CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bella Sankey, Director of Detention Action

Cunty BigBollox

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Savile also introduced Frank Bruno to Sutcliffe, and had Bruno inducted into the Freemasons. Bruno tried to deny all this, despite extensive photographic evidence. He was probably into the same perverse shit. Dirty thick cunt. It's a pity Tyson didn't do a Michael Watson on him.

Bruno talks extensively about his friendship with Michael Barrymore in his autobiography, Let Me Be Frank. Awight?

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Bruno talks extensively about his friendship with Michael Barrymore in his autobiography, Let Me Be Frank. Awight?

I never thought Barrymore was guilty of anything heinous. Might be wrong, but he doesn't come across as a sicko. I think he was probably unfortunate to have that happen at his house. 

24 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I've always wondered exactly how Savile managed to slither his way into the top echelons of society without detection. There must be those who aided him still out here. Why the fuck hasn't his best mate Esther Rantzen been given the operation Yewtree treatment the buck toothed ugly cunt.

Childline was allegedly setup to filter the calls from kids who'd been abused by the VIP nonce rings. The kids who were being abused by a run of the mill nonce were passed onto to the police, and action taken. That's how well organised it was, and how it ran like a well oiled machine. 

Jill Dando the face of Crimewatch  was about to blow the lid on the whole thing. However, before she got the chance she was executed. Apparently by an incensed Serbian hitman, talk about total bollocks! Any professional criminal knows executing journalists is a major no, no, bar the Italian mob. 

Another strange coincidence is that the assassin managed to evade all cctv in West London, and then Barry George was fitted up. This was an establishment job, and strangely enough Cliff Richard was the last person she spoke to. Jill was becoming a problem that wouldn't go away. 

Barbara Castle had a dossier on a parliament nonce ring in the 70's, and passed it onto a local journalist. He was visited by Special Branch and told he'd spend a decade in jail. He was also slapped with a D Notice which means national security. 

Import a few kilos of weed and you get 5 years, but destroy a humans life and receive two years. 

There is something inherently wrong in our system of governance and courts! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I never thought Barrymore was guilty of anything heinous. Might be wrong, but he doesn't come across as a sicko. I think he was probably unfortunate to have that happen at his house. 

Latecomers to sodomy-based lifestyles usually end up semi-tragic figures once Old Compton Street turns on them as paunchy Arrivistes, sadly drowning in booze and living anonymously up a hill in New Zealand. I imagine Schofield has thumbed through a few property sections in the Wellington Advertiser before now. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

“My best mate”

”My bird”

”Her old man”

Then you celebrate someone’s alcoholism.

You really are a nasty peasant and epitomise scum and degeneracy on a mammoth scale.

Pot, kettle, black. Major volleys the ball into the open goal. Andy Grey's out of his seat... 

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Childline was allegedly setup to filter the calls from kids who'd been abused by the VIP nonce rings. The kids who were being abused by a run of the mill nonce were passed onto to the police, and action taken. That's how well organised it was, and how it ran like a well oiled machine. 

Jill Dando the face of Crimewatch  was about to blow the lid on the whole thing. However, before she got the chance she was executed. Apparently by an incensed Serbian hitman, talk about total bollocks! Any professional criminal knows executing journalists is a major no, no, bar the Italian mob. 

Another strange coincidence is that the assassin managed to evade all cctv in West London, and then Barry George was fitted up. This was an establishment job, and strangely enough Cliff Richard was the last person she spoke to. Jill was becoming a problem that wouldn't go away. 

Barbara Castle had a dossier on a parliament nonce ring in the 70's, and passed it onto a local journalist. He was visited by Special Branch and told he'd spend a decade in jail. He was also slapped with a D Notice which means national security. 

Import a few kilos of weed and you get 5 years, but destroy a humans life and receive two years. 

To quote the incomparable Chris Morris, you’re talking Nonce Sense.

QAnon this ain’t. Jan Dildo was as threatening as a Labrador with a brain injury.

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Really, Doc? I would have thought an educated man would see the bigger picture. 

I’ve always felt conspiracy theories were a sort of black comedy. People trying to make sense of randomness and chaos by tying bits together, mixed in with the odd nutter and occasional malevolent shit-stirrer. The believers hugely underestimate how stupid rich and powerful people are, and overestimate their ability to keep anything quiet. Here’s my favourite conspiracy theory clip which I caught on late night telly a few years back. The Gateshead Grey, who travelled light years across space only to be beaten to death in a Ginnel with a coal shovel. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No professional assassin would be using an antique Luger, chambered in .22 calibre. 

And surely they would have waited until she was inside, and despatched her silently. Not gunned down on her doorstep like John Lennon at the Dakota Building. But then Lennon was coming home to expose Emlyn Hughes as an Arms Dealer or something wasn’t he? He and Ray Clemence were up to their armpits in Ugandan Yellow Cake. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Savile also introduced Frank Bruno to Sutcliffe, and had Bruno inducted into the Freemasons. Bruno tried to deny all this, despite extensive photographic evidence. He was probably into the same perverse shit. Dirty thick cunt. It's a pity Tyson didn't do a Michael Watson on him.

