CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

America's imploding!

Major Cunt

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m absolutely sure there’s no widespread election fraud, as it would have easily been discovered by now. The bottom line is Trump neither likes, nor is used to, losing. He fucking hates it. The first term of a presidency is won on promises, whereas the second is won on results. He just can’t deal with the fact that America has taken a dim view of his total dismissal of the existence of COVID. Had he handled the pandemic better, he’d be looking at a second term - no question. He has no one to blame for his loss but himself, and he’s going to have to accept it at some point. Biden will be president. 

Thank you from our foreign affairs correspondent in the ladies knicker aisle of Tesco Extra in Dagenham...

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m absolutely sure there’s no widespread election fraud, as it would have easily been discovered by now. The bottom line is Trump neither likes, nor is used to, losing. He fucking hates it. The first term of a presidency is won on promises, whereas the second is won on results. He just can’t deal with the fact that America has taken a dim view of his total dismissal of the existence of COVID. Had he handled the pandemic better, he’d be looking at a second term - no question. He has no one to blame for his loss but himself, and he’s going to have to accept it at some point. Biden will be president. 

Never say never, but it's looking extraordinarily improbable. 

He had a massive base to call on to drive him to victory, but rather than go with the science his first reaction was that this could be bad for my election chances so deny everything, lie, lie and lie again and who gives a fuck how many old cunts die. 

Yes, the largely Liberal media is against him, but opinion aside they still mostly report facts and he's not done himself any favours. Narcissicistic demagogues don't fair well past their first success in democracies. 

If his Covid responses are not shooting yourself in the foot I don't know what is. 

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Never say never, but it's looking extraordinarily improbable. 

He had a massive base to call on to drive him to victory, but rather than go with the science his first reaction was that this could be bad for my election chances so deny everything, lie, lie and lie again and who gives a fuck how many old cunts die. 

Yes, the largely Liberal media is against him, but opinion aside they still mostly report facts and he's not done himself any favours. Narcissicistic demagogues don't fair well past their first success in democracies. 

If his Covid responses are not shooting yourself in the foot I don't know what is. 

Trumps response to the chinky flu has been very good. The governors in a handful of Dem states have put the lives of their citizens below their insane hatred of Trump. The federal government has done everything it could as far as it’s able, but when cunts like Cuomo, Newsom and Murphy etc. play politics and blame the President for  their own incompetence and huge death rates, with the help of MSM to compound their lies, it’s not surprising that the impression is that Trump has failed. Closer inspection tells the real story. 

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Trumps response to the chinky flu has been very good. The governors in a handful of Dem states have put the lives of their citizens below their insane hatred of Trump. The federal government has done everything it could as far as it’s able, but when cunts like Cuomo, Newsom and Murphy etc. play politics and blame the President for  their own incompetence and huge death rates, with the help of MSM to compound their lies, it’s not surprising that the impression is that Trump has failed. Closer inspection tells the real story. 

Are you fucking serious? Denying the existence of something that’s clearly real is the response of a maniac.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Good in what way, KB? 

It's not gone away as he's claimed it would. He essentially washed his hands of it and gave responsibility over to the states. This was a good ploy in the beginning as the virus hit 'Dem states' hard in the first wave. That's because large cities and poorer areas generally vote Democrat. It's not working so well now. He's promoted 'fake virus'  misinformation despite being hospitalised by it himself and it sweeping his supporters, the White House and hundreds to thousands, and increasing, dying from it daily. 

The reality is that those 'Dem' states that took drastic action because they were the worst hit areas are now doing passably well. The red leaning states that swallowed the rhetoric are now reaping the rewards. Ultimately, this is why Trump lost. He sold out just enough of his low income, uneducated base that had just enough ability to see beyond the rhetoric to fuck himself. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I despise Liberal and left wing politics but Trump is not a right wing politician, he's not even a politician. All Trump believes in is Donald Trump. He'd fuck his own mother in the arse with a barbed wire wrapped truncheon for one positive response on Twitter. He gives not one single fuck about anyone but himself.

I get that all politicians are crooks and self serving, but most, unlike Trump are semi-capable when it comes getting away with it. 

10 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

So? Doesn’t stop a gusset sniffer like you breaking in, looking for what you crave. Fucking poof.

