CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dame Esther Cunt Ransom

Guest Cunt chops BP

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A piss poor start here Cunt Chops. Please add some more context as to why you've nominated this and we'll all be glad to wade in- if you're referring to who I think then its an open goal.

I you can't, drink bleach.

Obviously another mong making a futile play for the CC Mong Of The Year Trophy.  I say futile, as Pen has won it for 5 years.

Rantzen reportedly had a close working relationship with some of Britain's most renowned paedophiles, chiefly Jimmy Savile, when both presented for the BBC at the same time, undoubtedly sharing production staff. Over 80 former (and current) BBC employees were in one way or another implicated when the child abuse scandal became public in 2012 – yet for decades this woman allegedly chose to ignore the ongoing rumours of sexual abuse at the BBC studios, while flying high with her 'That's Life!' TV show. The goofy old battleaxe even had the guile to go live on air, displaying crocodile tears to the public as she claimed the reality of the whole scandal had come as a complete shock. This, from the woman who started ChildLine in 1986 – a role in which you might think she'd be very well informed. Was this created to help alleviate the guilt of protecting her career at the BBC, one has to speculate?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-savile-abuse-claims-esther-1384838

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Rantzen reportedly had a close working relationship with some of Britain's most renowned paedophiles, chiefly Jimmy Savile, when both presented for the BBC at the same time, undoubtedly sharing production staff. Over 80 former (and current) BBC employees were in one way or another implicated when the child abuse scandal became public in 2012 – yet for decades this woman allegedly chose to ignore the ongoing rumours of sexual abuse at the BBC studios, while flying high with her 'That's Life!' TV show. The goofy old battleaxe even had the guile to go live on air, displaying crocodile tears to the public as she claimed the reality of the whole scandal had come as a complete shock. This, from the woman who started ChildLine in 1986 – a role in which you might think she'd be very well informed. Was this created to help alleviate the guilt of protecting her career at the BBC, one has to speculate?

Yes if only she'd been sleeping with a high-level BBC executive that she could have reported her concerns to

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yes if only she'd been sleeping with a high-level BBC executive that she could have reported her concerns to

If only people had listened to Jerry Sadowitz all those years ago. I know John Lydon said much the same, but I don't want to give him any credit because he's a fucking prick.

The only reason she had a career was her husband was a tv executive. She had a weekend teatime show that even when I was a teenager I instinctively undetstood it wasn't even entertaining by the standards of an older or previous generation. They had an oily smug self satisfied cunt who did a sort of Ronnie Corbett monologue called Cyril Something. The One Show is the same sort of shit programne inheriting that vacuous model. The right wing fascist intensely dislikeable Edward Enfield, unfunny Harry's dad, got his tv toes wetted on it with silly littke interview type segments. That fucking Tory lizard helped to implement the privatisation of our state education system under John Major in his last years as a local authority pen pusher. That's the "depth" of talent and types Rantzen surrounded herself with in her heyday. CUNT CUNT CUNT. 

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

@Cunt chops BPthis is how its done you retarded offspring of a downs syndrome orangutan mated with an ITV regional weather girl.

Every cunt going knows the rumours of Rantzens friendships with the BBC nonce set and the theory that childline was set up to intercept the calls from kids who were fiddled by this bunch and their paedo ring mates in the higher echelons of our shite ridden society.

My only regret it that the likes of Cyril Smith didn't get his chubby mitts on you for an horrific forced buggering/crushing and then and one way trip out to sea. 

• Like 1

On 02/09/2020 at 11:42, Wolfie said:

Something no mention was made of in the Mirror article of the ITV programme was that back in 1971 or 1972 a big story broke and was in the papers for several weeks after a 15 year old girl .. a regular in the audience on the stage at Top Of The Pops committed suicide. Savile's name was prominent amongst the people who had been reportedly been sexually exploiting these girls, the name of a prominent royal (who had married into the royal family (think of a mountain in Wales was also mentioned around that time. Then everything went silent and Savile began appearing on radio 4 programmes where he talked endlessly about his volunteering at Stoke Manderville Hospital.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Sorry to hear that?. Me? bloody fantastic, it's honestly good to be alive, springs here, all the blossoms coming out, it's warmer. No complaints at all. Been catching up with an old pal of mine from school days on the net. He's a scouser, so a natural and complete and utter cunt of epic proportions. The poor bastards got the throat cancer so he might loose his voice, which is in some ways a blessing for everybody else who's not a scouser.  Was going to catch up with him this year, but covids put paid to that. 

No disrespect toward your friend... but, in the 90s, I spent 11 days living in Liverpool. I was tasked with putting together a security team to clean up a themed pub in Walton. It was comprised as follows..

1) myself.

2) A Glaswegian psychopath.

3) two ex-paratroopers.

4) A useless, ex Royal Anglian squaddie, miffed over the dissolution of the regiment.

Cut to the chase, we got the job done. The problem element shit themselves and moved onto a flat roofed dive in Kirkby. However, my enduring opinion is, that all scousers are nose-picking, non toilet flushing, thieving fucking scumbags with no morals and less regard for personal hygiene.

It's a pity that 'The 96', doesn't actually mean 96.000. I only got to kick the cunt out of two of them. I wish it could have been more.

On 05/09/2020 at 07:19, Eric Cuntman said:

No disrespect toward your friend... but, in the 90s, I spent 11 days living in Liverpool. I was tasked with putting together a security team to clean up a themed pub in Walton. It was comprised as follows..

1) myself.

2) A Glaswegian psychopath.

3) two ex-paratroopers.

4) A useless, ex Royal Anglian squaddie, miffed over the dissolution of the regiment.

Cut to the chase, we got the job done. The problem element shit themselves and moved onto a flat roofed dive in Kirkby. However, my enduring opinion is, that all scousers are nose-picking, non toilet flushing, thieving fucking scumbags with no morals and less regard for personal hygiene.

It's a pity that 'The 96', doesn't actually mean 96.000. I only got to kick the cunt out of two of them. I wish it could have been more.

I'm sure you'll agree your experience may not be based on a representative sample. I've always found them very helpful and friendly - but by fuck I can't understand a fucking word of what they are gibbering on about. They don't get a fair crack of the whip in our media (excluding Boys from the Black Stuff) above all it is a very fine city with a great history. 

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm sure you'll agree your experience may not be based on a representative sample. I've always found them very helpful and friendly - but by fuck I can't understand a fucking word of what they are gibbering on about. They don't get a fair crack of the whip in our media (excluding Boys from the Black Stuff) above all it is a very fine city with a great history. 

“Gissa job.”