CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

America's imploding!

Major Cunt

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Joe Biden scores less than Crooked Hillary in every major city except Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Atlanta and Detroit. The same 4 cities in which his vote count went off the scale at the same time. All 4 cities run by administrations about as far left as it’s possible to be. There lies the election cheat, and there lies the Democrats undoing. 

I sent my letter off to Santa weeks ago listing all the presents I’d like for Christmas. If I didn’t believe in him I wouldn’t have done that, would I? 

Hey, let us know the outcome when this "evidence" is presented to the courts. You should realise that come noon on January 20th your boy will meekly leave The White House even if he has to be forcibly frog-marched out by the Secret Service.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hey, let us know the outcome when this "evidence" is presented to the courts. You should realise that come noon on January 20th your boy will meekly leave The White House even if he has to be forcibly frog-marched out by the Secret Service.

Fuck me...Not content with the myriad of ridiculous self proclaimed talents you’ve boasted about in the past, you’re now claiming to be able to see  the future. 👁Wow!

😂😂😂🤮

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Fuck me...Not content with the myriad of ridiculous self proclaimed talents you’ve boasted about in the past, you’re now claiming to be able to see  the future. 👁Wow!

😂😂😂🤮

Wow indeed...

On 20/10/2020 at 20:39, King Billy said:

...He’s gonna win by a landslide though.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2020🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷

Add "prize schmuck" to your miniscule list of talents.

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya should be cheering for sleepy joe ..if he shuffles off the mortal coil the indian bird will tear boris a new corn chute

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I doubt old Wurzle will get very far with Joe O'Biden either, wasn't his great-great-great grandfather Irish, therefore leaving him with the proverbial ancestral chip on his shoulder?

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I doubt old Wurzle will get very far with Joe O'Biden either, wasn't his great-great-great grandfather Irish, therefore leaving him with the proverbial ancestral chip on his shoulder?

Oh fucking hell. "Irish" Yanks are the fucking worst. Green beer drinking, IRA funding, fantasist cunts reminiscing about the fucking "home land" the vast majority of them have never even set foot on.

They got knocked down a few pegs after the fat, tea-spilling cunts got their own taste of local terrorism, maybe this will have the deluded wankers back on the rise.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh fucking hell. "Irish" Yanks are the fucking worst. Green beer drinking, IRA funding, fantasist cunts reminiscing about the fucking "home land" the vast majority of them have never even set foot on.

They got knocked down a few pegs after the fat, tea-spilling cunts got their own taste of local terrorism, maybe this will have the deluded wankers back on the rise.

Thick as pig shit ignorant cunts the lot of them. They spent the 70s and 80s passing buckets around in bars for "the boys back home" to purchase arms to murder innocent people with on British streets. There was even a popular cocktail in bars around Boston at the time called an Irish car bomb.

The cunts didn't stop crying for 6 months after the Boston marathon got bombed. I lit up a cigar and thought "shit happens".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I can't fucking stand them after a personal experience I had when some thick, pissed up "Irish" American cunts in an Irish pub started giving me shit for being English after hearing my accent.

This is despite the fact that by birth both my parents are full Irish born and bred and the only connection these particular yanks had with Ireland was seeing it on a map coupled with dubious ancestral links hundreds of years old.

I'm no car park brawling Eddie, but needless to say they received a good fucking kicking by some of the locals who also happened to be my cousins.

Fucking plastic cunts.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can't fucking stand them after a personal experience I had when some thick, pissed up "Irish" American cunts in an Irish pub started giving me shit for being English after hearing my accent.

This is despite the fact that by birth both my parents are full Irish born and bred and the only connection these particular yanks had with Ireland was seeing it on a map coupled with dubious ancestral links hundreds of years old.

I'm no car park brawling Eddie, but needless to say they received a good fucking kicking by some of the locals who also happened to be my cousins.

Fucking plastic cunts.

When you say that some of The locals are your cousins...

.. you mean all of them don't you?

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking plastic cunts.

American politics is rammed with those "fucking plastic cunts" though decco baby..same as the UK electorate is rammed with trukky babys

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Id imagine the same bellys n red faces in the flat roof boozers of Britain.. only its a union jack on the wall.. same shitty beer in the taps though id say

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

The cunts didn't stop crying for 6 months after the Boston marathon got bombed. I lit up a cigar and thought "shit happens".

They weren't very happy with the fat cunts in Burkhas uluating all over the Middle East on 9/11 either. I thought the second Gulf War was a pretty piss-poor piece of retaliation; I mean, what's the point of having all those nuclear warheads if you can't turn entire desert nations into plains of radioactive black glass?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

They weren't very happy with the fat cunts in Burkhas uluating all over the Middle East on 9/11 either. I thought the second Gulf War was a pretty piss-poor piece of retaliation; I mean, what's the point of having all those nuclear warheads if you can't turn entire desert nations into plains of radioactive black glass?

Does anybody need a 300 foot diameter, glow in the dark punch-bowl?

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

American politics is rammed with those "fucking plastic cunts" though decco baby..same as the UK electorate is rammed with trukky babys

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The EU has done a fantastic job of galvanising the Brexit movement Paddy. I even know a few former staunch remainers that have come over to our side because of the threats and attempted blackmail.