Forget this shit. Have you noticed that His Nibs hasn't posted since I called him out on his Golden Kebab shenanigans. His lifestyle has caught up with him, and now he has to live with aids, and a dollop of Covid 19 on his bell end. lol

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit. Have you noticed that His Nibs hasn't posted since I called him out on his Golden Kebab shenanigans. His lifestyle has caught up with him, and now he has to live with aids, and a dollop of Covid 19 on his bell end. lol

Golden Kebab is the premier doner meat establishment within the district. As for the sucking of cock on Croft Road, i was surprised that you could still get your maggot up.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

For fuck sake Eric, I am endeavouring to keep you at the top with a few discrete likes. Please post something that merits them. Good man.

Raise your game scrote, Big E’s drifting in the betting at number 3 & even I’ve been higher.

Cleftsmudge Ape to the rescue perhaps?

21 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Raise your game scrote, Big E’s drifting in the betting at number 3 & even I’ve been higher.

Cleftsmudge Ape to the rescue perhaps?

What makes you think you’re in a position to ask an established member to raise his game? Look at the piss-poor level of your own game, dickhead.

4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What makes you think you’re in a position to ask an established member to raise his game? Look at the piss-poor level of your own game, dickhead.

This would be the ‘established member’ that you have recently raised a post to denigrate then?

You really are something of a cunt aren’t you?

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

For fuck sake Eric, I am endeavouring to keep you at the top with a few discrete likes. Please post something that merits them. Good man.

Careful now, the last time you did that I was forced to snitch on you and you lost most of your likes. I'll look forward to investigating the above, and I promise you that if there is even the merest hint of leaderboard manipulation, you'll be kissing goodbye to what's left of your likes.

Lol

Fuck off.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Goober said:

Good in what way, KB? 

It's not gone away as he's claimed it would. He essentially washed his hands of it and gave responsibility over to the states. This was a good ploy in the beginning as the virus hit 'Dem states' hard in the first wave. That's because large cities and poorer areas generally vote Democrat. It's not working so well now. He's promoted 'fake virus'  misinformation despite being hospitalised by it himself and it sweeping his supporters, the White House and hundreds to thousands, and increasing, dying from it daily. 

The reality is that those 'Dem' states that took drastic action because they were the worst hit areas are now doing passably well. The red leaning states that swallowed the rhetoric are now reaping the rewards. Ultimately, this is why Trump lost. He sold out just enough of his low income, uneducated base that had just enough ability to see beyond the rhetoric to fuck himself. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I despise Liberal and left wing politics but Trump is not a right wing politician, he's not even a politician. All Trump believes in is Donald Trump. He'd fuck his own mother in the arse with a barbed wire wrapped truncheon for one positive response on Twitter. He gives not one single fuck about anyone but himself.

I get that all politicians are crooks and self serving, but most, unlike Trump are semi-capable when it comes getting away with it. 

Everything you’ve just said is completely the opposite of the facts. The State governors and legislatures have authority to decide their own policies on the virus. The federal government under Trump has the responsibility to provide them with funds and help with anything they ask for. The point is they have to request help. It cannot be imposed on them. The Democrat Trump haters politicised this from day one. Nothing asked for has been refused. A good example is NY State Governor Andrew Cuomo, who in May and June was publicly thanking Trump and Pence for their response to every request he made. His State has the highest death count in the country 35000 and counting, most of them in seniors homes, due to his wilful  negligence, sending Covid patients from hospitals back into the homes, and then passing a bill which excused himself and the corporate care home providers from any criminal responsibility. Then blatantly going on his brother Chris’s CNN fake news show blaming Trump for all his incompetent actions. If you genuinely believe that Trump has acted in any way selfishly, when the facts contradict that then I can only assume that your obvious TDS has clouded your judgement. The man has worked tirelessly for the working class American people from day one, with the MSM, the traitors of Big Tech, the Hollywood paedos, the deep state who have tried to bring him down without success, all against him, and yet he’s loved even more by at least half of the people. And now they’re attempting to steal the election from him. They will not succeed. They should have realised they’ve picked the wrong enemy by now, but they’re too fucking thick to realise anything. 4 more years!

• Like 1