CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

America's imploding!

Major Cunt

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

They didn't when they went trick or treating in Greysteel.

150 rounds n only a couple of beer sharks ..bullets dont grow on trees ya know ..ill see yer greysteele n raise ya a warrenpoint..anyway fuk off ive a funeral to play at in the morning and they've requested the theme from a film called the mission

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

150 rounds n only a couple of beer sharks ..bullets dont grow on trees ya know ..ill see yer greysteele n raise ya a warrenpoint..anyway fuk off ive a funeral to play at in the morning and they've requested the theme from a film called the mission

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I'll see your Warrenpoint and raise you Dublin and Monaghan. God save the Queen.

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You've been quiet recently, Pen. Have you been busying yourself on family dog-walks with the kids during lockdown? Lol.

Giving credit where its due, Wolfie, since my return I've noticed that Pen has been far less obnoxious and is not following the troll's handbook to the letter. Therefore, the odd inane comment aside, which I'm equally guilty of myself, let bygones be bygones and I'm holding a truce. 

33 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Or pool together n paddle for dover

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

That would be one long, treacherous journey, Pansy Baby; once they clear the dykes on bikes, they will crash into pontoon people . One way of dealing with the issue would be to put some Dublin ferries on standby and dangle potato ladders overboard for quick access.

13 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I'll see your Warrenpoint and raise you Dublin and Monaghan. God save the Queen.

Yawn...British intelligence basically held their hands all the way down n back ..for all the good it did them the peacefuls will show ya what a mondeo packed with ANFO will do to a street..and those lot want to be part of the pillar o black smoke..crazy catzzz

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 10/11/2020 at 23:28, Goober said:

Giving credit where its due, Wolfie, since my return I've noticed that Pen has been far less obnoxious and is not following the troll's handbook to the letter. Therefore, the odd inane comment aside, which I'm equally guilty of myself, let bygones be bygones and I'm holding a truce. 

I'll try to be more lenient and accepting in future, Goober. It's just that Pen's the first transsexual I've ever known, and admittedly this makes me unsure of how to metaphorically tread, such is the ongoing mental image of a shemale-former rail ticket inspector who's hung like a bull.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You're right Goober, I'll try to be more lenient and accepting in future. It's just that Pen's the first transgender person I've ever known, and admittedly this makes me unsure of how to metaphorically tread, such is the ongoing mental image of a shemale-former rail ticket inspector who's hung like a bull.

Some personal history you are unburdening? Could you do it somewhere else? 

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You forget WC, the Dutch are an intelligent mob with 100s of years of experience doing this shit whereas the Bangladeshis are even stupider than the irish 

Rather. You would think the thickos would at least get the ball rolling with spades and oxen, now that the sea is beginning to claim their useless arses. The “government” probably takes the view there is plenty to spare, no matter what happens.

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai MIT PHD who has 4 degrees from MIT and is credited with inventing the e mail is claiming to have discovered  mathematical evidence of massive voter fraud across all the swing states on election night. He is compiling a file for the Trump legal team. He has been warning of this for more than two years, since being blatantly cheated out of a win in Massachusetts for a senate seat. 

The chairman of the Federal Election CommissionTrey Trainor has issued a statement saying.. “I do believe there is fraud taking place in these places. If the law is not followed it makes it an illegitimate election.” 

43 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai MIT PHD who has 4 degrees from MIT and is credited with inventing the e mail is claiming to have discovered  mathematical evidence of massive voter fraud across all the swing states on election night. He is compiling a file for the Trump legal team. He has been warning of this for more than two years, since being blatantly cheated out of a win in Massachusetts for a senate seat. 

The chairman of the Federal Election CommissionTrey Trainor has issued a statement saying.. “I do believe there is fraud taking place in these places. If the law is not followed it makes it an illegitimate election.” 

From Wikipedia:

V. A. Shiva Ayyadurai (born Vellayappa Ayyadurai Shiva,[2] December 2, 1963)[3] is an Indian-American scientist, engineer, politician, entrepreneur, and promoter of conspiracy theories and unfounded medical claims. He is notable for his widely discredited claim to be the "inventor of email", based on the electronic mail software called "EMAIL"... 

