CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

America's imploding!

Major Cunt

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've been reading some of the coverage about the American election today on the allegedly impartial and unbiased BBC news website.

I know there are a few Trump fans on here, and I definitely don't count myself amongst them. However, it's fairly clear that the Bullshitting Bollocks Cuckold cunts have an agenda that they're trying to push. I'd say it was subliminal, but in fairness it's fairly fucking obvious whose mast their colours are nailed to. 

I don't appreciate a state funded organisation trying to sway my thinking in clear violation of its own charter. So with that being said, here's hoping for four more years of Trump, and let's hope that the journos at the BBC are that triggered that they expose themselves even further for the impartial, politically motivated, cry baby fucking cunts that they are. 

It's the first time I've seen more than one white face on the BBC website for some months.

Here, have this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/snooker/54692709

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've been reading some of the coverage about the American election today on the allegedly impartial and unbiased BBC news website.

I know there are a few Trump fans on here, and I definitely don't count myself amongst them. However, it's fairly clear that the Bullshitting Bollocks Cuckold cunts have an agenda that they're trying to push. I'd say it was subliminal, but in fairness it's fairly fucking obvious whose mast their colours are nailed to. 

I don't appreciate a state funded organisation trying to sway my thinking in clear violation of its own charter. So with that being said, here's hoping for four more years of Trump, and let's hope that the journos at the BBC are that triggered that they expose themselves even further for the impartial, politically motivated, cry baby fucking cunts that they are. 

I see in your absence you’ve been perfecting like-whoring. I suppose it’ll be fat gay immigrants next. Jesus. 

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's the first time I've seen more than one white face on the BBC website for some months.

He definitely needs to be at The Crucible next year, if only so Dennis Taylor can do some off-colour gags about him being harmless. 

2 hours ago, Goober said:

Which four states? 

There's been some bluster about this. It's a crock of shit though. Trump has been sowing seeds about voting fraud since last time he won but there's just no evidence for it. His best and possibly only chance is a recount and possibly getting limited numbers of votes thrown out in Wisconsin. 

I definitely wouldn't be betting on Trump getting another 4 years now, would you? 

Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan and Wisconsin, as you asked. Also Arizona has admitted that they declared for  Dementia Joe prematurely. How’s that for a crock of shit?

You really should do your homework before getting all flustered.

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'Ramone' has been mentioned 15 times since April 2016, 13 of these by you.

If this doesn't scream faggot with a penchant for Hispanic men, then I'm applying for a job in Beijing with the BBC. Gaylord.

I seriously doubt, even if he clenched his arse cheeks together with all his might, that he could produce a fart that generates a sound above 5 decibels. 

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

I seriously doubt, even if he clenched his arse cheeks together with all his might, that he could produce a fart that generates a sound above 5 decibels. 

Fartometers are notoriously inaccurate and are not permitted as evidence in court.

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan and Wisconsin, as you asked. Also Arizona has admitted that they declared for  Dementia Joe prematurely. How’s that for a crock of shit?

You really should do your homework before getting all flustered.

Who's flustered? 

Arizona hasn't declared. Fox News was the first to call it and that was followed by many other networks, although some are holding out. States don't declare their own results until all votes are verified and that usually takes a month. 

Georgia is Republican through and through.

In Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin both houses of the legislature are Republican controlled although all three have Democrat Governors. All four are, therefore, red states, not blue. It's the legislatures that set the voting rules and it's their rules that have created the delays in counting the postal ballots which gave the mistaken impression that Trump was winning. 

As for Trucking's claims about the additional 100K+ votes mysteriously appearing in Michigan, even the original Conservative author of that has retracted it cuz its bollocks. 

What were you saying about doing homework?

It's also looking more likely that PA is going blue too, which would put the result beyond all doubt. 

Trump's losing fair and square. Sorry. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I see in your absence you’ve been perfecting like-whoring. I suppose it’ll be fat gay immigrants next. Jesus. 

Give it a fucking rest, you're dangerously close to becoming a parody of Bill Stickers.

You're not appearing in a guest slot on 'Have I Got News For You'. Nobody on this site appreciates your smug, bourgeois act of attempting to be The Corner's middle class conscience from a distance of thousands of miles away.

I've watched you being systematically taken apart by @Trucking Funt and others during my absence for being the site's token expatriate whinger. If you believe that the BBC is a politically unbiased organisation, and that I'm criticising its coverage of the election purely to gain 'likes',  you've obviously caught a severe case of heat stroke whilst sat in your dunny. 

Stick to fighting battles you can win, you're not as witty and clever as you believe yourself to be. Failing that, if you want to dance the dance, I'm more than happy to take you the fuck apart.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'd like to offer my thoughts on this, but I daren't in case LCS accuses me of dog whistling and pandering to the neo Nazi element he dementedly insists makes up the majority of this site.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're not appearing in a guest slot on 'Have I Got News For You'. Nobody on this site appreciates your smug, bourgeois act of attempting to be The Corner's middle class conscience from a distance of thousands of miles away.

