CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russian Catering & Hospitality

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted

If you do find yourself in Russia, think twice if anyone offers you a sandwich or a nice hot cuppa, especially if you have just made a joke about Putin.  

Poor old Alexei Navalny is currently in a coma in Russia.  His entourage think that someone spiked his tea this morning.  

Now, there is no evidence at present to say that agents of the Kremlin are behind this, but it does strike me as a bit strange that the doctors are refusing to say what they think the problem is.  

Its sometimes a close thing, but between China, North Korea and Russia, I find Russia the most terrifying place in the world.  I'm not much of a traveller anyway but I don't think anything could tempt me to set foot in that country.  Then again, you could always argue that you are perfectly safe, as long as you don't say anything critical of the government, and maybe you would be right.  Maybe why that's why Russia isn't a complete pariah as far as international commerce is concerned.  

14 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

If you do find yourself in Russia, think twice if anyone offers you a sandwich or a nice hot cuppa, especially if you have just made a joke about Putin.  

Poor old Alexei Navalny is currently in a coma in Russia.  His entourage think that someone spiked his tea this morning.  

Now, there is no evidence at present to say that agents of the Kremlin are behind this, but it does strike me as a bit strange that the doctors are refusing to say what they think the problem is.  

Its sometimes a close thing, but between China, North Korea and Russia, I find Russia the most terrifying place in the world.  I'm not much of a traveller anyway but I don't think anything could tempt me to set foot in that country.  Then again, you could always argue that you are perfectly safe, as long as you don't say anything critical of the government, and maybe you would be right.  Maybe why that's why Russia isn't a complete pariah as far as international commerce is concerned.  

And they let that poor doggie die in a space ship. Cunts.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Putin always reminds me of a little cunt who starts fights in pubs and then backs off and let their big mate sort it out. 

10 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Read McMafia by Misha Glenny and it will make your blood run cold. Russia is a true gangster state with huge organized crime networks integrated into the fabric of government. Putin stays in power by playing these networks off against each other and murdering any fucker who remotely expresses an interest in his job.

10 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

You've got to hand it to old Vlad, he doesn't take shit for any motherfucker and any cunt daft enough to rattle his cage is either rotting in jail, dead from accidentally shooting themselves in the head 14 times, or ends up like this poor bastard. Even fleeing the country dont work as the KGB wallahs will put radioactive milk in your tea or nerve agents on your front door and waltz out back to mother Russia with impunity laughing at our soft cock intelligence services who fuck all. Every bugger knows what goes on and how their state operates yet they simply deny it and the rest of the world turns a blind eye. As you elude to, why we don't have more pariah states is purely down to money and greed.

We live in a fucked up world where Ivan and the Chinks do exactly what they want, going against all that us in the civilised world supposedly stand for and the weak representatives of the rest sit round a big table at the UN and do fuck all. We should get ours in first and hit them with every biological nasty we've got. The world will be a better place without them.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
42 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Read McMafia by Misha Glenny and it will make your blood run cold. Russia is a true gangster state with huge organized crime networks integrated into the fabric of government. Putin stays in power by playing these networks off against each other and murdering any fucker who remotely expresses an interest in his job.

Thanks, that sounds like a perfect read for me.  I had heard of a McMafia TV series, so presumably that might be based on this book.  I have read a bit about the Sergei Magnitsky affair, and that opened my eyes to what Russia was capable of, together with the Litvinenko tragedy.  

Just now, Weary&Disgusted said:

Thanks, that sounds like a perfect read for me.  I had heard of a McMafia TV series, so presumably that might be based on this book.  I have read a bit about the Sergei Magnitsky affair, and that opened my eyes to what Russia was capable of, together with the Litvinenko tragedy.  

Misha Glenny wrote it about 10 years ago. It's non fiction but the creators of the TV series drew heavily on the the book to give it some authenticity.

The TV series is well worth a watch. I thought it was the best thing the BBC had put out in years.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
29 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You've got to hand it to old Vlad, he doesn't take shit for any motherfucker and any cunt daft enough to rattle his cage is either rotting in jail, dead from accidentally shooting themselves in the head 14 times, or ends up like this poor bastard. Even fleeing the country dont work as the KGB wallahs will put radioactive milk in your tea or nerve agents on your front door and waltz out back to mother Russia with impunity laughing at our soft cock intelligence services who fuck all. Every bugger knows what goes on and how their state operates yet they simply deny it and the rest of the world turns a blind eye. As you elude to, why we don't have more pariah states is purely down to money and greed.