During [his first Senate] campaign, Ayyadurai appeared on a livestream with Matthew Colligan, a white supremacist known for his participation in the 2017 Unite the Right rally. Colligan requested that Ayyadurai bless a small statue of Kek, the green frog that came to prominence as a symbol of the alt-right during the 2016 United States presidential election. Ayyadurai obliged and described Colligan as "one of our greatest supporters".

Says it all really. As a rabid right winger he's clearly got a vested interest in promoting claims of mass fraud. However, claims are easy, actually providing proof is another thing altogether. 

Regardless, of course there's fraud. There's fraud in every election, but it's hundreds of votes, not millions and it's perpetuated by individuals supporting both sides. There's still not been a single credible piece of evidence presented in any court that would have an impact on the election result as it's currently projected. 

All that's happening in the US right now is a gradual erosion of trust in the electoral system promulgated by the liar-in-chief who has realised there's money to be made out of asking for contributions from saps to support his spurious legal challenges. 

1 minute ago, Goober said:

From Wikipedia:

V. A. Shiva Ayyadurai (born Vellayappa Ayyadurai Shiva,[2] December 2, 1963)[3] is an Indian-American scientist, engineer, politician, entrepreneur, and promoter of conspiracy theories and unfounded medical claims. He is notable for his widely discredited claim to be the "inventor of email", based on the electronic mail software called "EMAIL"... 

During [his first Senate] campaign, Ayyadurai appeared on a livestream with Matthew Colligan, a white supremacist known for his participation in the 2017 Unite the Right rally. Colligan requested that Ayyadurai bless a small statue of Kek, the green frog that came to prominence as a symbol of the alt-right during the 2016 United States presidential election. Ayyadurai obliged and described Colligan as "one of our greatest supporters".

Says it all really. As a rabid right winger he's clearly got a vested interest in promoting claims of mass fraud. However, claims are easy, actually providing proof is another thing altogether. 

Regardless, of course there's fraud. There's fraud in every election, but it's hundreds of votes, not millions and it's perpetuated by individuals supporting both sides. There's still not been a single credible piece of evidence presented in any court that would have an impact on the election result as it's currently protected. 

All that's happening in the US right now is a gradual erosion of trust in the electoral system promulgated by the liar-in-chief who has realised there's money to be made out of asking for contributions from saps to support his spurious legal challenges. 

If you say so. Keep watching Sky News or BBC. They’ll let you know what you’re permitted to know. The evidence is piling up if you choose to look for it.

Just now, King Billy said:

If you say so. Keep watching Sky News or BBC. They’ll let you know what you’re permitted to know. The evidence is piling up if you choose to look for it.

The accusations are piling up, but the evidence is non existent. 

I don't get my information from the BBC and definitely not from those idiots at Sky. 

Trey Trainor is a Trump appointed stooge and will believe anything he's told to.

If even one state out of MI, WI, GA, AZ, PA and NV are flipped to Trump by the courts it'll be a miracle, and he needs most of them to be flipped. 

It's over. 

16 minutes ago, Goober said:

I don't get my information from the BBC and definitely not from those idiots at Sky. 

Trey Trainor is a Trump appointed stooge and will believe anything he's told to.

If even one state out of MI, WI, GA, AZ, PA and NV are flipped to Trump by the courts it'll be a miracle, and he needs most of them to be flipped. 

It's over. 

Trump will lead a Coup and all black peoples will be returned to Africa with repatriation grants.

36 minutes ago, Goober said:

It's over. 

If everything is above board why are they so afraid of transparency? I’ve never heard of opening everything up to impartial scrutiny being the wrong thing to do. Have you? If it’s a slam dunk as you keep saying, what’s the problem? Honest winners shouldn’t be afraid to let the losers see how fairly and squarely they won. All the Trump team are demanding is transparency in the places where all the previous norms and patterns suddenly went completely arse about face. Honest players shouldn’t be afraid of everyone seeing the actual facts. Surely that would put it beyond doubt? 