I couldn't have put it better myself. @Last Cunt Standingassumes a position of moral authority without being an authority on fucking anything.

I always find his gloating about the our supposed impoverishment following the conclusion of Brexit transition the most amusing, especially seeing how his adopted country is getting pummeled by Chinese trade sanctions.

I wouldn't even class him as cunt when sanctimonious wanker is more befitting.

• Like 1

This Brexit is taking too long ya have yer jap cars for british cheese deal and you've just signed a free trade deal with kenya..flowers for tractor parts or somthing..why didn't boris walk away in October like he said he was going to...only makes him look more of a mop headed gobshite

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

46 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

This Brexit is taking too long ya have yer jap cars for british cheese deal and you've just signed a free trade deal with kenya..flowers for tractor parts or somthing..why didn't boris walk away in October like he said he was going to...only makes him look more of a mop headed gobshite

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Because the EU backed down, that's why. Threat of NI blockade has been removed and the French have slowly come to the realisation that they won't be able to plunder our fisheries for much longer. Loads of trade deals are pending Paddy. Give us a break, we can only negotiate with 8 countries at a time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Because the EU backed down, that's why. Threat of NI blockade has been removed and the French have slowly come to the realisation that they won't be able to plunder our fisheries for much longer. Loads of trade deals are pending Paddy. Give us a break, we can only negotiate with 8 countries at a time.

Ya mean the industry thats worth 0.01 percent to ya is holding tings up..while yer aerospace biz worth 34 billion is staring at junk certification status....this is why i love British politics they feed the tards somtin they can understand and they bay for more

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

46 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya mean the industry thats worth 0.01 percent to ya is holding tings up..while yer aerospace biz worth 34 billion is staring at junk certification status....this is why i love British politics they feed the tards somtin they can understand and they bay for more

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

If we're so insignificant, why doesn't the EU just tell us to fuck off? I'll answer that for you actually. IT'S BECAUSE THE EU OWES OUR FINANCIAL MARKETS 1 TRILLION QUID AND RISING!!! Where the fuck did you think the covid bailout fund came from? Ireland's potato sales? 90% of all trades on Euros are cleared through our brokerage houses you fucking lemon and contrary to popular opinion, this is going to continue for many years to come especially now we're freed from EU protectionism and can unleash the full potential of our tax havens where there is by current conservative estimates $15 trillion stashed.

13 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

If we're so insignificant, why doesn't the EU just tell us to fuck off? I'll answer that for you actually. IT'S BECAUSE THE EU OWES OUR FINANCIAL MARKETS 1 TRILLION QUID AND RISING!!! Where the fuck did you think the covid bailout fund came from? Ireland's potato sales? 90% of all trades on Euros are cleared through our brokerage houses you fucking lemon and contrary to popular opinion, this is going to continue for many years to come especially now we're freed from EU protectionism and can unleash the full potential of our tax havens where there is by current conservative estimates $15 trillion stashed.

Well thank fuck the tax havens will be OK.

I'm staying two steps ahead of everything, myself. Already have five worm farms set up at hidden locations within a two mile radius, complete with concealed dugout shelters, so I'll never be short on protein or comfort when the rioting starts.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Trukky baby..put yer shirt n medallion back  on ..and go home before the ole bill shows up ..the flat roof inn will be open for bizniz in 11 hours time 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Trukky baby..put yer shirt n medallion back  on ..and go home before the ole bill shows up ..the flat roof inn will be open for bizniz in 11 hours time 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I can't yet, I'm having too much fun throwing potatoes at some Irish cunt who looks like Simon Coveney. I'll be switching to darts and bottles next.

40 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well thank fuck the tax havens will be OK.

I'm staying two steps ahead of everything, myself. Already have five worm farms set up at hidden locations within a two mile radius, complete with concealed dugout shelters, so I'll never be short on protein or comfort when the rioting starts.  

Don't be so pessimistic RK. All the sabre rattling and posturing was pre-planned by both sides. The only cunts holding up proceedings are the French who as usual are trying to show everyone how important they are. Macron is simply blackmailing the EU into giving him a bag of dosh to pay off his fishermen with when they go bust.

5 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I can't yet, I'm having too much fun throwing potatoes at some Irish cunt who looks like Simon Coveney. I'll be switching to darts and bottles next.

That didnt work for boris or pritti or jacob... or any of them...tell ya what why dont ya join herr faragens anti lockdown partay 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Just now, PANZER MURPHY said:

That didnt work for boris or pritti or jacob... or any of them...tell ya what why dont ya join herr faragens anti lockdown partay 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Is that why the cunt has been whinging non stop about the naughty brits and had to feed the yanks a pack of lies about the UK violating GFA? We soon cleared up all that nonsense now he gets very tetchy whenever somebody raises the issue of Article III paragraph 2 with him. He's got a bit of a short fuse that chap, not very useful in his line of work. Perhaps he should try farming cows if Ireland has a market left for it after Brexit. MOOOOOO!

• Like 1