CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Dump Dog Shit In Other People’s General Waste Bins

Ape™️

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Says the IT genius that needed @Roadkill to tell him how to use the edit facility. 😂

The fuck have you just called me into here, Eric? I'm not fighting CB for you - one of my dreams is to make it to old age without one of my kidneys being removed by hired Russian mafia goons and sold on the black market.

The kitty killer can fuck off though. Weirdo little cunt.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Its 8.45am exactly, and its Thursday. Do your home work properly or not at all, stay at the bottom of the class, cunt. Drink bleach. 🙂

Cheer up grumpy 😡 

It'll be Christmas in a fortnight. Lol.

(by the way, you last stated that the time difference was 12 hours. Now it seems to be 11 hours. Oh dear.) happy new year.

42 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Is this supposed to be witty. You really have lost the plot. Cunt. Drink bleach.

Yes yes, I know. Drink bleach, it just keeps getting funnier every dozen times you repeat it. But never mind that...

Is it an 11 hour time difference, or is it 12 hours? You don't seem to know. Or does NZ move around? Perhaps there's a big wheel that someone turns like the island in 'Lost'. Yes?

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

You really are a 1st prize spacker eh. Depends on daylight savings times, idiot. Hey, wanna hear my true story about the jack russell i had years ago, and his hunting fucking cat's adventures. It's a goodun it really is. He was a master at cunting cat's, sent around eight of the cunts to their deaths in his lifetime.  🙂 . When's the RSPCA coming to see me, i thought you said you knew exactly where i lived. Dipshit cunt. Drink bleach. 

Right, so it can be 11 or 12 hours difference, depending on "daylight savings time"... which happens to have changed at the exact moment you were bullshitting. And Sunday's become mondays at 6:30 am in NZ. Yes, it all sounds very plausible. 

You also claimed to have lived at number 27 (you know where), until called out on it, when you then claimed that your millionaire friend lives there and not you. 

You've been proven time and time again to be a bullshitting fantasist and a massively stupid fucking cunt. 😂😂😂

Tell us some more stories, which you can then reverse ferret out of in a panic. 

Fucking idiot.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Right, so it can be 11 or 12 hours difference, depending on "daylight savings time"... which happens to have changed at the exact moment you were bullshitting. And Sunday's become mondays at 6:30 am in NZ. Yes, it all sounds very plausible. 

You also claimed to have lived at number 27 (you know where), until called out on it, when you then claimed that your millionaire friend lives there and not you. 

You've been proven time and time again to be a bullshitting fantasist and a massively stupid fucking cunt. 😂😂😂

Fucking idiot.

I wonder what time it is in Tettenhall?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking idiot.

Its currently 11 hours difference throughout New Zealand

1 minute ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Hahaha, get back in yer hole, spacker boy. Your spectacularly triggered eh..  You only need to look at my profile page to know where i live 😉 .

Whats your e-mail, i'll send you some stuff you can easily check to verify your cravings on knowledge of me. Seriously ive never met anywhere an idiot who presents themselves as such a mong as you do.  Now tell me, when are the RSPCA coming to see me as you reported me and know exactly my address. Talk about back tracking and fantasy. You complete and utter low life pleb. Oh and drink bleach.

So, your last 40 posts have all been directed at, or name dropping me... and I'm triggered? 

Just now, JohnnySaucePants said:

Idiot, the skiing yesterday was brilliant, i was going again today but the alps clouded over so went for a group bike ride instead. Where? North to Amberly and then onto Culverdon for lunch. Then onto Wakari and through the twisties to the main highway back home. Brilliant sunny day. Enjoy your grey skies from your bedsit. Drink bleach. 🙂

Quick, dummy, get on the web and check it out.

Did you get an extra hour when you reached Wakari?

3 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Oh terribly, i'd be distraught and inconsolable but at the same time sort of happy that i'd beaten you with such a good cunting that you'd just given up. Same as you have on everything in life. Or rather never started, which has led you to where you are and what you have achieved. Absolutely nothing 🙂  Drink bleach

Rattled.