The demtards who’re pissing their pants and screaming that Trump is somehow acting unconstitutionally by going to the courts for justice, are the same treasonous cunts who’ve been trying every judicial way possible to frame the President for 4 years. The irony is delicious. The truth is too important to bury. 

So you can believe what you choose, and likewise can I. It’s not a personal matter between us. One of us is right and one is wrong. Such is life. Time will tell.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

If everything is above board why are they so afraid of transparency? I’ve never heard of opening everything up to impartial scrutiny being the wrong thing to do. Have you? If it’s a slam dunk as you keep saying, what’s the problem? Honest winners shouldn’t be afraid to let the losers see how fairly and squarely they won. All the Trump team are demanding is transparency in the places where all the previous norms and patterns suddenly went completely arse about face. Honest players shouldn’t be afraid of everyone seeing the actual facts. Surely that would put it beyond doubt? 

The demtards who’re pissing their pants and screaming that Trump is somehow acting unconstitutionally by going to the courts for justice, are the same treasonous cunts who’ve been trying every judicial way possible to frame the President for 4 years. The irony is delicious. The truth is too important to bury. 

So you can believe what you choose, and likewise can I. It’s not a personal matter between us. One of us is right and one is wrong. Such is life. Time will tell.

I'm not seeing fear of scrutiny, just push back against baseless claims, which is also a constitution right. I'm certainly not denying Trump's right to challenge results, but, for the sake of decency alone, not to mention good order and national security, this should only be done when there's clear evidence and it simply doesn't exist on the scale he's alleging. 

Have you seen the T&Cs for his donation appeal to fight these disputes? They're laughable and it's crystal clear that virtually none of the money donated will go to actually fighting these results. Most will go to paying off campaign debts and possibly into a Trump 2024 campaign, if not into his pocket. Politicians are consistent, they're all crooks. 

The ultimate irony is that the shouts of fraud are only happening in states that he lost. The down ballot Republicans that won their races are strangely quiet on the subject. 

Ever more numbers of his own party are deserting him now that they realise there may not by much to lose by speaking out. Even Fox has turned on him. Whether that remains so in 4 years, who knows? 

I've not had a problem with many of Trump's policies, but his constant stream of lying and his personality does not make for a good leader or stable governance, as compromise is always needed to some degree.

I agree that it's not personal between us, Billy, just widely differing opinions on this subject. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Goober said:

I'm not seeing fear of scrutiny, just push back against baseless claims, which is also a constitution right. I'm certainly not denying Trump's right to challenge results, but, for the sake of decency alone, not to mention good order and national security, this should only be done when there's clear evidence and it simply doesn't exist on the scale he's alleging. 

Have you seen the T&Cs for his donation appeal to fight these disputes? They're laughable and it's crystal clear that virtually none of the money donated will go to actually fighting these results. Most will go to paying off campaign debts and possibly into a Trump 2024 campaign, if not into his pocket. Politician are consistent, they're all crooks. 

The ultimate irony is that the shouts of fraud are only happening in states that he lost. The down ballot Republicans that won their races are strangely quiet on the subject. 

Ever more numbers of his own party are deserting him now that they realise there may not by much to lose by speaking out. Even Fox has turned on him. Whether that remains so in 4 years, who knows? 

I've not had a problem with many of Trump's policies, but his constant stream of lying and his personality does not make for a good leader or stable governance, as compromise is always needed to some degree.

I agree that it's not personal between us, Billy, just widely differing opinions on this subject. 

I’m absolutely sure there’s no widespread election fraud, as it would have easily been discovered by now. The bottom line is Trump neither likes, nor is used to, losing. He fucking hates it. The first term of a presidency is won on promises, whereas the second is won on results. He just can’t deal with the fact that America has taken a dim view of his total dismissal of the existence of COVID. Had he handled the pandemic better, he’d be looking at a second term - no question. He has no one to blame for his loss but himself, and he’s going to have to accept it at some point. Biden will be president. 

• Like 1