CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

America's imploding!

Major Cunt

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You won't hear anything while I'm hiding in your wardrobe. If you feel something slip between you and Mrs Cnut later on, don't worry. I'll lick your face so you know it's me.

Roll me onto my side if I don’t respond. It’s all the heroin I’ve been on, etc.

14 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Well, fuck me sideways and call me Frank, as your comebacks are becoming just as one dimensional. I'll expect you to include "gig economy", "schmuck", and "thickster" in your retort... 

Oh, I wouldn't worry - that collection of truths is unique only to you. Schlemiel.

On 17/11/2020 at 17:36, Cuntybaws said:

They weren't very happy with the fat cunts in Burkhas uluating all over the Middle East on 9/11 either. I thought the second Gulf War was a pretty piss-poor piece of retaliation; I mean, what's the point of having all those nuclear warheads if you can't turn entire desert nations into plains of radioactive black glass?

I don’t know; less than 3000 killed in 9/11 and an estimated 650,000 in Iraq between 2003 and 2006. Id say the yanks got their payback and some 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I don’t know; less than 3000 killed in 9/11 and an estimated 650,000 in Iraq between 2003 and 2006. Id say the yanks got their payback and some 

The Sand People are easily startled, but they'll soon be back, and in greater numbers.

31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Sand People are easily startled, but they'll soon be back, and in greater numbers.

Travel in single file to hide their numbers.

Have you ever realized a Jawa would be the perfect height to rest your cock on its bonce whilst you got the little fucker to lick yer balls? Easy to catch to, Neil would have a field day

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Much like Priti Patel.

The fuckability of PP was raised in her own nomination I believe with the usual suspects here adamant they’d happily root the arse of it.

She always came across as fucking clueless to me whenever interviewed thus suggesting she got were she was thanks to her curry wahalla roots and willingness to go “full Jawa” on many an influential cock and balls.

• Like 1