CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

America's imploding!

Major Cunt

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm giving it 2/1 that Dyslexic doesn't make it past Christmas. He's attempting the @judgetwiinsolation technique, but has neither the wit or repertoire to pull it off... 

Watch yourself MC, he's well connected in the travel industry and will send Judith Chalmers round to sort you the fuck out.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, King Billy said:

I stand by that post and the fact that Trump has 10 million more votes than last time, not including the votes not credited to him yet should arouse some suspicion from a cunt with your self proclaimed genius status. Unless of course  it’s you who is the prize schmuck? I will of course accept your apology when the blindingly obvious fraud is overturned and ‘The Donald’ is installed for four more years. 

Fuck...... that’s a leap of faith...don’t put money on it, whatever you do!

56 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Fuck...... that’s a leap of faith...don’t put money on it, whatever you do!

It should go on the proportion of the vote last time Hilary Clinton got 2million more popular votes than Trump and he won .. this time Biden got about 4million more popular votes than Trump do Trump has definitely won!

12 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It should go on the proportion of the vote last time Hilary Clinton got 2million more popular votes than Trump and he won .. this time Biden got about 4million more popular votes than Trump do Trump has definitely won!

You stupid fucking cockswinging cunt. The whole farce was rigged from the start. The Dementia Party has been changing the rules and the methods of voting, counting and verifying the ballots for months before the election. Zombie Joe Biden didn’t get anywhere near the number of legal votes he’s been credited with by the MSM. Wake up and fuck off.

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Is he definitely chasing the dragon, or are you basing this purely on him being a 'Mickey Mouser', Trucking? 

It's his erratic behaviour. He quotes his posts, twice I might add. He has delusions of grandeur as well. This makes me think he's on the scouser's poison of choice.

• Like 1