CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jessica Krug

camberwell gypsy

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Buckfast or Eldorado, the dilemma of the 1970's teenager with a 20-a-day Regal king size habit and only £2 in his pocket.

SmUUUQd.png

Might I suggest a large bottle of QC fine British sherry. Always on the menu for the discerning, but financially careful Ulster teenager, around that period.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Back on topic, what non-job did this self-hating cunt have anyway? Professor of Watermelon at Strange Fruit University? It never ceases to amaze me what made-up shit attracts a salary these days in the groves of academe.

I wonder how many positive discrimination schemes or brownie points if you tick a box operate in this country. None of them seem to include a helping hand up for white British kids from the most deprived backgrounds. None of them rock the boat in terms of the overall make up and origins of the cunts at the top managing the system. In effect, its all cosmetic and a fucking fake like 90% of the rest of the stuff. 

21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I wonder how many positive discrimination schemes or brownie points if you tick a box operate in this country. None of them seem to include a helping hand up for white British kids from the most deprived backgrounds. None of them rock the boat in terms of the overall make up and origins of the cunts at the top managing the system. In effect, its all cosmetic and a fucking fake like 90% of the rest of the stuff. 

Good old Freemasonry still oils the wheels, just ask Spot.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Back on topic, what non-job did this self-hating cunt have anyway? Professor of Watermelon at Strange Fruit University? It never ceases to amaze me what made-up shit attracts a salary these days in the groves of academe.

It almost seems to work like a care in the community scheme. Inventing fluffy vague posts for slightly mentally ill people who couldn't survive in the real world.  

46 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

It almost seems to work like a care in the community scheme. Inventing fluffy vague posts for slightly mentally ill people who couldn't survive in the real world.  

Slightly mentally I'll people who couldn't survive in the real world.  They go into teaching. 

On 04/09/2020 at 10:47, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54008495

So now we have white people claiming to be black. What is the world coming to? Are people now ashamed to be white that they have to bullshit about their ancestry? I've heard of cunts who discover they had an ancestor born in Ireland back in 1780 who came to England to live and then claim to be irish, but this takes the fucking biscuit.

Having clicked through to the article in question, I'd be more woried she looks like Ron Jeremy