We live in a fucked up world where Ivan and the Chinks do exactly what they want, going against all that us in the civilised world supposedly stand for and the weak representatives of the rest sit round a big table at the UN and do fuck all. We should get ours in first and hit them with every biological nasty we've got. The world will be a better place without them.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate everybody in Russia, but as you say their government is rotten to the core.  Its horribly ironic that the Russian people can still be roused by those in power talking about "anti fascist" struggle with Ukraine, when Russians themselves are living in something arguably close to a fascist state themselves.  

6 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate everybody in Russia, but as you say their government is rotten to the core.  Its horribly ironic that the Russian people can still be roused by those in power talking about "anti fascist" struggle with Ukraine, when Russians themselves are living in something arguably close to a fascist state themselves.  

Fascist state is the right classification for Russia as well as China. It’s the deep collaboration, dependency and corruption between the state and the private sector, backed by criminal execution directives from the state apparatchik. The fact that our idiots permitted these wankers to set up shop in the UK, purchase various assets with dirty money is appalling. Not to point the finger at, but new labour got the ball rolling. 

5 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Russia has always been ruled with an iron fist. I don't think it's possible to keep a state that size together any other way. Putin was raised under the Soviet system and possesses Stalin's ruthlessness with the intellect of Andropov. The way he brought the Caucasian republics to heel is evidence of this.

The EU should be careful with its future ambitions of becoming a military power and rolling up to Russia's borders.

4 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Fascist state is the right classification for Russia as well as China. It’s the deep collaboration, dependency and corruption between the state and the private sector, backed by criminal execution directives from the state apparatchik. The fact that our idiots permitted these wankers to set up shop in the UK, purchase various assets with dirty money is appalling. Not to point the finger at, but new labour got the ball rolling. 

Like I suggested, both of these evil empires should be expunged from planet earth and it would be a better place. If the so called free world had any conviction and balls they'd make a stand against these cunts and come to a consensus to crush them economically and politically. 

They are indeed fascist states yet unlike the Hun they don't officially acknowledge it.  

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

Russia has always been ruled with an iron fist. I don't think it's possible to keep a state that size together any other way. Putin was raised under the Soviet system and possesses Stalin's ruthlessness with the intellect of Andropov. The way he brought the Caucasian republics to heel is evidence of this.

The EU should be careful with its future ambitions of becoming a military power and rolling up to Russia's borders.

That won't be us then. When the T-14s come rolling towards the Kraut borders guess who'll they call for help....

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Like I suggested, both of these evil empires should be expunged from planet earth and it would be a better place. If the so called free world had any conviction and balls they'd make a stand against these cunts and come to a consensus to crush them economically and politically. 

They are indeed fascist states yet unlike the Hun they don't officially acknowledge it.  

I’m watching The Dam and the injun border developments with interest.

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

That won't be us then. When the T-14s come rolling towards the Kraut borders guess who'll they call for help....

They can fuck off. If they want to piss the Ivans off for the sake of bringing worthless shitholes like Ukraine and Belarus into the fold, let them handle the consequences. We have business elsewhere.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The Chink-Curry muncher border dispute is fucking pathetic- its in the middle of nowhere on a barren and windswept mountain. Leave it to the snow leopards.

Yes, it’s very low key at the moment, but as water crisis progress, it will escalate. Meanwhile, given the gravitas of chink dam-building qualitas, there will be too much of it at some point. The cunts are having problem with crops now, wait for the water to come.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

They can fuck off. If they want to piss the Ivans off for the sake of bringing worthless shitholes like Ukraine and Belarus into the fold, let them handle the consequences. We have business elsewhere.

If this nightmarish scenario does pan out, get ready for hoards from the Ukraine, Georgia etc to lay siege to the white cliffs. As for the Belarusians, I'm sure they're already on their way on a fleet of buses paid for by some loony Labour cunts completely out of touch with the British Zeitgeist.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Yes, it’s very low key at the moment, but as water crisis progress, it will escalate. Meanwhile, given the gravitas of chink dam-building qualitas, there will be too much of it at some point. The cunts are having problem with crops now, wait for the water to come.

The subhuman bastards have form on this. Approx 35 million died from famine thanks to their great leap forward, so the leadership won't bat and eyelid. 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If this nightmarish scenario does pan out, get ready for hoards from the Ukraine, Georgia etc to lay siege to the white cliffs. As for the Belarusians, I'm sure they're already on their way on a fleet of buses paid for by some loony Labour cunts completely out of touch with the British Zeitgeist.   

Hopefully by that time Boris has got off his fat arse and amended the Human rights act so it doesn't apply to foreign nationals. No more easy money for scumbag immigration lawyers and mandatory detention for illegals on a remote Scottish island until their flight home can be arranged.

The UK should take a leaf out of Vlad's book, and stop pandering to every left-wing nonce and tranny. Shoot the cunts in the face, bury them in a shallow grave. And the fucking dinghy-monkeys with their 50-year-old children. And anyone else who vauguely pisses me off.