CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

America's imploding!

Major Cunt

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Goober said:

The partial recount in Wisconsin, that the Trump campaign paid $3M for, resulted in Biden's lead increasing by almost 100 votes.

Money well spent. 

Anyone that has donated to Trump's appeal for donations to fight the results must be feeling a right cunt. Saps. 

I hope they go after the Don, gloves off. They’ve plenty of shit of the crooked fucker but if he pardons himself it might not stick. Just hound the cunt until he has a heart attack 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I hope they go after the Don, gloves off. They’ve plenty of shit of the crooked fucker but if he pardons himself it might not stick. 

He can't pardon himself. However, if he steps down "on health grounds" the week before Biden's inauguration, Pence will briefly become president and could pardon whoever he likes.

8 hours ago, Goober said:

The partial recount in Wisconsin, that the Trump campaign paid $3M for, resulted in Biden's lead increasing by almost 100 votes.

Money well spent. 

Anyone that has donated to Trump's appeal for donations to fight the results must be feeling a right cunt. Saps. 

Got any recent news. The Trump campaign lawsuits are all designed to fail because they hasten the appeals process all the way to SCOTUS. The legislature in Arizona has been holding a hearing all day, hearing evidence of fraud, same as Pennsylvania last week. The AG and governor of Arizona rushed through certification today in a panic, but the GOP majority legislature are the ones who send the decision to congress on 14 Dec. Maybe you need to pay more attention to what’s really happening, rather than the fake news agenda. A judge in Georgia has ordered the Dominion voting machines to be immediately impounded. Ask yourself why the jokers on the left are so quiet? They know they’ve been rumbled and the truths pouring out.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2020 MAGA🇱🇷

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I hope they go after the Don, gloves off. They’ve plenty of shit of the crooked fucker but if he pardons himself it might not stick. Just hound the cunt until he has a heart attack 

What shit exactly? Or just shit that can’t be specifically identified? All the real shit’s on the left hand side. That’s why they’ve cheated the election. Very poorly too. Anyone who actually spends a little time looking into it can see that. Trouble is most cunts believe the MSM. Their problem.

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What shit exactly? Or just shit that can’t be specifically identified? All the real shit’s on the left hand side. That’s why they’ve cheated the election. Very poorly too. Anyone who actually spends a little time looking into it can see that. Trouble is most cunts believe the MSM. Their problem.

Epstein hanging in his golf clubs, being pissed on by Russian prostitutes. 2 for starters

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Epstein hanging in his golf clubs, being pissed on by Russian prostitutes. 2 for starters

Firstly, the video of the pissing prostitutes categorically doesn’t exist. Made up by Schiff and Co. The anonymous whistleblower who ‘revealed’ this fake news crap to the corrupt Democrat impeachment hoax has been completely discredited, if he even exists, not really that surprising, as the Moscow Hotel suite where it ‘happened’ doesn’t even exist. Trump has never denied that Epstein 20 years ago was an occasional hanger at his Florida Golf Club. He was told to fuck off a long time before any rumours of his behaviour came to light. More relevant would be the 27 times that Bill Clinton was listed on the passenger logs of Epsteins private jet, (the Lolita Express) along with dozens of other mega rich anti Trumpers. All genuine documents released by the FBI under FOIA and easily available to see on google. The one person who doesn’t appear on them is..... guess who?

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Firstly, the video of the pissing prostitutes categorically doesn’t exist. Made up by Schiff and Co. The anonymous whistleblower who ‘revealed’ this fake news crap to the corrupt Democrat impeachment hoax has been completely discredited, if he even exists, not really that surprising, as the Moscow Hotel suite where it ‘happened’ doesn’t even exist. Trump has never denied that Epstein 20 years ago was an occasional hanger at his Florida Golf Club. He was told to fuck off a long time before any rumours of his behaviour came to light. More relevant would be the 27 times that Bill Clinton was listed on the passenger logs of Epsteins private jet, (the Lolita Express) along with dozens of other mega rich anti Trumpers. All genuine documents released by the FBI under FOIA and easily available to see on google. The one person who doesn’t appear on them is..... guess who?

