, or do some people find their way in the construction industry as labourers ?

I should think it is all the way, from au pairs to kitchen staff, cleaners to labourers, even jobs requiring bits of paper, after all they found illegals working at Houses of Parliament. 

4 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

These people are economic migrants and it costs money funnelled to well organised crime gangs to get these people into the West. As you pointed out, real refugees are mostly poor people who get to the nearest safe country and stay in the camps, often for years. These camps get international funding, but do unintentionally place quite a burden on the host. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuel up the Navy patrol boats and grease the Phalanx rotary cannons. Deploy snipers along the cliff tops in case any slip through. I would enjoy shooting Muslims. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I would never get tired of shitting in this smug cunt's mouth.

bella-sankey_bio-template_ad3aa96fd14ad17c252000c804266ea7.jpg

This is by far the best image I have seen of this despicable witch. What would you do with the less photogenic images. I personally think you could use her mouth to remove barnacles from the hulls of ships.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I should think it is all the way, from au pairs to kitchen staff, cleaners to labourers, even jobs requiring bits of paper, after all they found illegals working at Houses of Parliament. 

But surely they must need paperwork, ID, plus references to get jobs, even just cleaners jobs these days ?

Unless the same people who smuggle them in also give them false documents...

10 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

But surely they must need paperwork, ID, plus references to get jobs, even just cleaners jobs these days ?

Unless the same people who smuggle them in also give them false documents...

And how much real checking takes place? How many people are employed to check? Why is "Red Tape" a Neoliberal dirty word? There's the wrong attitude and lack of resourcing from top to bottom in this country. But as you saud the  underlying cause that draws these people in is the type of society that has developed in the UK which can only partially be explained by the setting up of concentrated communities of immigrants as there were in the 50s 60s and 70s and beyond in the decaying depressed ex-industrial areas. A lot of white Londoners were able, encouraged (sometimes with the offer of better housing) and glad to move out of the inner city while this demographic change was taking place. What was left was a social system in which there were few if any barriers left to illegal immigration and large numbers of people working and surviving below the radar - there being no radar in most cases. There are certain areas of Northern France around Lille and, the obvious example of the muslim no-go area in Brussels, hat fall into the same category but unlike the UK the Continent seems to have the manpower and tight regulatory system required to go in and sort these places out. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

And how much real checking takes place? How many people are employed to check? Why is "Red Tape" a Neoliberal dirty word? There's the wrong attitude and lack of resourcing from top to bottom in this country. But as you saud the  underlying cause that draws these people in is the type of society that has developed in the UK which can only partially be explained by the setting up of concentrated communities of immigrants as there were in the 50s 60s and 70s and beyond in the decaying depressed ex-industrial areas. A lot of white Londoners were able, encouraged (sometimes with the offer of better housing) and glad to move out of the inner city while this demographic change was taking place. What was left was a social system in which there were few if any barriers left to illegal immigration and large numbers of people working and surviving below the radar - there being no radar in most cases. There are certain areas of Northern France around Lille and, the obvious example of the muslim no-go area in Brussels, hat fall into the same category but unlike the UK the Continent seems to have the manpower and tight regulatory system required to go in and sort these places out. 

Nobody checks fuck all because they're scared of racism accusations. Remember the 30 year old Muslim who was attending an English school, posing as a fourteen year old? The teachers were all shit scared to say anything. He was only challenged after the kids from the school posted on Facebook that there was a 30 year old man with beard stubble in their class. 

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nobody checks fuck all because they're scared of racism accusations. Remember the 30 year old Muslim who was attending an English school, posing as a fourteen year old? The teachers were all shit scared to say anything. He was only challenged after the kids from the school posted on Facebook that there was a 30 year old man with beard stubble in their class. 

Did he learn anything Eric? At least them two Libyan lads in Manchester learned how to make a bomb.

4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Did he learn anything Eric? At least them two Libyan lads in Manchester learned how to make a bomb.

I think it's about time the civilised world pulled the plug on these hateful, deluded nutjobs. Send the fucking lot of them to the Middle East and don't allow them passports. Even the ones born here, and The supposedly 'moderate' ones. 

Whats the difference between a radical Muslim and a moderate Muslim? ....

A radical Muslim wants to cut your head off, a moderate muslim just wants to watch.

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You are getting on to the exception proves the rule case. Or the terrorist case(s) (multiple cases!) but the point I was clumsily trying to make is that broadly speaking the UK is like a giant sponge or tampon that seems to both attract and soak up under the radar immigration. The fact that most of these are fit young men (or fit young men with a wife) suggests they have but one purpose - to work under the radar in this country. If one nade any form of employment or accommodation impossible for these chancers they wouldn't find the UK so attractive. They put the odd child into the boat to increase the chances of immediate rescue by the British coastguard. Why would anybody coming from Africa pass through the Med via Spain if it was not for an economic reason. I don't believe that living on benefits or holed up in a camp awaiting processing is their chief objective. It costs a smalk fortune trying to send these people back once they get here so the prospects of a civilised reception must be completely reversed. I don't blame the French one iota for this problem it's more to do with attracting them here in the first place. If I was French living near the Channel I'd be pissed off because its an unquenchable flow. 40 fit illegal immigrants under guard in a Spanish hostel escaoed through an air conditioning duct and are believed to be heading towards France to get to Calais. Are we going to fucking blame the Spanish next? It's like a woman going about in public in a catsuit then complaining about male attention - something I'm sure Trucking Funt has trouble with all the time when he goes out with his missus. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You are getting on to the exception proves the rule case. Or the terrorist case(s) (multiple cases!) but the point I was clumsily trying to make is that broadly speaking the UK is like a giant sponge or tampon that seems to both attract and soak up under the radar immigration. The fact that most of these are fit young men (or fit young men with a wife) suggests they have but one purpose - to work under the radar in this country. If one nade any form of employment or accommodation impossible for these chancers they wouldn't find the UK so attractive. They put the odd child into the boat to increase the chances of immediate rescue by the British coastguard. Why would anybody coming from Africa pass through the Med via Spain if it was not for an economic reason. I don't believe that living on benefits or holed up in a camp awaiting processing is their chief objective. It costs a smalk fortune trying to send these people back once they get here so the prospects of a civilised reception must be completely reversed. I don't blame the French one iota for this problem it's more to do with attracting them here in the first place. If I was French living near the Channel I'd be pissed off because its an unquenchable flow. 40 fit illegal immigrants under guard in a Spanish hostel escaoed through an air conditioning duct and are believed to be heading towards France to get to Calais. Are we going to fucking blame the Spanish next? It's like a woman going about in public in a catsuit then complaining about male attention - something I'm sure Trucking Funt has trouble with all the time when he goes out with his missus. 

According to the quisling cunts at the BBC, they're all women and children. The reality is that 90% are military age males. They claim asylum because they were in danger in their home countries... so if it's so fucking dangerous, why did you leave your wives and kids there???

It's an invasion force. Letting them in is comparable to inviting Germans here in 1940. Fucking ridiculous. I fucking hate the filthy, stinking paedo terrorist scum.

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

We can only imagine the fear he felt.

Did he have any cash in his pockets? It appears he hadn’t yet booked his seat on the next dinghy, so some cheese eating surrender hero has had a right fucking result if you ask me.

Dont ask me though cos I really do think you’re a cunt.

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Reported.

36 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

More good news. Apparently a ship has been wrecked in Libya that's got 'dozens of migrants onboard'. That's dozens less that are going to be coming over here in a week or two.

I'm hoping this is one of our attack subs taking a proactive approach to dealing with the migrant problem at source.