CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Baddiel

camberwell gypsy

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
56 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The fuck ups were intentional. My sister in law is a theatre manager and she saw it three times and it happened everytime. Apparently it's an old trick thats used many times. 

I never actually realised that, they pulled it off a treat I'd say, one in particular where Rick mayall punched Adrian Edmondson in the head always used to crack me up 

51 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I fucking detest Mrs Brown's Boys. If any Irish person was trying to get non irish people to treat them as anything other than complete fucking backward morons, this show kicks that into touch.  My parents are irish and they would kick the shit out of that Caroll cunt if they came face to face with him.  The cunt is riding the coat tails of Father Ted and of course it suits the BBC because it ticks boxes. Can you see it being commissioned if it was English? Would it bollocks. They wont even show the old Dick Emery shows. "What, a man dressing as a woman? Good god that's so 70s". 

Its horse shite ain't it, atleast father ted was actually funny but Mrs browns boys is total horse shit, it's probably the one thing going that could realistically get cancelled for stereotyping and you'd actually agree with it 

2 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Its horse shite ain't it, atleast father ted was actually funny but Mrs browns boys is total horse shit, it's probably the one thing going that could realistically get cancelled for stereotyping and you'd actually agree with it 

Citizen Khan's another.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Citizen Khan's another.

Totally valid also, sadiq quan should also be cancelled, doesn't even need to be involved in a bullshit bbc show he's just a complete fuck knuckle 

On 04/09/2020 at 19:02, ChildeHarold said:

Can someone remind me of what this cunt's achievements were before he became the non stop whinge exaggerating and bleating about a fairly non-existant social problem. 

I used to get him mixed up with Ben Elton. The last time I heard about Baddiel was a one night stand at London's Southbank Centre in its smallest venue. I can't imagine what the reception would be or, for that matter, what would be the composition of his audience. I suppose black jodhpurs, a peaked cap and a tight fitting officers tunic topped by an ankle length black leather trench coat wouldn't go down well. 

Lighten up Dave! 

He was the holder of the 'spawniest git that ever lived' title for having not one, but two infinitely more humerous partners to nursemaid him to funnyman stardom, just as comedy became the new rock 'n roll in the late 90's

That and snging flat as a pancake in 'Three Lions'

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The fuck ups were intentional. My sister in law is a theatre manager and she saw it three times and it happened everytime. Apparently it's an old trick thats used many times. 

Yeah, a friend of my Brother's was obsessed with the show and also saw it live a few times. He claimed that a couple of the line "fuck-ups" were repeated, but there were a handful of one-offs and the physical ones, such as Rik twatting Ade, was a genuine mistake.

Incidentally, the Talking Bottom podcast is pretty good. They review each episode in a very informal fashion, including the live shows, and in one episode have an interview with Series 1 & 2 director Ed Bye, who also had a hand in the Young Ones and Filthy Rich & Catflap. Worth a listen if you're bored shitless one evening.

21 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

He was the holder of the 'spawniest git that ever lived' title for having not one, but two infinitely more humerous partners to nursemaid him to funnyman stardom, just as comedy became the new rock 'n roll in the late 90's

That and snging flat as a pancake in 'Three Lions'

His entire repertoire consists of mentioning objects, places, etc', and declaring that they're 'a bit crap'. And he looks like he was created by a third reich propoganda cartoonist.

12 minutes ago, nocti said:

Yeah, a friend of my Brother's was obsessed with the show and also saw it live a few times. He claimed that a couple of the line "fuck-ups" were repeated, but there were a handful of one-offs and the physical ones, such as Rik twatting Ade, was a genuine mistake.

Incidentally, the Talking Bottom podcast is pretty good. They review each episode in a very informal fashion, including the live shows, and in one episode have an interview with Series 1 & 2 director Ed Bye, who also had a hand in the Young Ones and Filthy Rich & Catflap. Worth a listen if you're bored shitless one evening.

A memorable ad-Lib from the live shows, was after Mayall had fucked up a line 3 times in succession, Ade Edmondson walked to the front of the stage, throws up his hands and says... 'now I know why Stephen Fry fucked off!'

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A memorable ad-Lib from the live shows, was after Mayall had fucked up a line 3 times in succession, Ade Edmondson walked to the front of the stage, throws up his hands and says... 'now I know why Stephen Fry fucked off!'

Good riddance to him. I’ve heard rumours that he’s a poof. Keep it to yourself as they’re just whispers at the moment. 

Baddiel didn't mind Frank Skinner taking the piss out of his faith on Fantasy Football League in the 90's. By their comedy standards it was reasonably funny with a character called Statto, who was the butt of most of their puns. 

David's a pure jew, having no problem with some lighthearted antisemitism when there's a pound note involved, but vehemently offended otherwise. He's completely irrelevant these days, but by getting on his soapbox and speaking out, he's guaranteed a sheckle or two. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm moving out of london soon so I won't have to put up with his bullshit 

Yeah i can't imagine its a nice place to live anymore, well not since about 2000 really, there's nothing really that interests me enough to go now, its never been the same since they shut the flying scotsman 

1 hour ago, nocti said:

I found the shows to be too long.  

29 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Yeah i can't imagine its a nice place to live anymore, well not since about 2000 really, there's nothing really that interests me enough to go now, its never been the same since they shut the flying scotsman 

Most of the white working class have fucked off from my area. The ones left are the middle class who are on another fucking planet and assorted Eastern Europeans. 

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Most of the white working class have fucked off from my area. The ones left are the middle class who are on another fucking planet and assorted Eastern Europeans. 

I think everywhere is assorted eastern europeans now, had a shedload of them next door to me at my last house and i had to move in the end or I'd have rammed my car through there front door. I think unless your loaded enough to live in a mansion in the arsehole end of nowhere now you can't avoid them. I can only think of two I'd actually vouch for not being cunts personally 

4 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

If you're referring to the pub I think you mean, that went downhill when most of the Irish and white working class moved out in the early 80s. They used to have a football team which a couple of my cousins played for.  

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you're referring to the pub I think you mean, that went downhill when most of the Irish and white working class moved out in the early 80s. They used to have a football team which a couple of my cousins played for.  

Last stop on the way out of london, go in groups or you'd probably end up going on the missing list. Definitely a different era of pub as the smoking ban killed all the proper ones, i can't ever remenber anyone ordering a coffee in a pub before thst 

On 06/09/2020 at 21:24, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I think everywhere is assorted eastern europeans now, had a shedload of them next door to me at my last house and i had to move in the end or I'd have rammed my car through there front door. I think unless your loaded enough to live in a mansion in the arsehole end of nowhere now you can't avoid them. I can only think of two I'd actually vouch for not being cunts personally 

Slavic jibbajabba and tacky clothing in ever town center across the land. I bet there's no cunt left east of Dresden 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Slavic jibbajabba and tacky clothing in ever town center across the land. I bet there's no cunt left east of Dresden 

Tracky bottoms black, tapout t shirt, shaved bonce, velcro londsdales and a shiny bomber jacket, can of tyskie and some poor cunt in a headlock usually. Swan eating spunk chuggers the lot of them.