CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

That Banksy Cunt

Neil

18 hours ago, White Cunt said:

That depends what you qualify as “relationships”. Arranged marriages, rape and beatings hardly fulfil the criteria.

The kids themselves are bored witless in a dusty flea bitten Bangla village under the strict surveillance of their "elders". They much prefer the dirty flea bitten streets of East London. 

Guest judgetwi
On 30/08/2020 at 10:51, Weary&Disgusted said:

Glad to see you back Judge.

Thank you but i’ve never been away. I have simply been censored by certain powers that be. It happens all over the world so i’m not going to cry about it. If you don’t toe the line you get cancelled, that’s the way it is. 

On 29/08/2020 at 00:56, Last Cunt Standing said:

Surely your van is going spare at the moment, Neil? A few quick squirts of bathroom sealant and I reckon you can market the Bedford Rascal as sea-going to an overseas purchaser. Free carpet off cuts and protest chains in the back too, no doubt. No one is watching the Norfolk coast, I imagine. Your more intrepid refugee will surely fancy Rotterdam to Yarmouth on a warm day. 

One would of thought these middle eastern wallahs could simply have flown over on their own carpets- invisible to radar and can easily out manoeuvre our Typhoons 

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Thank you but i’ve never been away. I have simply been censored by certain powers that be. It happens all over the world so i’m not going to cry about it. If you don’t toe the line you get cancelled, that’s the way it is. 

We thought you were dead judgie- you fit the profile of someone likely to snuff it from China Flu perfectly. Indecently, did you bump into @Bubba Cin your way out of the cooler? He's been harshly banned by the the she witch for crimes unknown. Me, Eddie and withers are going to bust him out A-Team style- then kill him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We thought you were dead judgie- you fit the profile of someone likely to snuff it from China Flu perfectly. Indecently, did you bump into @Bubba Cin your way out of the cooler? He's been harshly banned by the the she witch for crimes unknown. Me, Eddie and withers are going to bust him out A-Team style- then kill him.

FFS don't you know anything. To bust him out A-team style means despite throwing more lead than a big fat gypsy stock check no one actually dies. You need to bust him out Star Trek style and give Bubba the red top.