17 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The EU has done a fantastic job of galvanising the Brexit movement Paddy. I even know a few former staunch remainers that have come over to our side because of the threats and attempted blackmail.

I'm one of those staunch remainers, I argued the cause fervently on here during the run up to the referendum. I wouldn't say that I have come over to your side due to the intransigency of the EU, though.

However, I do now fully support Brexit due to the petulance and out right attempts to sabotage the democratic vote by some of my fellow remainers within our own country. The likes of Gina Miller, Patrick Stewart and other privileged glitterati attempting to overturn or delay a decision the UK made by a majority doesn't sit right with me, and I'll always defend the democratic process even over my own political leanings.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fucking plastic cunts.

Sounds like a great family pub. 

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm one of those staunch remainers, I argued the cause fervently on here during the run up to the referendum. I wouldn't say that I have come over to your side due to the intransigency of the EU, though.

However, I do now fully support Brexit due to the petulance and out right attempts to sabotage the democratic vote by some of my fellow remainers within our own country. The likes of Gina Miller, Patrick Stewart and other privileged glitterati attempting to overturn or delay a decision the UK made by a majority doesn't sit right with me, and I'll always defend the democratic process even over my own political leanings.

The so called privileged glitterati you run down are people who have done well for themselves through their own hard wirk, skill or talent and possibly some good luck. So you begrudge them a political voice because of that? 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The so called privileged glitterati you run down are people who have done well for themselves through their own hard wirk, skill or talent and possibly some good luck. So you begrudge them a political voice because of that? 

Not at all, but what I will begrudge them is their attitude toward the ordinary people of this country who voted to leave the EU. There's more than a whiff of self-righteousness about them when they level accusations of racism toward the ordinary population of this country who made the decision to take us out of the EU. 

Do you think Patrick Stewart or Hugh Grant would be so pro-EU if they lived in a terraced house in Boston or Dagenham? It's easy to take the moral high ground when you live a life sheltered from the realities of free EU movement.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Not at all, but what I will begrudge them is their attitude toward the ordinary people of this country who voted to leave the EU. There's more than a whiff of self-righteousness about them when they level accusations of racism toward the ordinary population of this country who made the decision to take us out of the EU. 

Do you think Patrick Stewart or Hugh Grant would be so pro-EU if they lived in a terraced house in Boston or Dagenham? It's easy to take the moral high ground when you live a life sheltered from the realities of free EU movement.

The "whiff" you talk about is in your head. They have every right to speak their mind and if it comes across as a superior attitude it is because it is superior by virtue of the confidence, access to the media, public speaking skills they have achieved by virtue if their vocation. What you are showing is resentment. You resent their success and it makes you feel uncomfortable. You must take that into account. 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The "whiff" you talk about is in your head. They have every right to speak their mind and if it comes across as a superior attitude it is because it is superior by virtue of the confidence, access to the media, public speaking skills they have achieved by virtue if their vocation. What you are showing is resentment. You resent their success and it makes you feel uncomfortable. You must take that into account. 

I don't resent their success, and I don't resent their political views, as I voted Remain. What I resent is their blatant nimbyism. When you're a non resident, tax exile who isn't directly affected by the democratic decision taken by this country, I don't think it's appropriate to abuse your privilege and platform to denigrate those who have voted for something based upon their every day experience of life in this country. They're out of touch with reality and have no right to preach to us from their mansions.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Patrick Stewart can fuck right off. How anyone can take him seriously after "HER BUNS ARE THE BEST", is a fucking mystery...

Picard: "come crew, let us don wig and costume, and make haste to the holodeck to frolic and make merry!"

Ryker: "Shall I bring the butt-plugs and lubricants captain?"

Picard: "Make it so number one."

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wow indeed...

Add "prize schmuck" to your miniscule list of talents.

I stand by that post and the fact that Trump has 10 million more votes than last time, not including the votes not credited to him yet should arouse some suspicion from a cunt with your self proclaimed genius status. Unless of course  it’s you who is the prize schmuck? I will of course accept your apology when the blindingly obvious fraud is overturned and ‘The Donald’ is installed for four more years. 

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't resent their success, and I don't resent their political views, as I voted Remain. What I resent is their blatant nimbyism. When you're a non resident, tax exile who isn't directly affected by the democratic decision taken by this country, I don't think it's appropriate to abuse your privilege and platform to denigrate those who have voted for something based upon their every day experience of life in this country. They're out of touch with reality and have no right to preach to us from their mansions.

I'm sensing a lot of hostility towards Brits who have made something of themselves and incorporate a pro EU stance into their liberal views which you apparently do not share. You resent the fact they share your Remain views but little else. You must take that into consideration. They are not like you and yoy are not like them. Why bring the EU into it at all? 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm sensing a lot of hostility towards Brits who have made something of themselves and incorporate a pro EU stance into their liberal views which you apparently do not share. You resent the fact they share your Remain views but little else. You must take that into consideration. They are not like you and yoy are not like them. Why bring the EU into it at all? 

For a moment there, Harold, we were engaging in an intelligent debate. Then you posted the above fucking nonsense. 

"Why bring the EU into it?" Jesus fucking wept.

Do me a favour and sling your fucking hook, before I give you a metaphorical clip,