CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Law changes needed

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Without naming any names, there is a certain trial which is currently being delayed because the defendant is refusing to leave his cell to go the courtroom.  Because the UK is a civilised nation, the defendant hasn't been given a brisk beating and then been dragged out of the cells to face sentencing like a man.  Instead the judge has said something like "Well, I can't force him to leave his cell".  

I don't know very much about our criminal justice system, but surely there must be a contingency process to deal with this type of foot dragging by the defendant ?  I wholeheartedly believe in a person's right to a fair trial, but some people just take the mick.  

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Without naming any names, there is a certain trial which is currently being delayed because the defendant is refusing to leave his cell to go the courtroom.  Because the UK is a civilised nation, the defendant hasn't been given a brisk beating and then been dragged out of the cells to face sentencing like a man.  Instead the judge has said something like "Well, I can't force him to leave his cell".  

I don't know very much about our criminal justice system, but surely there must be a contingency process to deal with this type of foot dragging by the defendant ?  I wholeheartedly believe in a person's right to a fair trial, but some people just take the mick.  

The filthy terrorist cunt knows the key is getting thrown away and this is going to be the last time he will ever have control over anything in his miserable life. Let him have his little protest but make him eat pork for the duration of his stay as a guest of Her Majesty and have Songs of Praise as the only thing available on the TV in his cell. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
56 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The filthy terrorist cunt knows the key is getting thrown away and this is going to be the last time he will ever have control over anything in his miserable life. Let him have his little protest but make him eat pork for the duration of his stay as a guest of Her Majesty and have Songs of Praise as the only thing available on the TV in his cell. 

So this farmer goes into his cattle barn in January to find all of his beasts are frozen solid.  He calls on all the saints for help in utter desperation.  A few moments later his son shouts from across the farmyard to say that there is a little old lady who is saying she has come to see the cows.  His son brings the lady over and they both look at the frozen cows in horror.  But then the old lady dances around the cattle singing some old hymns.  Suddenly the cows shed their icy coats and start to regain some of their colour, and start lowing like healthy beasts.  The little old lady nods to herself and then promptly vanishes.  

The farmer's son is astonished and asks his father "Who was that singing lady ?".  The farmer smiles and replies " Thora Hird".  

14 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

So this farmer goes into his cattle barn in January to find all of his beasts are frozen solid.  He calls on all the saints for help in utter desperation.  A few moments later his son shouts from across the farmyard to say that there is a little old lady who is saying she has come to see the cows.  His son brings the lady over and they both look at the frozen cows in horror.  But then the old lady dances around the cattle singing some old hymns.  Suddenly the cows shed their icy coats and start to regain some of their colour, and start lowing like healthy beasts.  The little old lady nods to herself and then promptly vanishes.  

The farmer's son is astonished and asks his father "Who was that singing lady ?".  The farmer smiles and replies " Thora Hird".  

MY grandaughter is 7 and even she wouldnt fucking laugh at that shit,up you fucking game man

• Like 2

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 minutes ago, Neil said:

MY grandaughter is 7 and even she wouldnt fucking laugh at that shit,up you fucking game man

Okay Neil, I will work on my material

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

A man is driving his 7 year old son to school. They are driving behind a dust cart, the wind blows some rubbish off the back and a plastic dildo bounces off the car windscreen. The little boy says, "what was that dad?". The father, embarrassed, says, "it was a bumblebee son". The kid replies "I'm surprised it could get off the ground with a cock that size".

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I think he should be allowed to stay in his cell, as long as I'm allowed to visit with a 4 lb lump hammer and a Stanley knife.

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 20/08/2020 at 02:07, Weary&Disgusted said:

Okay Neil, I will work on my material

Perhaps something like this:

Q) What is a frog's favourite drink? 

A) Croakacola

8 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Perhaps something like this:

Q) What is a frog's favourite drink? 

A) Croakacola

A little boy walks up to his grandfather and says... 

"grandad, make a noise like a frog"

the old man says... "why son?"   The kid replies... 

"Mum said that when you croak, we're going to Disneyland!"

Guest Gronda Gronda
5 hours ago, KingRollo said:

That sounds like a joke from one of Wizard's Christmas Crackers.  Have you been on the sherry, GG?

What’s a ghost's favourite food? 

Spookghetti. 

That classic won the Arg funny-plant contest for several years in a row! It won again this year. The runner-up joke was this:

Ever notice how noses run and feet smell? 

On 22/08/2020 at 02:38, Gronda Gronda said:

What’s a ghost's favourite food? 

Spookghetti. 

That classic won the Arg funny-plant contest for several years in a row! It won again this year. The runner-up joke was this:

Ever notice how noses run and feet smell? 

Why did the pony have to gargle?

Because it was a little hoarse!

(Or some predictable Punkape comment...)

Your Arg funny-plant contest needs a new judge.  Which idiot pronounced that joke the winner?

Guest Gronda Gronda
12 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Why did the pony have to gargle?

Because it was a little hoarse!

(Or some predictable Punkape comment...)

Your Arg funny-plant contest needs a new judge.  Which idiot pronounced that joke the winner?

Queen Gwen!