CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Dump Dog Shit In Other People’s General Waste Bins

Ape™️

23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've got no issue the the Don expect he doesn't know when to stop, take one on the chin and laugh at himself. 

I've got an issue with him. He admits to virtually drowning a cat and setting his dogs on it. Maybe he should try that shit on a Bengal Tiger. 

I'm going to destroy the sick little animal torturing cunt at every opportunity. If it had been foxes, Roops would have already dealt with it. But as it doesn't fall within her 'Sab' remit, it looks like it's down to me.

He'll be dead before Christmas.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got an issue with him. He admits to virtually drowning a cat and setting his dogs on it. Maybe he should try that shit on a Bengal Tiger. 

I'm going to destroy the sick little animal torturing cunt at every opportunity. If it had been foxes, Roops would have already dealt with it. But as it doesn't fall within her 'Sab' remit, it looks like it's down to me.

Eric, I believe "Sab" is an acronym for suspicious amatuer bullshit! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It really is a thick fucking bullshitting wanker. It's contradicted itself 5 times in 3 hours. I give up. I can't compete with a Kiwi multimillionaire whose friends are happy for him to to post their address on a cunting website. He's an absolute legend, and none of us are worthy. 

I think I might have to drink bleach now. Was nice knowing you.

Last time I checked only 14 people lived in New Zealand Eric, and 9 of them had tested positive for Chink Virus. So unless I’ve done my calculations wrong there’s a one in seventeen chance he’ll be pushing up the daisies by Christmas.

Mathematics....fucking easy.

16 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Not at all. I just imagine you as some sad little git. Rather skinny and probably ginger and if ever having had a job it would be something like stacking shelves at Tescos. I can say though, if by chance i ever stumbled across your nasty little gaff on one of my rare visits to the UK and you did have a cat, i'd happily impale the thing on a fence.  The last time i visited was a few years ago now, sailing with a few friends from Plymouth to Dublin and then across to Scotland. That was fun, but the drive south to London reminded me of all the reasons i vacated the fucking place. I'm off skiing for a couple of days to Mt Olympus an hour or so away as it's getting near the end of the season.  Have a nice life, you ginger cunt. Oh and drink bleach. 

So fucking what.

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

the drive south to London reminded me of all the reasons i vacated the fucking place.

Let me guess. It was so cold your tongue got stuck to the window of the big yellow bus and your friends pulled your pants down and bummed you repeatedly?

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That’s a lot of misspent energy, Eric. The boy might or might not be so keen on cats. No one cares. You appear to have a good, if not a little warped, brain. Use it for the greater good, you egotistical stupid old bastard. 

28 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Meow meow Eric, meow in home. Took me ages to haul myself here, meow meow, Johnny Sauce Pant's dog and his mate the fucking fox ripped me back legs off meow meow, and cunting birds have been mocking me, meow meow. Can you meow build me a little trolley so's i can haul myself to the box of gravel and shit meow in yer kitchen. Meow fucking meow, oh fuckinell, get me to a vet meow. Oh fuck meow, it's too fucking late meow meow, im getting visions of Gareth Morgan and he's got a claw hammer and a machete meow. Oh meow fucking meow, meow fucking meow meow meow meobluuuurrrggg. 

This post speaks volumes about your mental health. Remind me - how old are you?

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

This post speaks volumes about your mental health. Remind me - how old are you?

I know that it's puerile trash, but I actually laughed out loud at that post this morning, and that's not something that happens often these days. Perhaps it's because I was picturing the look on Eric's face as he read it?

52 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I know that it's puerile trash, but I actually laughed out loud at that post this morning, and that's not something that happens often these days. Perhaps it's because I was picturing the look on Eric's face as he read it?

You'd be disappointed then. It's just a little troll. Less significant than Ereptile. You've lowered your bar somewhat.