CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

America's imploding!

Major Cunt

26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Do you think Patrick Stewart or Hugh Grant would be so pro-EU if they lived in a terraced house in Boston or Dagenham? It's easy to take the moral high ground when you live a life sheltered from the realities of free EU movement.

Hugh Grant is imo one of the most odious and self important cunts I’ve ever despised. Anyone who can seriously name their offspring Felix Chang Hong Grant, Tabitha Grant and John Mungo Grant has forfeited any right to speak, on any subject. That’s without even mentioning Divine Browne.

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

Hugh Grant is imo one of the most odious and self important cunts I’ve ever despised. Anyone who can seriously name their offspring Felix Chang Hong Grant, Tabitha Grant and John Mungo Grant has forfeited any right to speak, on any subject. That’s without even mentioning Divine Browne.

I grew fond of him after I’d heard about him paying for a Barney McGrew off a dusky rip to be honest. If he’d have sojourned south and encountered her doubtless musty clungebucket AND continued with the said encounter, he’d be diminished in my eyes. But that’s just my even-handed nature.

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I stand by that post and the fact that Trump has 10 million more votes than last time, not including the votes not credited to him yet should arouse some suspicion from a cunt with your self proclaimed genius status. Unless of course  it’s you who is the prize schmuck? I will of course accept your apology when the blindingly obvious fraud is overturned and ‘The Donald’ is installed for four more years. 

Your recreational use of Evostik is beginning to impair your grip on reality. Billy and Donald versus The World. 

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Yeah but he's privileged and successful and we're all just jealous and should bow down and suck his cock blah blah fucking blah.

Which would sound ridiculous coming from any cunt, but it's especially outrageous when you consider that this is the attitude of our resident communist, ChildePolitburoHarold.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

For a moment there, Harold, we were engaging in an intelligent debate. Then you posted the above fucking nonsense. 

"Why bring the EU into it?" Jesus fucking wept.

Do me a favour and sling your fucking hook, before I give you a metaphorical clip,

Is that like a pedicure?

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Any cunt that chooses to get a nosh from a yellow-toothed junkie negress in a hire car, while he's got Liz Hurley waiting at the hotel, is clearly mentally ill and should be summarily ignored.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Yeah but he's privileged and successful and we're all just jealous and should bow down and suck his cock blah blah fucking blah.

Which would sound ridiculous coming from any cunt, but it's especially outrageous when you consider that this is the attitude of our resident communist, ChildePolitburoHarold.

I think Harold May be Ash Sarkar. He’s certainly annoying enough.

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I stand by that post and the fact that Trump has 10 million more votes than last time, not including the votes not credited to him yet should arouse some suspicion from a cunt with your self proclaimed genius status. Unless of course  it’s you who is the prize schmuck? I will of course accept your apology when the blindingly obvious fraud is overturned and ‘The Donald’ is installed for four more years. 

In Attica?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Any cunt that chooses to get a nosh from a yellow-toothed junkie negress in a hire car, while he's got Liz Hurley waiting at the hotel, is clearly mentally ill and should be summarily ignored.

Think outside the box ffs! He leaves his helmet still dripping in filthy spookess saliva, half chewed KFC debris and dried Gentleman’s Relish AND get’s La Hurley to chow down on the same unwashed member! Have you become so cynical that you’ve lost any semblance of romanticism E?

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Think outside the box ffs! He leaves his helmet still dripping in filthy spookess saliva, half chewed KFC debris and dried Gentleman’s Relish AND get’s La Hurley to chow down on the same unwashed member! Have you become so cynical that you’ve lost any semblance of romanticism E?

Man’s a fuckin genius for even getting any where near that scenario.

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm one of those staunch remainers, I argued the cause fervently on here during the run up to the referendum. I wouldn't say that I have come over to your side due to the intransigency of the EU, though.

However, I do now fully support Brexit due to the petulance and out right attempts to sabotage the democratic vote by some of my fellow remainers within our own country. The likes of Gina Miller, Patrick Stewart and other privileged glitterati attempting to overturn or delay a decision the UK made by a majority doesn't sit right with me, and I'll always defend the democratic process even over my own political leanings.

I used to support the EU in principle until they decided to give citizens of the former Soviet bloc countries freedom of movement before they had completely shaken off the vestiges the totalitarianism the used to live under and improved living standards. Now that's come back to bite them on the arse because Poland and Hungary are rapidly drifting back to authoritarianism but this time with a right wing flavour and they're refusing to sign off on the EU covid budget unless Brussels leaves them alone to get on with it.

The last straw for me was when Angela Merkel flooded Europe with a million undocumented Syrian army deserters and Iraqi criminals without even bothering to consult anyone then got on her high horse demanding everyone take them in. That firmly convinced me that the UK needed to leave or it would eventually become just a satellite of the Franco/German axis. 

In my opinion, a substantial number of MPs should of been immediately suspended from parliament for attempting to subvert the result of the Brexit vote because they were blatantly ignoring the wishes of their constituents. As you said, they were insulated from freedom of movement by their commons salaries and tasty pensions. The electorate were just racist uneducated plebs who should do as they're told as far as they were concerned.

I'm not a blind disciple of Boris Johnson but I think he's absolutely right about one thing, the UK will eventually flourish outside the EU and I also think we won't be the last to leave, especially when other countries realise the UK hasn't sunk beneath the waves.

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re a vile piece of shit. A vile, bullshitting, self-quoting piece of shit.

Edited by Ape™️
Who’s desperate for Eric to like him.
  • Like 1

On 17/11/2020 at 19:54, Trucking Funt said:

I used to support the EU in principle until they decided to give citizens of the former Soviet bloc countries freedom of movement before they had completely shaken off the vestiges the totalitarianism the used to live under and improved living standards. Now that's come back to bite them on the arse because Poland and Hungary are rapidly drifting back to authoritarianism but this time with a right wing flavour and they're refusing to sign off on the EU covid budget unless Brussels leaves them alone to get on with it.

The last straw for me was when Angela Merkel flooded Europe with a million undocumented Syrian army deserters and Iraqi criminals without even bothering to consult anyone then got on her high horse demanding everyone take them in. That firmly convinced me that the UK needed to leave or it would eventually become just a satellite of the Franco/German axis. 

In my opinion, a substantial number of MPs should of been immediately suspended from parliament for attempting to subvert the result of the Brexit vote because they were blatantly ignoring the wishes of their constituents. As you said, they were insulated from freedom of movement by their commons salaries and tasty pensions. The electorate were just racist uneducated plebs who should do as they're told as far as they were concerned.

I'm not a blind disciple of Boris Johnson but I think he's absolutely right about one thing, the UK will eventually flourish outside the EU and I also think we won't be the last to leave, especially when other countries realise the UK hasn't sunk beneath the waves.

I do despise all religious influences in politics and as such Poland has regressed a lot by allowing the church to play a huge role in its policy making. Their medieval abortion laws are a huge step back, bearing in mind it was legal and free under communism. LGBT should not be subjected to real persecution either (that’s a hypocrisy - with perverted priests operating the controls).

As for migration from Eastern Europe, we should have set limits ourselves, we had those rights but didn’t use them. The large influx was a problem for the public sector for a long period of time. I am not even going to dwell on the abuse of benefits as it’s another can of worms.

Both Hungary and Poland have every right to say no to taking migrants from shithole places and the EU should stop meddling in that aspect. They can see the negative results of that form of migration on western countries so must have the power to act in their own interest. 

I read about problems within the judiciary; what is really going on there?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would crawl over broken glass to suck the cock of the last man that fucked her

• Like 2