CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russian Catering & Hospitality

Guest Weary&Disgusted

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Complicit in the hoax. One of those in the know, with a vested interest in keeping the herd in a state of ignorance.

I was out with a pal today, and we had to pop in a local supermarket. He said "shit I ain't got my mask", to which I replied "fuck em, it ain't the law". No cunt said fuck all, and hasn't yet, anyway. 

Definitely not one in the know, just blindly following the heard mate. All you need is a small bottle of hand sanatiser, imo. That's your best protection, and studiously avoiding any fucker coughing... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I was out with a pal today, and we had to pop in a local supermarket. He said "shit I ain't got my mask", to which I replied "fuck em, it ain't the law". No cunt said fuck all, and hasn't yet, anyway. 

Definitely not one in the know, just blindly following the heard mate. All you need is a small bottle of hand sanatiser, imo. That's your best protection, and studiously avoiding any fucker coughing... 

Now that the weather's turning colder, every sneeze, snuffle and runny nose is going to be included in the government Covid bullshit statistics.

15 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

...I've honestly never met such a close minded msm brainwashed fool...

Aside from false declarations of honesty the main problem of conspiracists is that when they are challenged, rather than engaging in measured debate and explaining their rationale underscored by authoritative, verifiable data and evidence they instead stomp their feet and deflect with the usual stock phrases of "brainwashed, sheeple, open your mind, smell the coffee" - anything that doesn't involve intelligently rebutting the awkward question. I reiterate, there's nothing worse than a thickster who thinks he's smart. "Reputable online tests for a baseline score, but just never got round to it" indeed...

18 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Personally I think it's a sad reflection on British power that I'd be arrested for strapping you to a big fucking wheel and pulverising all of your limbs with a mallet for being such an uppity try-hard little "oh look how smart and philosophical I am" shitweasel fucking cunt.

We're fucking miles away from a feudal government, no matter how sad and miserable the nasty man on the news makes you feel every fucking day. Are you in danger of being forced into a local levy to fight for your lord's ambition at the potential cost of your life either in battle or by starvation if the cunt doesn't let you get home in time for the year's harvest?

Do you have vikings knocking at your door because your king's treasurer fucked off to West Francia with that year's Danegeld?

No? Then shut the fuck up you drama queen little cunt. Fucking hell.

You are confusing the social relations that determine the texture and character of a system with your Asterix the Gaul conception of politics. 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You are Timmy Mallet and I claim my free comedy glasses.

That sad little bastard dresses up like that every day and holds imaginary games of Mallet's mallet on his own. Also plays his polka dot bikini song. 

The sick little noncey cunt. I was hoping Joe Bugner would've beaten the shit out of him in the jungle. And that David Van Day cunt.

55 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That sad little bastard dresses up like that every day and holds imaginary games of Mallet's mallet on his own. Also plays his polka dot bikini song. 

The sick little noncey cunt. I was hoping Joe Bugner would've beaten the shit out of him in the jungle. And that David Van Day cunt.

These programmes are now vehicles for Presenters, has been boy band members, cunts off of other reality shows and old has been  cunts who are trying to have a final payday before they croak it. 

And the longer the brain dead mongs who watch these shitfests watch them, then we're stuck with them.

20 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Aside from your other issues you ought to grow up, that way you wouldn't be making lame "no you are" retorts.:rolleyes:

Other issues. I'm not one to go pointing fingers, but I suggest you get your own house in order first. How on earth do you find the time to moderate here? You've had more careers than Frank Spencer. Which suggests you're either bullshiting or completely inept. 🦊

On 14/09/2020 at 00:36, Major Cunt said:

I 'herd' you are described as a thick illiterate cunt.

53 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I 'herd' you are described as a thick illiterate cunt.

Coming from one of the sites bottom feeders! It's something called auto-spell, and a feature you lack with a Nokia from 1994. Are you on the sauce already, or just a fucking idiot?

The new six or less rules must be hitting your park bench crew hard, Drew. Far less Scrumpy Jack to pass around, eh... 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Other issues. I'm not one to go pointing fingers, but I suggest you get your own house in order first. How on earth do you find the time to moderate here? You've had more careers than Frank Spencer. Which suggests you're either bullshiting or completely inept. 🦊

Not sure how much time you think I spend on The Corner but its considerably less than the majority of the regular posters. As for "careers" I've essentially had two - the first I gave up within six months post-qualification, the second has more or less been involved with the manufacturing sector with no more than three employers. I did go off the tangent whilst taking time out making and nurturing babies which is wholly different to you taking time out at Her Majesty's pleasure for being an inept criminal.

18 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not sure how much time you think I spend on The Corner but its considerably less than the majority of the regular posters. As for "careers" I've essentially had two - the first I gave up within six months post-qualification, the second has more or less been involved with the manufacturing sector with no more than three employers. I did go off the tangent whilst taking time out making and nurturing babies which is wholly different to you taking time out at Her Majesty's pleasure for being an inept criminal.

That last bit was harsh. You 2 should bury the hatchet and focus your attention on some of the undesirables here. 

• Like 1