Thanks for the coverage from our resident inhouse prostitution expert and small time underworld operative..

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

Got any recent news. The Trump campaign lawsuits are all designed to fail because they hasten the appeals process all the way to SCOTUS. The legislature in Arizona has been holding a hearing all day, hearing evidence of fraud, same as Pennsylvania last week. The AG and governor of Arizona rushed through certification today in a panic, but the GOP majority legislature are the ones who send the decision to congress on 14 Dec. Maybe you need to pay more attention to what’s really happening, rather than the fake news agenda. A judge in Georgia has ordered the Dominion voting machines to be immediately impounded. Ask yourself why the jokers on the left are so quiet? They know they’ve been rumbled and the truths pouring out.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2020 MAGA🇱🇷

How can I possibly argue with that!? 

Although, fair play to the bloke, he's persuaded plenty of saps to stump up for his legal battles to the grand tune of $150M so far. Since I doubt there'll be any refunds when he doesn't prevail, that'll go some way to paying off his debts. 

It beggars belief how people would even consider giving money to a billionaire to fight battles that he can't win and if by some miracle he did, that would simply enable him to further enrich himself. Even I am surprised that Americans are quite that stupid. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Goober said:

How can I possibly argue with that!? 

Although, fair play to the bloke, he's persuaded plenty of saps to stump up for his legal battles to the grand tune of $150M so far. Since I doubt there'll be any refunds when he doesn't prevail, that'll go some way to paying off his debts. 

It beggars belief how people would even consider giving money to a billionaire to fight battles that he can't win and if by some miracle he did, that would simply enable him to further enrich himself. Even I am surprised that Americans are quite that stupid. 

What beggars belief is the certainty of people such as yourself that Donald Trumps every action is somehow the devils work and motivated by a self serving agenda. If you’d actually looked at the mountains of evidence of blatant, and to be honest indisputable, election fraud on a scale never before seen, you might take off your Orange Man Bad glasses and start talking a bit more sense. But I doubt you’re going to do that as Trump Derangement Syndrome is terminal in the majority of patients. Personally, I am genuinely hoping you make a full recovery, but I’m not that confident as you seem to have a very bad case of it at the moment.

On 30/11/2020 at 16:07, Goober said:

Money well spent. 

Money well spent indeed. Wisconsin law requires that any recount includes an audit of every vote during the recount. The corrupt Wisconsin Election Commission tried and failed in court to change this requirement as they knew the audit wasn’t going to be good for their fake election result.  The recount was always going to return the same result as the original count, simply counting the same votes for a second time. The audit was the point of the exercise for Trumps lawyers who are now fighting over 200,000 votes they’ve identified as illegal in the courts. Way more than enough to win the state for Trump. Those ‘saps’ you mentioned are now very likely to be feeling that their donations are being put to good use. How do you feel right now that someone has explained the facts to you? I’m not suggesting that you feel like a right cunt. Those were your words.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

What beggars belief is the certainty of people such as yourself that Donald Trumps every action is somehow the devils work and motivated by a self serving agenda. If you’d actually looked at the mountains of evidence of blatant, and to be honest indisputable, election fraud on a scale never before seen, you might take off your Orange Man Bad glasses and start talking a bit more sense. But I doubt you’re going to do that as Trump Derangement Syndrome is terminal in the majority of patients. Personally, I am genuinely hoping you make a full recovery, but I’m not that confident as you seem to have a very bad case of it at the moment.

What are your thoughts that rabid Republican and close Trump ally, William P Barr, the Attorney General says "there is no evidence of fraud" - I suppose you'll have to roll out more bacofoil and assert that Barr is in fact a closet Democrat.

Barr: No evidence of election fraud that would swing the race for Trump - The Washington Post

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

What are your thoughts that rabid Republican and close Trump ally, William P Barr, the Attorney General says "there is no evidence of fraud" - I suppose you'll have to roll out more bacofoil and assert that Barr is in fact a closet Democrat.

