CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

America's imploding!

Major Cunt

21 hours ago, Eddie said:

Bore off and take your abstract wank and shove it up your boring arse 

your rejection of my avant-garde denotes diminished intellect and inability to embrace the new. You probably don't understand Monty Python or the holocaust.  I won't give up on you though Eddie

🥩

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

your rejection of my avant-garde denotes diminished intellect and inability to embrace the new. You probably don't understand Monty Python or the holocaust.  I won't give up on you though Eddie

🥩

Ratty, I campaigned endlessly for your release five years ago when Proper put you on the slag heap for nearly a year. I've been banged up for seven months and I've not heard a peep out of you demanding my release. 

You've developed the morality and loyalties of a Jew, shame on you.

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With any luck, before The Don is dragged kicking and screaming from the Shite House he'll settle a few scores with the tiddlywinks. Namely making the little cunts pay for spreading this bat flu around the globe thanks to their vile standards of hygiene and the bullshitting way they tried to cover it up to make their Stalinist regime seem perfect.

Atomic flyed lice anyone?

I hope he will vent his fury accordingly, but it’s hard to tell what he can do once out of office. The long game will be played in the US treasuries held by the chinks;  possibly by just pressing the delete button at some point, should things get too inconvenient for the Yanks. Sort of what we did with the NHS debt.

6 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

The crowd that is laying siege to the voting centre in Maricopa, Arizona are armed to the teeth in the hope that ANTIFA turn up. Arizona is an open carry state so this could turn into a bloodbath if the commies decide to grow some bollocks.

Minnesota and Wisconsin are reporting 89-90% voter turnout. Mmm? Crooked as fuck. Pennsylvania same.

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

They will still have subsidies, the difference is Paddy they will now be paid by HM government rather than Brussels who won't give a shit when Ireland's farmers are queuing up at dole offices. Aberdeen Angus and Welsh lamb exports are booming. Plenty to go round for our new Jap friends.

With a no deal anyone can call their product Aberdeen this n cheddar that.. japs will buy a token amount to keep their cars n parts comin in without tariff 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

31 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I hope he will vent his fury accordingly, but it’s hard to tell what he can do once out of office. The long game will be played in the US treasuries held by the chinks;  possibly by just pressing the delete button at some point, should things get too inconvenient for the Yanks. Sort of what we did with the NHS debt.

you've really got your finger on the pus of US politics Colonel White

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If this is supposed to be the ending of 'A Haunting In Norfolk', you can shove it up your fucking arse and do it properly.

The unsuspecting victim, of darkness in the valley, we can live like Jack and Sally if you want. Where you can always find me, and we'll have Halloween on Christmas, and in the night we'll wish this never ends.

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

With a no deal anyone can call their product Aberdeen this n cheddar that.. japs will buy a token amount to keep their cars n parts comin in without tariff 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Same can be said about Cornish pasties. Some people would eat dog shit if you put a nice wrapper on it and called it chocolate but it wouldn't be the real thing.

The UK isn't arsed about manufactured goods. The main thing we wanted was unfettered access to their finance sector. I'm sure the jocks will be happy to flog a shitload of single malt as well.

11 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

If we're so insignificant, why doesn't the EU just tell us to fuck off? I'll answer that for you actually. IT'S BECAUSE THE EU OWES OUR FINANCIAL MARKETS 1 TRILLION QUID AND RISING!!! Where the fuck did you think the covid bailout fund came from? Ireland's potato sales? 90% of all trades on Euros are cleared through our brokerage houses you fucking lemon and contrary to popular opinion, this is going to continue for many years to come especially now we're freed from EU protectionism and can unleash the full potential of our tax havens where there is by current conservative estimates $15 trillion stashed.

Whilst I voted for Brexit, I find it highly doubtful that either of these duopoly shitbag parties will get their hands on the Empire's merchants money stashed off shore in so called British dependencies. The political class are their gangsters, and have never been here for the ordinary regular cunt.

The "we are all in it together" warning has already been issued on the lavish Covid give away. We will be getting fucked, just like after the run on the banks in 2008.  

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Whilst I voted for Brexit, I find it highly doubtful that either of these duopoly shitbag parties will get their hands on the Empire's merchants money stashed off shore in so called British dependencies. The political class are their gangsters, and have never been here for the ordinary regular cunt.

The "we are all in it together" warning has already been issued on the lavish Covid give away. We will be getting fucked, just like after the run on the banks in 2008.  

The point I was trying to make there is that with the UK likely to join the Trans Pacific Partnership, the hedge and vulture funds are going to be primed to get involved in partnerships with the developing Asian countries who are desperate for FDI in infrastructure schemes as their economies expand and with UK PLC acting as guarantor for a healthy percentage that will not only win us a few needed friends in the region but slow China's relentless loan shark belt and road caper which it's using to seize strategic assets all over Asia.

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Yes. Not for the first time, Mrs Roops finished what I started. Whereas my constant nonce accusations didn't fuck The Judge off, Roops' leashing of him did. Similar to my other six month ban for bullying Ding incessantly, she mopped up my leftovers and fucked him off within one day.

Each ban was more than worth seeing the back of those two fucking wankers.

Top team work there, Roops. Two sizeable site donations are in the post.

Any chance of you taking one for the team and similarly fucking off Harold and Saucepants? 14 months would fly by. 

10 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

The point I was trying to make there is that with the UK likely to join the Trans Pacific Partnership, the hedge and vulture funds are going to be primed to get involved in partnerships with the developing Asian countries who are desperate for FDI in infrastructure schemes as their economies expand and with UK PLC acting as guarantor for a healthy percentage that will not only win us a few needed friends in the region but slow China's relentless loan shark belt and road caper which it's using to seize strategic assets all over Asia.

So ..why now..why didnt y'all trot off to this sunlit upland of which ye spake 5 years ago ..seems like all this winnin is always away from happnin or agreed in principle.. think mogg was correct when he said it could be 50 years before any positives will be seen.

PANZERMURPHYBABY