No way is Bruno a kiddy fiddler. 

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You're not wrong MC. Although it's small potatoes compared with some of the sophisticated dole scams, I find it absolutely ludicrous that former Labour MP Margaret Moran was able to dodge a prison sentence after it was discovered she had defrauded the taxpayer out of £53000 through false accounting and forgery. This wasn't just a few naughty expenses claims, it was the kind of theft that would see you or I doing some bird if we pulled that shit on an employer. She even bullied her constituency interns into working unpaid for her private company that was funded by the Home office. The cunt got away it simply by turning on the waterworks and getting a tame shrink to say she was off her trolley. Unbelievably, the judge let it slide by giving her a fucking supervision order for crimes she committed while sitting on the Home affairs select committee. FFS!

This bollocks is still going on now with the rise of US style lobbying firms who are slipping brown envelopes to MPs and peers who then pass legislation that effects our daily lives but makes billions for the corporate behemoths. A lot of it involves finance and pharmaceutical companies who channel their profits through Ireland and Holland while never paying a penny in corporation tax in the UK. Any cunt who tries to blow the whistle on it gets their life destroyed.

I pray by the end of my lifetime somebody comes along and drains the swamp but I'm seriously doubtful that my prayers will ever be answered.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No professional assassin would be using an antique Luger, chambered in .22 calibre. 

I think poor old Barry George still hasn't received his compensation. I think the establishment still want to cast doubt, despite the evidence... 

Even the screws at Bellmarsh thought he couldn't have been the killer. The poor cunts got an IQ of about 70.

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

You're not wrong MC. Although it's small potatoes compared with some of the sophisticated dole scams, I find it absolutely ludicrous that former Labour MP Margaret Moran was able to dodge a prison sentence after it was discovered she had defrauded the taxpayer out of £53000 through false accounting and forgery. This wasn't just a few naughty expenses claims, it was the kind of theft that would see you or I doing some bird if we pulled that shit on an employer. She even bullied her constituency interns into working unpaid for her private company that was funded by the Home office. The cunt got away it simply by turning on the waterworks and getting a tame shrink to say she was off her trolley. Unbelievably, the judge let it slide by giving her a fucking supervision order for crimes she committed while sitting on the Home affairs select committee. FFS!

This bollocks is still going on now with the rise of US style lobbying firms who are slipping brown envelopes to MPs and peers who then pass legislation that effects our daily lives but makes billions for the corporate behemoths. A lot of it involves finance and pharmaceutical companies who channel their profits through Ireland and Holland while never paying a penny in corporation tax in the UK. Any cunt who tries to blow the whistle on it gets their life destroyed.

I pray by the end of my lifetime somebody comes along and drains the swamp but I'm seriously doubtful that my prayers will ever be answered.

When you come out with these things you're told "here we go, another conspiracy theory" and they won't listen. It's like being called a racist because you question UKs immigration policy. No debate "I'm not listening to your bullshit. The BBC and the papers say this, so I believe them".  The sheeple are well trained.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I think poor old Barry George still hasn't received his compensation. I think the establishment still want to cast doubt, despite the evidence... 

Even the screws at Bellmarsh thought he couldn't have been the killer. The poor cunts got an IQ of about 70.

Was the lead cop on this case the same cunt who fitted up Colin Stagg with Rachel Nickel's murder?

3 minutes ago, Arthur Dick said:

Have you ever seen when Louie met Jimmy? Savile even admits Sutcliffe was raping and murdering women a few yards behind the flat Savile was living in at the time.

Saville was a guest on the 1st episode of Meet Ricky Gervais and he talks about his room at Stoke Mandeville. Creepy fucking nonce.

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Was the lead cop on this case the same cunt who fitted up Colin Stagg with Rachel Nickel's murder?

No. Det Inspector Keith Pedder was in charge of the Rachel Nickell investigation. He was charged with corruption a couple of years after but it got dropped because the evidence gathered by CIB was deemed by the judge to be unfair. Quite ironic really after the way the bent cunt tried to fit up Colin Stagg.

Det Ch Inspector Hamish Campbell was in charge of Jill Dando and still refuses to admit that he fucked up. Typical pig.

8 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

No. Det Inspector Keith Pedder was in charge of the Rachel Nickell investigation. He was charged with corruption a couple of years after but it got dropped because the evidence gathered by CIB was deemed by the judge to be unfair. Quite ironic really after the way the bent cunt tried to fit up Colin Stagg.

Det Ch Inspector Hamish Campbell was in charge of Jill Dando and still refuses to admit that he fucked up. Typical pig.

This is why I'm against the death penalty. How many innocent people have been topped because of crap and corrupt cops?