CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russian Catering & Hospitality

Guest Weary&Disgusted

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That last bit was harsh. You 2 should bury the hatchet and focus your attention on some of the undesirables here. 

I've no real malice against Roops, I'm just her antithesis. We're at polar opposites in our views and that's absolutely fine. There's been a few cheap shots on both sides, but I'm sure she bares no grudge.

I was actually part of a quite successful operation, but a third party fucked up badly. Anyway, that's a story for another time, and taught me some valuable lessons, melting a razor blade into a toothbrush was not one of them. 

I'll be focusing my cunting elsewhere, I think it's run its course! 

9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I've no real malice against Roops, I'm just her antithesis. We're at polar opposites in our views and that's absolutely fine. There's been a few cheap shots on both sides, but I'm sure she bares no grudge.

I was actually part of a quite successful operation, but a third party fucked up badly. Anyway, that's a story for another time, and taught me some valuable lessons, melting a razor blade into a toothbrush was not one of them. 

Please MC.. oh please share the story with us. I definitely won't laugh. No sir.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm impressed MC. I think you're finally grasping this shit. In the words of the great Mark King of Level 42... you really are a stupid fucking cunt.

I've had some good tutors during my short time here. I thought Mark King was only famous for his humongous thumbs? I certainly don't recall that comment. Did you have back stage passes for a Level 42 concert? Now it all make sense. 

21 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I've had some good tutors during my short time here. I thought Mark King was only famous for his humongous thumbs? I certainly don't recall that comment. Did you have back stage passes for a Level 42 concert? Now it all make sense. 

I thought it was an Ian Dury quote... 

"There ain't half been some stupid fucking cunts"

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought it was an Ian Dury quote... 

"There ain't half been some stupid fucking cunts"

I think you're right, Eric. I fucking love the Blockheads. You could only write songs like that now if you tick the right boxes. It's fucking pissing me off how the white man's becoming a second class citizen, and it's only because we scare the powers that be... 

9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Coming from one of the sites bottom feeders! It's something called auto-spell, and a feature you lack with a Nokia from 1994. Are you on the sauce already, or just a fucking idiot?

The new six or less rules must be hitting your park bench crew hard, Drew. Far less Scrumpy Jack to pass around, eh... 

He’s absolutely dreadful, isn’t he? A complete prick.

• Like 1

On 13/09/2020 at 22:58, Roadkill said:

Personally I think it's a sad reflection on British power that I'd be arrested for strapping you to a big fucking wheel and pulverising all of your limbs with a mallet for being such an uppity try-hard little "oh look how smart and philosophical I am" shitweasel fucking cunt.

We're fucking miles away from a feudal government, no matter how sad and miserable the nasty man on the news makes you feel every fucking day. Are you in danger of being forced into a local levy to fight for your lord's ambition at the potential cost of your life either in battle or by starvation if the cunt doesn't let you get home in time for the year's harvest?

Do you have vikings knocking at your door because your king's treasurer fucked off to West Francia with that year's Danegeld?

No? Then shut the fuck up you drama queen little cunt. Fucking hell.

A highly eloquent rant, RK. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Share another picture of your fridge, I want to book a swimming lesson 

You stupid fucking idiotic cunt. You deserve the very worst 

Nothing gives me greater pleasure than knowing that you still suffer from that relentless bashing I gave you back in 2018. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Navalny is now well enough to post on his blog.  He says he plans to return to Russia in the future.  I'm a complete coward, so if I was in his shoes, I wouldn't go anywhere near Russia ever again.  Hats off to the man, he must have balls of steel.  

On 15/09/2020 at 21:08, Frank said:

Nothing gives me greater pleasure than knowing that you still suffer from that relentless bashing I gave you back in 2018. 

2015 maybe, when you still had some teeth, but you’ve been utterly shit since then. The only thing being bashed round here are your backdoors by even the fliddyest of newbies

On 15/09/2020 at 21:14, Eric Cuntman said:

Why are you talking to your own rectum?

See above. When Frank came to call once I raped him for the hell of it, and I’m no poof

• 3 months later...
Guest Weary&Disgusted

Navalny has reportedly called an FSB agent suspected of poisening him with Novichok, and got him to incriminate himself over the phone while he recorded the call !  The FSB agent is one Konstantin Kudryavtsev.  Apparently he was fooled into talking openly because Navalny spoofed the phone line so that it looked that the call was coming from an official number.  Sometimes real life is stranger than fiction.  I wonder if he will post the recording online and make it publicly available ?

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
41 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I wonder whether Novichok is effective against this new strain of Covid?

I've just boiled the kettle, sugar and milk? 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
On 15/09/2020 at 15:25, Major Cunt said:

Instead of one blade use two with a matchstick inbetween for decent spacing, lovely scar that