CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Dump Dog Shit In Other People’s General Waste Bins

Ape™️

4 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

This is partly true. It was fucking cold, and in the height of an English summer. The sort of day that resembles the coldest overcast day in winter here. But not only that,  it was the sight of the endless rows of terraced housing for the  benefit scrounging poor who have simply given up the fight. The sort of place where Eric and his manky cat rent a bed sit, feed the meter for a half warm bath, you know the type.  Then the endless estates of homes built for the so  called middle classes who have clawed their way up to buy themselves a heavily mortgaged semi. A fucking semi for gods sake, the status symbol of the Uk which says "ive made it". Cunts. Shades of Hyacinth Bucket, every one of the hapless cunts.  All exactly resembling the next row . Dont start me on the fucking traffic on the M1 into London.  67 million or whatever it is now crammed into a space less than here. All can really say is " the poor hapless  bastards" the majority of whom would be better off fucking dead. Still i suppose there's always a bright light at the end of a days graft, another meal of Ginsters pasty and gravy and a can of Stella. Cunts

Even New Zealand has its less than salubrious aspects...

170428-Sallies-Red-Shield-Appeal.jpg

1499315594602.jpg

That said, I have to say neither JSP nor EC are doing themselves any favours...can we call it a draw?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You type out more crap here than all of us put together. Frank may well be cunt but at least people generally respond to him in a humorous way whereas when punters quote you its always telling you to fuck off, just like this one.

Fuck off

You still stuck in Yorkshire .. is that what is making you angry?

49 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

But she might ban me AGAIN, and the twisted part of me would sort of miss poking Cuntman in the eye. when the opportunity presents itself. What to do, what to do. It's a dilemma of epic proportions. 

I’ll tell her to fuck off then.

51 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

But she might ban me AGAIN, and the twisted part of me would sort of miss poking Cuntman in the eye. when the opportunity presents itself. What to do, what to do. It's a dilemma of epic proportions. 

What’s going on with you and Eric? I don’t see the point of cunting each other off non stop. Nothing to gain there mate. Roops will just ban you to put an end to it. Plenty of other cunts and topics to cunt. Just saying. If she gets pestered enough she always executes the newby. 

7 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

This is partly true. It was fucking cold, and in the height of an English summer. The sort of day that resembles the coldest overcast day in winter here. But not only that,  it was the sight of the endless rows of terraced housing for the  benefit scrounging poor who have simply given up the fight. The sort of place where Eric and his manky cat rent a bed sit, feed the meter for a half warm bath, you know the type.  Then the endless estates of homes built for the so  called middle classes who have clawed their way up to buy themselves a heavily mortgaged semi. A fucking semi for gods sake, the status symbol of the Uk which says "ive made it". Cunts. Shades of Hyacinth Bucket, every one of the hapless cunts.  All exactly resembling the next row . Dont start me on the fucking traffic on the M1 into London.  67 million or whatever it is now crammed into a space less than here. All can really say is " the poor hapless  bastards" the majority of whom would be better off fucking dead. Still i suppose there's always a bright light at the end of a days graft, another meal of Ginsters pasty and gravy and a can of Stella. Cunts

Like the line from Pleasant Valley Sunday by The Monkees "Rows of houses that are all the same, and no one seems to care". 

2 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

He started it so he just got the cunting he deserved, something about stinking cats. So looks like went weeping and crying to Roopsy. I'll remember that.

Nobody went crying to Roops, you fucking moron. For someone as old as you claim to be, and also as successful, you come across a verbose, thick as shit idiot with an awful lot of time to kill. You remind me of Monumental Cunt.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Same incompetent dusky cunt she always was. Just like all the useless fuckers who weasel their way in from some African shit hole to run down the NHS

We share a small amount of common ground Stubby although I am more a hang em', flog em' and decapitate them sort and you are a liberal lefty tree hugging cunt.

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

We share a small amount of common ground Stubby although I am more a hang em', flog em' and decapitate them sort and you are a liberal lefty tree hugging cunt.

Bollocks. You're on record here praising the bongo bongo types and other foreign cunts for being the backbone of the NHS. I hope a pidgin speaking wallah just off the banana boat with his fake doctors qualifications does your next round of eye injections.  

lol

fuck off

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bollocks. You're on record here praising the bongo bongo types and other foreign cunts for being the backbone of the NHS. I hope a pidgin speaking wallah just off the banana boat with his fake doctors qualifications does your next round of eye injections.  

lol

fuck off

The doctors do not do the eye injections.

31 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Oh its you again.  It's not that i see myself as some huge success, there's plenty who have achieved much more. Its more of a case of you seeing anyone who has achieved anything as a success because of your own dismal failure. Have you fixed that rust bucket of a car outside of your gaff yet. Just take it to a garage, or better still simply set the piece of shite on fire. Preferably with yourself inside it and kill yourself. You thick fuck. 

It’s great that you decided to come back and edit your original reply. We’ve seen cunts like you on here many times, desperate to tell everyone about how wealthy and successful they are, and what a great lives they lead. You can’t prove it, and nobody gives a fuck anyway. As I’ve said, you remind me of Monumental Cunt: he was also a thick, loudmouthed wanker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Nobody went crying to Roops, you fucking moron. For someone as old as you claim to be, and also as successful, you come across a verbose, thick as shit idiot with an awful lot of time to kill. You remind me of Monumental Cunt.

Exactly. I did suggest that I start ignoring him earlier. Primarily to see how long it would be before 'Danths Law' reared its head. The answer was 'less than 2 minutes. 

I noticed that the '69 year old' is "looking forward to watching his kids grow up".. left that a bit late. What a bullshitter.

By the way Ape, is your message box full? I tried to parachute you into a PM the other day, and it said you couldn't receive messages. I'll try again.