Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I don't like you and I doubt very much that your are Barry Scot .. why not drink some Cillit Bang?

What the fuck do you think I've been drinking? Bank's best bitter? I only signed in to see if Snoop Dog was a cunt. If you don't think I'm Barry Scott check this out.

"Hi I'm Barry Scott, you cunt!" Now do you recognise me. Fuck my hat this is tedious.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Hi I'm Barry Scott said:

What the fuck do you think I've been drinking? Bank's best bitter? I only signed in to see if Snoop Dog was a cunt. If you don't think I'm Barry Scott check this out.

"Hi I'm Barry Scott, you cunt!" Now do you recognise me. Fuck my hat this is tedious.

You are George Best and you are dead.

1 hour ago, Hi I'm Barry Scott said:

How about me, my cats, my dog and those four pigeons off next doors roof embark on a tour of the entire fucking world and kick the shit out of fucking everyone who does or doesn't like cats, dogs, birds and fucking croissants. How about that cunts, fucking cuntageddon. 

Thank you so much for your patience and fuck off.

How about you, your cats, your dog and those four pigeons off you neighbours roof simply fuck off and never return? Dickhead moron.

1 hour ago, Hi I'm Barry Scott said:

How about me, my cats, my dog and those four pigeons off next doors roof embark on a tour of the entire fucking world and kick the shit out of fucking everyone who does or doesn't like cats, dogs, birds and fucking croissants. How about that cunts, fucking cuntageddon. 

Thank you so much for your patience and fuck off.

Good work Barry. You're the Cartel's new inductee. 

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good work Barry. You're the Cartel's new inductee. 

It's not just me then. I awarded Barry a like earlier, as the mad cunt gave me a chuckle. I like his style, and he seems to be as off-key as his avatar. 

I do wanna know if he invented Cillit Bang though, @BarryScott ? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's not just me then. I awarded Barry a like earlier, as the mad cunt gave me a chuckle. I like his style, and he seems to be as off-key as his avatar. 

I think he might be @Snowy.

But don't tell anyone.