Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I don't like you and I doubt very much that your are Barry Scot .. why not drink some Cillit Bang?

What the fuck do you think I've been drinking? Bank's best bitter? I only signed in to see if Snoop Dog was a cunt. If you don't think I'm Barry Scott check this out.

"Hi I'm Barry Scott, you cunt!" Now do you recognise me. Fuck my hat this is tedious.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hi I'm Barry Scott said:

What the fuck do you think I've been drinking? Bank's best bitter? I only signed in to see if Snoop Dog was a cunt. If you don't think I'm Barry Scott check this out.

"Hi I'm Barry Scott, you cunt!" Now do you recognise me. Fuck my hat this is tedious.

You are George Best and you are dead.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hi I'm Barry Scott said:

How about me, my cats, my dog and those four pigeons off next doors roof embark on a tour of the entire fucking world and kick the shit out of fucking everyone who does or doesn't like cats, dogs, birds and fucking croissants. How about that cunts, fucking cuntageddon. 

Thank you so much for your patience and fuck off.

How about you, your cats, your dog and those four pigeons off you neighbours roof simply fuck off and never return? Dickhead moron.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hi I'm Barry Scott said:

How about me, my cats, my dog and those four pigeons off next doors roof embark on a tour of the entire fucking world and kick the shit out of fucking everyone who does or doesn't like cats, dogs, birds and fucking croissants. How about that cunts, fucking cuntageddon. 

Thank you so much for your patience and fuck off.

Good work Barry. You're the Cartel's new inductee. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good work Barry. You're the Cartel's new inductee. 

It's not just me then. I awarded Barry a like earlier, as the mad cunt gave me a chuckle. I like his style, and he seems to be as off-key as his avatar. 

I do wanna know if he invented Cillit Bang though, @BarryScott ? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's not just me then. I awarded Barry a like earlier, as the mad cunt gave me a chuckle. I like his style, and he seems to be as off-key as his avatar. 

I think he might be @Snowy.

But don't tell anyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...