CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bella Sankey, Director of Detention Action

Cunty BigBollox

On 19/08/2020 at 13:00, Cunty BigBollox said:

No, not the sort of detention that thick cunts like Ape used to get at school but the action taken to prevent hordes of unwashed dusky types visiting our shores escaping persecution from our Froggy neighbours. A 16yr old has washed up on the beach in Calais apparently after an unsuccessful (depends on your point of view) attempt to cross the channel. This Bella is a cunt because she says "Priti Patels toxic policy to deny safe routes to the UK caused this feral youngsters death."

Fuck off you dim-witted slag. It's the belief that this individual can make it 20ish miles across one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world on a lilo is what led to its death oh, and the fact there's also a bunch of cunts taking their money  giving them a buoyancy aid and pointing them in the rough direction of Dover.

The Box Of Matches pub in Crewe is named after the first cunt who ever swam across the channel in 1875 .. I cannot believe that he was the first .. Filthy cunts have been coming here for thousand of years .. how the fuck did Panzer and Billys lot get to Ireland or Bubba to Wales .. as for Baws lot, need I say more? .. I bet millions of them used lilos.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The Box Of Matches pub in Crewe is named after the first cunt who ever swam across the channel in 1875 .. I cannot believe that he was the first .. Filthy cunts have been coming here for thousand of years .. how the fuck did Panzer and Billys lot get to Ireland or Bubba to Wales .. as for Baws lot, need I say more? .. I bet millions of them used lilos.

The Welsh descended from the Irish who couldn't swim. 

• Like 1

On 23/08/2020 at 18:27, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you mean 'Voivod'? The name of some death metal band I think. I seem to remember @scotty referring to Ratty or Rev as 'Vods'. And to Ape as 'Dapps'. 

All before my time and a reminder that relatively speaking I'm still a noob.

Indeed. They were an appallingly shite band to be fair. However, I was both voevod and ReverendCoitus in previous incarnations.

I was a cunt then and am a cunt now.

Consistency is the key, I believe.

• Like 2