CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

America's imploding!

Major Cunt

55 minutes ago, Frank said:

Just a wee apéritif. Billy. Now you've got me on your case I'm pretty sure your days are numbered. 

Empty words, Francois. Now if this was the Frank Kleftiko of 2015 he might have a quake in his boots, but it's not, is it? I've yet to see you claim a single scalp this year. I fear excalibur is lost... 

Edited by Major Cunt
Let's see if you've still got it!

On 04/12/2020 at 12:03, Mrs Roops said:

Three replies to one post - it must be a full moon night...

Let's see now; four annual defense (sic) spending increases over and above inflation, reduced taxes for the seriously wealthy, relaxation of pesky climate change regs due to the USA tearing up the Paris Accord... wot's not to like for yer average military-industrial-politico "Deep State" subversive? The problem Billy, is that I suspect I have a greater and more comprehensive understanding than you on the "Deep State" construct. Trump in his meandering, unhinged, blame-everyone-but-himself diatribes is attempting to alter the narrative of what "Deep State" is to his hordes of diehard converted and you, like the rest of the MAGA-hatted fraternity, have swallowed it hook, line & sinker...

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot; two days in the cooler for the Rule 10 violation, at the same time I've granted @Earl of Punkape and @JohnnySaucePants an Admin's Pardon for their recent violations of Rules 12 & 10 respectively. I agree this is Trumpian behaviour on my part but you of all people will appreciate the sentiment though not the irony.

Since your split with @Eddieyou’ve actually gotten worse

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I broke her heart stubs it’s no secret, anyway I’m up early as I have landed a nice little job at the paki shop marking up the papers. I think I’m on my way back. 

What happened to the Car Wash business ?

9 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

What happened to the Car Wash business ?

The virus, shut me down in the first wave, just managed to hold on to the pitch but had to pay full rent whilst it was shut. A few of the lads went back to Poland, reopened but the trade is dead.

54 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The virus, shut me down in the first wave, just managed to hold on to the pitch but had to pay full rent whilst it was shut. A few of the lads went back to Poland, reopened but the trade is dead.

Isn't flogging christmas trees from roadside pitches a good line at this time of year. @King Billy makes enough from it to sit idle for the other eleven months.

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Isn't flogging christmas trees from roadside pitches a good line at this time of year. @King Billy makes enough from it to sit idle for the other eleven months.

Pen I’ve been let go on my first day, I thought I would impress the Indian owner by drawing a hindi sigh of good will next to each door number. The Jewish cunt at number 24 has complained for some reason, fuck this year...

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Pen I’ve been let go on my first day, I thought I would impress the Indian owner by drawing a hindi sigh of good will next to each door number. The Jewish cunt at number 24 has complained for some reason, fuck this year...

Yeah, you have to be a bit careful with those Swastikas.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

fucking right. Pointy little edges like those ninja star things.

I know you're quite a practical man when it comes to dealing with mechanics ect. If you can design a working Swastika ninja star in time for Christmas. Then your days of breaking pissed up chavs arms on a Saturday night could be over, but I've a feeling you enjoy the work too much... 

19 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I know you're quite a practical man when it comes to dealing with mechanics ect. If you can design a working Swastika ninja star in time for Christmas. Then your days of breaking pissed up chavs arms on a Saturday night could be over, but I've a feeling you enjoy the work too much... 

A swastika Shuriken would work quite well. Can you imagine Japanese neo Nazis... lol.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A swastika Shuriken would work quite well. Can you imagine Japanese neo Nazis... lol.

At a push, yes 😁. However the far right is on the rise all over Europe (not a bad thing, imo) you'd be inundated with orders from Poles, Krauts, Austrians, Norwegians, Belgians etc. I think it's a winner mate. 

• 2 months later...
Guest Weary&Disgusted
25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Donald Trump the 45th President of the United States is about to make a speech. I’ve got my MAGA cap on, ten lines of marching powder and a bottle of JD all within reaching distance. And no Im not a cunt.

He might be announcing the launch of the Make America Great political party as an alternative to the Republicans.  

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Donald Trump the 45th President of the United States is about to make a speech. I’ve got my MAGA cap on, ten lines of marching powder and a bottle of JD all within reaching distance. And no Im not a cunt.

