CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

America's imploding!

Major Cunt

Pfizer announcing the vaccine news today is great news. What a shame they didn’t announce it last week. Who might have possibly benefitted from such news? Mmm. I wonder? And Pfizer also issued a statement saying that they were completely independent of President Trumps ‘Operation Warp Speed’. Mmmm? That doesn’t seem to gel with a press release by Pfizer in July that they were happy to be part of the Presidents Warp Speed programme.  Today they’re saying that because they didn’t take money from the programme they weren’t part of it. Mmmm? One thing they didn’t mention in any of their statements was that their two biggest donations were to the Joe Biden campaign and the Democratic Party. 

Business as usual then for ‘Honest Joe’. All aboard the gravy train. 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Pfizer announcing the vaccine news today is great news. What a shame they didn’t announce it last week. Who might have possibly benefitted from such news? Mmm. I wonder? And Pfizer also issued a statement saying that they were completely independent of President Trumps ‘Operation Warp Speed’. Mmmm? That doesn’t seem to gel with a press release by Pfizer in July that they were happy to be part of the Presidents Warp Speed programme.  Today they’re saying that because they didn’t take money from the programme they weren’t part of it. Mmmm? One thing they didn’t mention in any of their statements was that their two biggest donations were to the Joe Biden campaign and the Democratic Party. 

Business as usual then for ‘Honest Joe’. All aboard the gravy train. 

Ya lost bally baby deal with it sleepy joe is gonna appoint Barack  as his ambassador to the UK  to further twist the mop heads ballz

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 08/11/2020 at 18:24, Trucking Funt said:

Do you really think the UDA are going to sit still as a united Ireland is imposed by the back door and do you really believe the paramilitaries gave up ALL of their weapons?

Theyre all either dead or locked up or in hiding from their former comrades trukky baby ..the drugs bizniz not a long term profession..i believe they'll all do a bally n move back to scotchland or some anonymous bleak northern hole 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Theyre all either dead or locked up or in hiding from their former comrades trukky baby ..the drugs bizniz not a long term profession..i believe they'll all do a bally n move back to scotchland or some anonymous bleak northern hole 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I wouldn’t live in Scotland for a Kings ransom. Filthy hole, inhabited by stunted, Ginger retards with dependency problems. As for somewhere oop north, no thanks. I’m very happy down south where the money is. You must know what money is ffs. The coppers, washers and fag butts that the cunts throw in your laid out donkey jacket as you’re blowing your battered Fisher Price saxophone outside Spud u Like in O’Connell St. in the pouring rain.

NO SURRENDER

• Like 2

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

If believing that makes you feel safe Paddy, good luck to you but I've been over to Belfast twice recently and can assure you that isn't the case. They're getting ready to be sold out by Boris and recruiting accordingly.

Jackie McDonald has already warned the Irish government against any further encroachment into the affairs of Northern Ireland because a new war will start at the border, not in East Belfast or the Shankill.

Simon Coveney had better watch his mouth. His kind of talk could put the gun back into Irish politics.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

I wouldn’t live in Scotland for a Kings ransom. Filthy hole, inhabited by stunted, Ginger retards with dependency problems. As for somewhere oop north, no thanks. I’m very happy down south where the money is. You must know what money is ffs. The coppers, washers and fag butts that the cunts throw in your laid out donkey jacket as you’re blowing your battered Fisher Price saxophone outside Spud u Like in O’Connell St. in the pouring rain.

NO SURRENDER

And here I was planning to re-form the Kingdom of Northumbria and wage a bloody, hundred-year crusade into the Islam infested southern lands. All I needed was a puppet king to sit on the throne and look pretty, shagging concubines and getting pissed every night. Guess I'll ask @KingRollo instead. Cunt.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

NO SURRENDER

I used to be rather ambivalent about The North, until I joined this site in late 2014. Then I encountered Ding, and my feelings developed into full on hatred. Manky didn't help matters either.

Filthy, ginnel scavenging cunts.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

If believing that makes you feel safe Paddy, good luck to you but I've been over to Belfast twice recently and can assure you that isn't the case. They're getting ready to be sold out by Boris and recruiting accordingly.

Jackie McDonald has already warned the Irish government against any further encroachment into the affairs of Northern Ireland because a new war will start at the border, not in East Belfast or the Shankill.

Simon Coveney had better watch his mouth. His kind of talk could put the gun back into Irish politics.

Laffin 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I used to be rather ambivalent about The North, until I joined this site in late 2014. Then I encountered Ding, and my feelings developed into full on hatred. Manky didn't help matters either.

Filthy, ginnel scavenging cunts.

It's still a mystery as to why Ding and Manky disappeared at the same time. 

It's fair to assume that Manky and his bicycle were crushed beneath the wheels of the prison transport van carrying Ding to HMP Wakefield, following his conviction for 23 separate counts of Frottaging, arsegrabbing and titfiddling, following the evidence given by 16 female colleagues.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

NO SURRENDER

Look on the upside- they are a very green breed in more ways than one. All it costs to run a Jimmy for a year is a small bag of cat food, a recycled track suit & a sleeping bag and two hundred crates of Buckfast; no other source of heating is required, no soap. 
You can’t argue that it’s cheaper to maintain a Scot than a peasant in Bangladesh.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's still a mystery as to why Ding and Manky disappeared at the same time. 

It's fair to assume that Manky and his bicycle were crushed beneath the wheels of the prison transport van carrying Ding to HMP Wakefield, following his conviction for 23 separate counts of Frottaging, arsegrabbing and titfiddling, following the evidence given by 16 female colleagues.

Ding was a man for all seasons. During one of decs periods of incarceration he and I became buddies; I still regarded him as a subordinate northern cunt with a multi quoting obsession. He fucked off of his own accord thanks to roops exposing his ethics committee bollocks.

Manky was indeed a subhuman ex pongo squadie with zero imagination and even less intellect. The butt of many a joke, he took it all in his stride and was good value. Definitely run over whilst ridding his 50 quid Argos bike

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Look on the upside- they are a very green breed in more ways than one. All it costs to run a Jimmy for a year is a small bag of cat food, a recycled track suit & a sleeping bag and two hundred crates of Buckfast; no other source of heating is required, no soap. 
You can’t argue that it’s cheaper to maintain a Scot than a peasant in Bangladesh.

All a Bangladeshi needs is a pair of stilts to keep his feet dry. Well that's what I gave to Children in Need when they were asking for donations for the Bangladesh flood relief. 

21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What happens when a population that breeds like fucking rabbits decide to all live at sea level and cut down the mangrove forests which protect them from flooding? 

Thick curry eating pricks

The sea rabbits will fight with the freshwater rabbits. It’s the law of the jungle. Only the fittest survive.