CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bella Sankey, Director of Detention Action

Cunty BigBollox

23 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

After making 25000 posts in the last decade his decision to focus on quality over quantity seems a reasonable one. I doubt I could persuade him to change his mind, as things have never been the same between us since I highlighted his unmanly fixation with scatter cushions a few years back. That said, if someone were to start a thread about the SNP and drop a few @Rev's into it they could probably summon his vengeful presence - he really hates those cunts.

You of all people. The ravens have flown the tower.

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And everyone knows that 'Haagen Daas' is rhyming slang for 'up the arse'. 

Yeah Eric but your argument falls apart slightly because try as I have I can’t find any rhyming slang that could be applied to  ‘Walls’ in a similar fashion. Next it’ll be Mr. Softee or Mr. Whippee. This sort of unfounded talk is what leads to  conspiracy theories and hundreds and thousands of other things that no one understands properly.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Yeah Eric but your argument falls apart slightly because try as I have I can’t find any rhyming slang that could be applied to  ‘Walls’ in a similar fashion. Next it’ll be Mr. Softee or Mr. Whippee. This sort of unfounded talk is what leads to  conspiracy theories and hundreds and thousands of other things that no one understands properly.

I love it on here Fridays when we all get pissed. Even Pen's ratarsed, Frank's trying to hump Gyppo's leg. And now this... superb!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I love it on here Fridays when we all get pissed. Even Pen's ratarsed, Frank's trying to hump Gyppo's leg. And now this... superb!

My best mate in Irelands mum and dad are the bollocks Eric. My bird and me always go see them at Christmas while we’re over there. He’s a retired brickie and she’s just fucking bonkers. Last year she tried to convince me that she’s never really been much of a drinker and only had a glass of wine when we came to visit at Christmas. Her old man called me out to the back garden later and showed me a 30 ft wall which he’d built entirely out of wine bottles which she’d obviously only drunk at Christmas to make us feel welcome. Priceless.

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

My best mate in Irelands mum and dad are the bollocks Eric. My bird and me always go see them at Christmas while we’re over there. He’s a retired brickie and she’s just fucking bonkers. Last year she tried to convince me that she’s never really been much of a drinker and only had a glass of wine when we came to visit at Christmas. Her old man called me out to the back garden later and showed me a 30 ft wall which he’d built entirely out of wine bottles which she’d obviously only drunk at Christmas to make us feel welcome. Priceless.

“My best mate”

”My bird”

”Her old man”

Then you celebrate someone’s alcoholism.

You really are a nasty peasant and epitomise scum and degeneracy on a mammoth scale.

10 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

“My best mate”

”My bird”

”Her old man”

Then you celebrate someone’s alcoholism.

You really are a nasty peasant and epitomise scum and degeneracy on a mammoth scale.

But not a cross dressing ex public schoolboy who likes to wear suspenders while sucking on an orange with a plastic bag over his head. Did you know Stephen Milligan? The chaps at his club thought he was a damned fine fellow.

Just now, Trucking Funt said:

But not a cross dressing ex public schoolboy who likes to wear suspenders while sucking on an orange with a plastic bag over his head. Did you know Stephen Milligan? The chaps at his club thought he was a damned fine fellow.

Perverts emerge from all walks of life but most of them are from working class communities such as yours.

Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

Perverts emerge from all walks of life but most of them are from working class communities such as yours.

For such a small section of society the Eton/Harrow crowd have had more than their fair share. Lord Boothby for example. What a thoroughly debauched time he had with Tom Driberg and his rent boys. They even invited Dickie Mountbatten round for sloppy seconds.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Is that what you have on your Mr Whippee: hundreds and thousands? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

For such a small section of society the Eton/Harrow crowd have had more than their fair share. Lord Boothby for example. What a thoroughly debauched time he had with Tom Driberg and his rent boys. They even invited Dickie Mountbatten round for sloppy seconds.

Your community has given us the likes of Jimmy Savile, Peter Sutcliffe and Fred West.....the list is endless.

You should be ashamed.

51 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Your community has given us the likes of Jimmy Savile, Peter Sutcliffe and Fred West.....the list is endless.

You should be ashamed.

But Savile was courted by the establishment and gave him the keys to hospitals, mortuaries and children's homes where he carried out his foul deeds. Sutcliffe and the Wests were an anomalies taken from a population of millions. 

What was done by the toffs at Kincora was appalling. Young boys were used as sex slaves by establishment figures. Hundreds of boys were buggered you sick bastard. Explain yourself you fucking apologist. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

But Savile was courted by the establishment and gave him the keys to hospitals, mortuaries and children's homes where he carried out his foul deeds. Sutcliffe and the Wests were an anomalies taken from a population of millions. 

What was done by the toffs at Kincora was appalling. Young boys were used as sex slaves by establishment figures. Hundreds of boys were buggered you sick bastard. Explain yourself you fucking apologist. 

Savile didn’t go to Eton or Harrow nor was Kincora run by old boys of either school. You probably have a picture of Fred West on your bedroom ceiling 

You’re a working class cretin.

36 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Savile didn’t go to Eton or Harrow nor was Kincora run by old boys of either school. You probably have a picture of Fred West on your bedroom ceiling 

You’re a working class cretin.

I didn't fucking say he went to Eton but he got away with unspeakable crimes because of people that did which brings me to the conclusion that he was merely a pimp for some establishment noncing.

Kincora was a brothel for the likes of Anthony Blunt and Louis Mountbatten who both had a taste for buggery with under age boys.

You are an apologist for this filth and should be burned at the stake.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Did you know about the connection Savile had with Sutcliffe? Apparently they were buddies long before his incarnation at Broadmoor. Ronnie Kray despite being a borderline nonce himself, was responsible for turning him into a cyclops. He should have paid some cunt to do Savile too.

I can't remember the exact details bar the Leeds connection, but I'll look into it when I get the time. 

• Like 1

On 21/08/2020 at 17:54, Cuntybaws said:

After making 25000 posts in the last decade his decision to focus on quality over quantity seems a reasonable one. I doubt I could persuade him to change his mind, as things have never been the same between us since I highlighted his unmanly fixation with scatter cushions a few years back. That said, if someone were to start a thread about the SNP and drop a few @Rev's into it they could probably summon his vengeful presence - he really hates those cunts.

I've been considering an SNP nom but wanted to wait until Alex Salmond releases his book about his rape trial.

5 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I didn't fucking say he went to Eton but he got away with unspeakable crimes because of people that did which brings me to the conclusion that he was merely a pimp for some establishment noncing.

Kincora was a brothel for the likes of Anthony Blunt and Louis Mountbatten who both had a taste for buggery with under age boys.

You are an apologist for this filth and should be burned at the stake.

Over damp bracken I suggest. Like the leader of the Knights Templer in France. 

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Did you know about the connection Savile had with Sutcliffe? Apparently they were buddies long before his incarnation at Broadmoor. Ronnie Kray despite being a borderline nonce himself, was responsible for turning him into a cyclops. He should have paid some cunt to do Savile too.

I can't remember the exact details bar the Leeds connection, but I'll look into it when I get the time. 

I've always wondered exactly how Savile managed to slither his way into the top echelons of society without detection. There must be those who aided him still out here. Why the fuck hasn't his best mate Esther Rantzen been given the operation Yewtree treatment the buck toothed ugly cunt.

46 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Savile also introduced Frank Bruno to Sutcliffe, and had Bruno inducted into the Freemasons. Bruno tried to deny all this, despite extensive photographic evidence. He was probably into the same perverse shit. Dirty thick cunt. It's a pity Tyson didn't do a Michael Watson on him.

• Like 1