Trumps biggest problem was that nobody in the Republican Party expected him to win. Unfortunately, he's not one of the ivy league brigade, and also had crooked Hilary and Pelosi foaming at their menopausal snatches. I think he honesty had Americas best interests at heart, and was the only one with balls to attempt to tackle the chinky threat. Facebook and Twitter completely fucked him over by removing anything negative about Biden, which was a move straight out the Dr Goebbels playbook. 

I hope he gets another chance, but I honesty fear we'll be so under the cosh in four years time it could be too late.

Rack me up a fat line, Bill, and pour me a large JD...

• Like 1

On 06/03/2021 at 22:00, King Billy said:

large.7E5FF049-BD2C-4A1B-B4E9-F182C94A05EC.jpeg.d9aecf467c4167db69b05cbb974c4864.jpegVote Democrat and don’t let those racist, redneck,Trump supporters ruin America. 

Make those vaginas roar!

If they'd have recruited roops, The Don would have fucked off years ago: one toxic fanny fart from that ginger snapping clam would do for any poor bastard.

• Like 1

Minneapolis City Authority have just agreed to pay George Floyds family $27m in damages to settle the civil suit against them. The Floyds will no doubt be moaning on CNN that they’ve been badly treated and racism I bet will be the overriding reason for this latest assault on their civil rights. 

Bearing in mind the initial reason the police were called to the scene, wouldn’t it be fucking hilarious if the cunts were sent a skip load ($27m) of counterfeit cash first thing tomorrow morning with a note saying... “Let’s see you try and spend this you fucking silverback cunts.”

• Like 2

Not only is the capitulation and the obscene amount of cash handed over outrageous, but this has been done for purely political reasons. Officer Chauvins trial has just started and the City should have waited to see the outcome. A not guilty verdict would have almost certainly ended the chances of a payout for the goldiggers. (Not rhyming slang) but the far lefties who run the city know that their admission of guilt will be weaponised in the trial and probably get the desired verdict so their race baiting narrative can keep rolling on. The far left are rapidly becoming too powerful to stop and that doesn’t bode well for America and therefore the Western world as we used to know it. Any Cunt who thinks this is all conspiracy theorist BS please tell me again in a year or two when youve finally woke the fuck up to your own lack of basic intelligence and awareness. It’ll be too fucking late then so go fuck yourselves. It’s not like you weren’t warned you cunts.

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Minneapolis City Authority have just agreed to pay George Floyds family $27m in damages to settle the civil suit against them. The Floyds will no doubt be moaning on CNN that they’ve been badly treated and racism I bet will be the overriding reason for this latest assault on their civil rights. 

Bearing in mind the initial reason the police were called to the scene, wouldn’t it be fucking hilarious if the cunts were sent a skip load ($27m) of counterfeit cash first thing tomorrow morning with a note saying... “Let’s see you try and spend this you fucking silverback cunts.”

If even half that cash is compensation for loss of earnings either his drug selling business was doing a roaring trade or they thought he was going to live to the age of 483. 

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Not only is the capitulation and the obscene amount of cash handed over outrageous, but this has been done for purely political reasons. Officer Chauvins trial has just started and the City should have waited to see the outcome. A not guilty verdict would have almost certainly ended the chances of a payout for the goldiggers. (Not rhyming slang) but the far lefties who run the city know that their admission of guilt will be weaponised in the trial and probably get the desired verdict so their race baiting narrative can keep rolling on. The far left are rapidly becoming too powerful to stop and that doesn’t bode well for America and therefore the Western world as we used to know it. Any Cunt who thinks this is all conspiracy theorist BS please tell me again in a year or two when youve finally woke the fuck up to your own lack of basic intelligence and awareness. It’ll be too fucking late then so go fuck yourselves. It’s not like you weren’t warned you cunts.

I believe the city mayors calculated the sum to be the least damage as supposed to having more properties torched and infested by the mob. I agree that paying now, before the case was concluded is crazy, but I thing the city just wants to pre-empty more financial damage and suffering of those whose property and businesses would have been affected. Those who don’t make the media circus front pages.

27 mil is not that much if you consider rising prices of fentanyl and regular overdose visits to AE US-style.