CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bella Sankey, Director of Detention Action

Cunty BigBollox

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

And Tim Evans   The cunt who wrote his statement should have been drummed out of the force with no pension. Dirty corrupt piece of shit. 

The startling thing is that no matter how many times the pigs get caught fitting somebody up, nothing happens. The judge at the Birmingham six trial said that he would have had no hesitation is passing the death penalty had it been available to him. The same goes for the Guildford four trial. Stefan Kiszko, Stephen Downing, the Tottenham three and Judith Ward would have all got the rope as well despite the fact they were without question fitted up simply because the filth were too fucking incompetent to find the real perpetrators.

Not a single pig has seen the inside of a prison cell for destroying these people's lives which further reinforces my belief that the cunts were granted immunity in return for making senior filth look good for the press at the time and I believe this still goes on to this day, Operation Midland being a case in point.

I regularly hear the phrase "decent copper" used in the media. I've yet to meet one, they're all dirty bent cunts.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Its Frank shooting one of his vids. He's dancing to "Red light spells danger" by Billy Ocean. 

Billy Ocean is a class act. I met him once at a tube station. I didn't speak to him, but my mate did. He was sitting waiting for a train, tuning an expensive looking guitar. He spoke to my mate for about 5 minutes. At the time he was teaching guitar, I think at the Royal College Of Music. It was strange seeing one of the worlds biggest recording artists sat on a tube station bench sporting long grey dreadlocks and looking like a Rastafarian busker.

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Baws betrays Eric to Roops troops. 

I must confess, I'm not entirely sure what's going on here.

One of the greatest literary tragedies of this or any other century was the loss of the Rat/Voevod oeuvre from the old Corner, an axis of evil whose like we shall probably never see again.

45 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I must confess, I'm not entirely sure what's going on here.

One of the greatest literary tragedies of this or any other century was the loss of the Rat/Voevod oeuvre from the old Corner, an axis of evil whose like we shall probably never see again.

Do you mean 'Voivod'? The name of some death metal band I think. I seem to remember @scotty referring to Ratty or Rev as 'Vods'. And to Ape as 'Dapps'. 

All before my time and a reminder that relatively speaking I'm still a noob.

18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The believers hugely underestimate how stupid rich and powerful people are,

Come on now Doc. I suppose you believe that 99.9% of homeless vagrants aren’t millionaires who drive home to their mansions every night in a Rolls or a Bentley?

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

The startling thing is that no matter how many times the pigs get caught fitting somebody up, nothing happens. The judge at the Birmingham six trial said that he would have had no hesitation is passing the death penalty had it been available to him. The same goes for the Guildford four trial. Stefan Kiszko, Stephen Downing, the Tottenham three and Judith Ward would have all got the rope as well despite the fact they were without question fitted up simply because the filth were too fucking incompetent to find the real perpetrators.

Not a single pig has seen the inside of a prison cell for destroying these people's lives which further reinforces my belief that the cunts were granted immunity in return for making senior filth look good for the press at the time and I believe this still goes on to this day, Operation Midland being a case in point.

I regularly hear the phrase "decent copper" used in the media. I've yet to meet one, they're all dirty bent cunts.

The filth used to call it ‘noble cause corruption’ ie fitting up known criminals because in their minds they were guilty of some crime so it didn’t matter if they hooked them up for the right one or not.  They were worse than the crooked coppers who were on the take because in their minds they weren’t doing anything wrong and actually believed they were doing a good service for the public.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Billy Ocean is a class act. I met him once at a tube station. I didn't speak to him, but my mate did. He was sitting waiting for a train, tuning an expensive looking guitar. He spoke to my mate for about 5 minutes. At the time he was teaching guitar, I think at the Royal College Of Music. It was strange seeing one of the worlds biggest recording artists sat on a tube station bench sporting long grey dreadlocks and looking like a Rastafarian busker.

Oh I get it now, you don't have any problem associating with blacks, providing they are talented, and famous.  It was probably difficult talking to him, with a pointy white mask over your 9" head. What a hypocritical, name dropping cunt you really are.

Anyway, it didn't happen. Bullshit.

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Oh I get it now, you don't have any problem associating with blacks, providing they are talented, and famous.  It was probably difficult talking to him, with a pointy white mask over your 9" head. What a hypocritical, name dropping cunt you really are.

Anyway, it didn't happen. Bullshit.

You've missed the point, I did say I didn't speak to him. I won't talk to one in public. 

Now fuck off back to wherever you've been sulking for the last six weeks. 

10 hours ago, Arthur Dick said:

Have you ever seen when Louie met Jimmy? Savile even admits Sutcliffe was raping and murdering women a few yards behind the flat Savile was living in at the time.

Nice one, Arthur. I couldn't quite remember the exact connection, but you've just jogged my memory. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/08/2020 at 17:54, Cuntybaws said:

After making 25000 posts in the last decade his decision to focus on quality over quantity seems a reasonable one. I doubt I could persuade him to change his mind, as things have never been the same between us since I highlighted his unmanly fixation with scatter cushions a few years back. That said, if someone were to start a thread about the SNP and drop a few @Rev's into it they could probably summon his vengeful presence - he really hates those cunts.

Why, thank you for your very eloquent testimonial, Mr B. Yes, yes I do hate those parochial nationalist arse-candle cunts...although it would take me very little persuasion indeed to fuck the absolute piss out of Kate Forbes, if only as a salient reminder to her evidently commodious gammon hangers that galloping Thrush doth not a political point make. She's a bit of a tough wank, buy I'm resolute in my intention of making her paraurethral ducts gush...in the nicest possible way, of course.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rev said:

Why, thank you for your very eloquent testimonial, Mr B. Yes, yes I do hate those parochial nationalist arse-candle cunts...although it would take me very little persuasion indeed to fuck the absolute piss out of Kate Forbes, if only as a salient reminder to her evidently commodious gammon hangers that galloping Thrush doth not a political point make. She's a bit of a tough wank, buy I'm resolute in my intention of making her paraurethral ducts gush...in the nicest possible way, of course.

It's good old-fashioned chivalrous and romantic gentlemen like yourself, Rev, that stop all these bloody modern multicolour-haired feminist types from becoming full on flap-foragers. The kind of man who holds the door open for a lady before rattling her fucking fillings out.

• Like 4