CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russian Catering & Hospitality

Guest Weary&Disgusted

2 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Not all conspiracy theories are crazy Mrs Roops.  Some of them have at least a few grains of truth embedded.  Except for David Icke's stories which are almost works of art in an insane way.  

...which is how conspiracy theories gain traction with the gullible and easily led; half-truths and speculation make for a potent mix.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

She tried ridiculing my opinions  on the Covid 1984 virus being a lot less dangerous than the mass hysteria, doomsday scenario the WHO were promoting at the time. She was almost squealing with delight, quoting the WHOs bullshit statistic at that time of a 4 to 5% fatality rate. I said at the time that it was more likely to be 1% or less (similar to seasonal winter flu). My opinion was based on articles and videos of many experts from across the world, who had been ostracised and labelled as conspiracy theorists for disagreeing with the corrupt WHO.

Shock horror! The WHO last week changed the death rate on their website to 0.5 to 1%. 

So I guess if I was to say now that the death rate was 5% she’d be handing me the tinfoil hat again. The fact is that she’s just an insufferable know all google slag, but I find her pathetically amusing, and if she wasn’t such a horrible cunt I might even pity her.

I think you meant to say "she ridiculed my opinions". That said, which conversation are you on about or are you confusing "R" and fatality rates? In fact its generally accepted  Covid death rates have decreased though it still has to be determined whether that's due to a more targeted approach to shielding vulnerable people, treatment regimes or Covid-19 mutating into a less lethal and thereby more efficient virus.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think you meant to say "she ridiculed my opinions". That said, which conversation are you on about or are you confusing "R" and fatality rates? In fact its generally accepted  Covid death rates have decreased though it still has to be determined whether that's due to a more targeted approach to shielding vulnerable people, treatment regimes or Covid-19 mutating into a less lethal and thereby more efficient virus.

You don’t have the mental ability to ridicule me, much as you may believe that to be the case. Having a massive ego does not make you massively clever. It just makes you a massively annoying cunt.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You don’t have the mental ability to ridicule me, much as you may believe that to be the case. Having a massive ego does not make you massively clever. It just makes you a massively annoying cunt.

Poor ridiculed and rattled Billy. TBH ridiculing your narrative is easy. After all you do provide the ammunition so I guess I must thank you for that.

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

She tried ridiculing my opinions  on the Covid 1984 virus being a lot less dangerous than the mass hysteria, doomsday scenario the WHO were promoting at the time. She was almost squealing with delight, quoting the WHOs bullshit statistic at that time of a 4 to 5% fatality rate. I said at the time that it was more likely to be 1% or less (similar to seasonal winter flu). My opinion was based on articles and videos of many experts from across the world, who had been ostracised and labelled as conspiracy theorists for disagreeing with the corrupt WHO.

Shock horror! The WHO last week changed the death rate on their website to 0.5 to 1%. 

So I guess if I was to say now that the death rate was 5% she’d be handing me the tinfoil hat again. The fact is that she’s just an insufferable know all google slag, but I find her pathetically amusing, and if she wasn’t such a horrible cunt I might even pity her.

It's the methadone Bill, I hear it addles the brain. I'd imagine that Mensa test was many years ago hence it gathering dust in an attic. I've honestly never met such a close minded msm brainwashed fool.

Maybe the head of the WHO was giving her off the books prescriptions at some point. Considering his incredibly dubious past that makes Harold Shipman look like professor David Nutt, I wouldn't trust the cunt as far as I could throw him.

I'd rather wear a tinfoil hat than a disposable mask, it's certainly better protection. Most cunts would stay well out of the questionable two meter range. 

36 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Chinkley Point. LOL

It's a sad reflection on British power today that we flaunt a so-called independent nuclear deterrent but haven't the wherewithal to build a nuclear power station ourselves. My view is that Britain is and has always been a remnant of the medieval era with a thin veneer of modernity painted on the surface of a stultifying class system. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
38 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's a sad reflection on British power today that we flaunt a so-called independent nuclear deterrent but haven't the wherewithal to build a nuclear power station ourselves. My view is that Britain is and has always been a remnant of the medieval era with a thin veneer of modernity painted on the surface of a stultifying class system. 

It does worry me that we choose to get a potentially hostile state to build an important part of our infrastructure, and it makes me sad that we can't be more self reliant as a country.  

10 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

It does worry me that we choose to get a potentially hostile state to build an important part of our infrastructure, and it makes me sad that we can't be more self reliant as a country.  

There’s a rubber dinghy factory just opened in Kent this week, but I think it’s aimed at the French  market.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Chinkley Point. LOL

If chinks were involved in the project in any way apart from their one third cash investment, it would have made sense to evacuate a large chunk of the county’s population and take lessons in situ at Fukushima. 
There are lots of project around the UK which contain various chink products in their construction and they will unravel in time. The cladding on flats was just a hiccup.

2 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Yes, you'd think Huawei would be a piss in a pot compared to the nation's power supply. 

But ever since Thatcher we have seen a cowardly retreat from accepting rrsponsibility for important parts of the country. I think it is shameful and contrasts sharply with the national pride you see across the Channel, France, Germany, Spain and elsewhere. That's why I'm so fucking down on the colonial Landrover Disco often driving through areas that are a disgrace in terms of investment, upkeep, and quality of life. Like many of our town centres. Shit holes. 

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Poor ridiculed and rattled Billy. TBH ridiculing your narrative is easy. After all you do provide the ammunition so I guess I must thank you for that.

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How long has this been going on for now? Can either of you even remember the original reason for argument in the first place?

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Personally I think it's a sad reflection on British power that I'd be arrested for strapping you to a big fucking wheel and pulverising all of your limbs with a mallet for being such an uppity try-hard little "oh look how smart and philosophical I am" shitweasel fucking cunt.

We're fucking miles away from a feudal government, no matter how sad and miserable the nasty man on the news makes you feel every fucking day. Are you in danger of being forced into a local levy to fight for your lord's ambition at the potential cost of your life either in battle or by starvation if the cunt doesn't let you get home in time for the year's harvest?

Do you have vikings knocking at your door because your king's treasurer fucked off to West Francia with that year's Danegeld?

No? Then shut the fuck up you drama queen little cunt. Fucking hell.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Personally I think it's a sad reflection on British power that I'd be arrested for strapping you to a big fucking wheel and pulverising all of your limbs with a mallet for being such an uppity try-hard little "oh look how smart and philosophical I am" shitweasel fucking cunt.

We're fucking miles away from a feudal government, no matter how sad and miserable the nasty man on the news makes you feel every fucking day. Are you in danger of being forced into a local levy to fight for your lord's ambition at the potential cost of your life either in battle or by starvation if the cunt doesn't let you get home in time for the year's harvest?

Do you have vikings knocking at your door because your king's treasurer fucked off to West Francia with that year's Danegeld?

No? Then shut the fuck up you drama queen little cunt. Fucking hell.

Don’t hold back........just don’t.