Barr: No evidence of election fraud that would swing the race for Trump - The Washington Post

Also this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-55153918

In a fiery statement, Gabriel Sterling, a Georgia Republican, said: "It's all gone too far! All of it! It has to stop!"

7 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

This really just all goes towards what any reasonable person already knows, that being, Trumps simply an unhinged egotistical cunt. 

The sad thing being, how and why the despicable fucker ever got in in the first place.

Actually had he been less inept about covid and also in effect discouraged his own voters from using postal voting he might well have won a second term. Most people will be watching the original Donald. I am actually watching Donald junior. His outburst have been seen as anger, actually what I have seen in his eyes is fear, a realisation that the game is probably up. The original Donald can probably fight the inevitable off for several years and then if he is still alive evade justice by claiming to have some form of demetia.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Money well spent indeed. Wisconsin law requires that any recount includes an audit of every vote during the recount. The corrupt Wisconsin Election Commission tried and failed in court to change this requirement as they knew the audit wasn’t going to be good for their fake election result.  The recount was always going to return the same result as the original count, simply counting the same votes for a second time. The audit was the point of the exercise for Trumps lawyers who are now fighting over 200,000 votes they’ve identified as illegal in the courts. Way more than enough to win the state for Trump. Those ‘saps’ you mentioned are now very likely to be feeling that their donations are being put to good use. How do you feel right now that someone has explained the facts to you? I’m not suggesting that you feel like a right cunt. Those were your words.

cucko_008_e_edmund_fellowes_a.jpg?w=1100

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Barr has done basically nothing in the time he’s been AG. He has allowed Durham to kick his so called ‘investigation’ into Obamagate into the long grass,  he’s had DOJ lawyers fight Judicial Watch in court to try and stop the Hillary Clinton/Bengazi documents be released, same with the Clinton email whitewash documents, he’s sat on his hands on almost every attack that the deep state has targeted Trump with. Trump has been led down the garden path for 4 years by Mitch McConnell and the RINOs who have badly advised Trump on a lot of his political and judicial appointments. Why would you expect Barr to suddenly do something constructive for the President now, when he’s just another swamp creature covering for the deep state?  The fact is that a lot of so called allies would like him to go away quietly so they can get back to business as usual. But he will not play their crooked game.

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

This really just all goes towards what any reasonable person already knows, that being, Trumps simply an unhinged egotistical cunt. 

The sad thing being, how and why the despicable fucker ever got in in the first place.

You really are the thickest cunt ever. Go away.

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

Barr has done basically nothing in the time he’s been AG. He has allowed Durham to kick his so called ‘investigation’ into Obamagate into the long grass,  he’s had DOJ lawyers fight Judicial Watch in court to try and stop the Hillary Clinton/Bengazi documents be released, same with the Clinton email whitewash documents, he’s sat on his hands on almost every attack that the deep state has targeted Trump with. Trump has been led down the garden path for 4 years by Mitch McConnell and the RINOs who have badly advised Trump on a lot of his political and judicial appointments. Why would you expect Barr to suddenly do something constructive for the President now, when he’s just another swamp creature covering for the deep state?  The fact is that a lot of so called allies would like him to go away quietly so they can get back to business as usual. But he will not play their crooked game.

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

You're not helping your argument by throwing "deep state" into the mix, Billy.  One would have thought that the industrial-political "deep state" would be more in tune with the far right philosophy of Trumpian Republicanism rather than the Democratic Party ethos, but I digress...

Unhinged ramblings aside, quit ya bleating, muttonchops. For a start the constitution requires that the Office of Attorney General should be apolitical and work independently in service to the people and not the President. That said, Barr did in fact instigate a DoJ investigation into the possibility of widespread electoral fraud but concluded that the allegations were Trump-inspired conspiracies predicated on flimsy false facts. The recent wave of rejected court submitted affidavits bear testament to this.

• Like 1