CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Public gatherings of more than six people in pubs restaurants ect banned from monday

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

5 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Ring the bell round 2 

What a load of fucking bollocks. The cunts I really hate are the sheep who immediately believe everything they're told and obey without question.

'oh look Jemima. From next week, we all have to stand in the front garden and bark like a dog at 7pm every day'

'well, it is for our own good Tarquin.'

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a load of fucking bollocks. The cunts I really hate are the sheep who immediately believe everything they're told and obey without question.

'oh look Jemima. From next week, we all have to stand in the front garden and bark like a dog at 7pm every day'

Time once more for you and your ilk to clap the NHS from your dingy abode whilst expostulating on Captain Tom and the latest local library closures.

37 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Time once more for you and your ilk to clap the NHS from your dingy abode whilst expostulating on Captain Tom and the latest local library closures.

Not me Punky. I'm a non-believer. 

What do you plan to do if you begin to exhibit symptoms? Suck a fishermans friend? Lol.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Amen to that, my own opinion is its been around longer than reported and its nowhere near as serious as the government make out, my eldest sister was working on the covid ward and never once said it was as dramatic as media was making out. Wonder what happened to the super hospital they built in london, did they ever fill it? Nope, not once. The whole thing is just taking advantage of easily led people 

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eventually, I want to see a full public inquiry into this bollocks and every government advisor who's bullshit has brought this country to its knees given a career ending cross examination along with the corrupt doctors who have been signing off every death as chinky flu.

There are a few cunts out there who have swindled a fucking fortune out of this and the taxpayer has a right to know who they are so they can be prosecuted accordingly.

2 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Amen to that, my own opinion is its been around longer than reported and its nowhere near as serious as the government make out, my eldest sister was working on the covid ward and never once said it was as dramatic as media was making out. Wonder what happened to the super hospital they built in london, did they ever fill it? Nope, not once. The whole thing is just taking advantage of easily led people 

Good I hope you catch it.

It's got to be kept going (the trepidation of the population) to justify the government's draconian and dangerous reaction to the pandemic.

Am I saying there's no such thing as Covid? Don't be fucking stupid!

However, there has been a massive over-reaction and legislative overreach by the majority of the governments of the world, based on nothing more than science that is playing catch-up and global governmental 'groupthink'.

Of course, this has largely resulted in massive curtailment of civil liberties and people unable or unwilling to think for themselves. The former is rarely rescinded in full and the latter is just what our leaders want, so 'win-win' eh?

During the last six months, I have not heard ONE British politician talk about the erosion of civil liberties, what the endgame of all this dangerous legislation is supposed to be or making a case for alternative courses of action.

• Like 2

'This' isn't going to be over by Christmas.

COVID is already over, in any meaningful sense (i.e set against the deaths recorded by cancer, suicide, influenza, road accidents and all the other causes of death we have learned to live with and spend far less of our GDP mitigating)

But 'this' is a political and media dream.

A cowed, obedient population, eternally grateful and ever hungry for the next tranche of hyperbolic doom. The fact that no-one is being hospitalised or dying of COVID must not be allowed to interrupt the unravelling of the economy, rule of law, modern healthcare and a free liberal society.

I think people are addicted to the drama. We (well 'they' / 'you') love a good crisis.

Guest Scat an John
11 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Looks like your lineup of 20 odd rent boys is fucked for a while you hombashing halfwit.

12 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The whole family pecker had to drive all the fucking way to cunting Worcester to get chinky flu tested last week. Stubblet number 2 puked on my lap during the tonsil swab but it was impossible to perform this part on me, so intense is my gag reflex, not a problem for you off course.

You've been having your tonsils swabbed by dusky bell ends for years

lol

lol

fuck off 

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

COVID is already over, in any meaningful sense (i.e set against the deaths recorded by cancer, suicide, influenza, road accidents and all the other causes of death we have learned to live with and spend far less of our GDP mitigating)

A cowed, obedient population, eternally grateful and ever hungry for the next tranche of hyperbolic doom. The fact that no-one is being hospitalised or dying of COVID must not be allowed to interrupt the unravelling of the economy, rule of law, modern healthcare and a free liberal society.

I think people are addicted to the drama. We (well 'they' / 'you') love a good crisis.

Its not the deaths that are they concerned about. The deaths come cheap .. the problem is the long term effects on the people who have had Corvid19 and the long term cost to the economy and the NHS.

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The whole family pecker had to drive all the fucking way to cunting Worcester to get chinky flu tested last week. Stubblet number 2 puked on my lap during the tonsil swab but it was impossible to perform this part on me, so intense is my gag reflex, not a problem for you off course.

lol

lol

fuck off 

You have children?

I thought you were a homosexual.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Its not the deaths that are they concerned about. The deaths come cheap .. the problem is the long term effects on the people who have had Corvid19 and the long term cost to the economy and the NHS.

Explain to me these 'long term effects' of a disease that has only (officially) been in existence for 10 months?

14 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Patients who have had it are often showing signs of a very slow recovery .. apparently even Boris is still having said problems.

So by 'long-term' you mean 'a few months'.

There's a future ahead of you as the CEO of a FTSE 100 compay, failing that, a politician, with that sense of the collapsability of time.

They've allowed a few hundred spectators into Doncaster races today (they've been banned from the rest of this meeting, which culminates with the St Leger on Saturday now though), providing they comply with a whole bunch of micro-management guidelines, one of which is that they're not allowed to cheer winners home or into the winners enclosure.

I am so through with this feeble-minded, incompetent bunch of petty tyrants that make up our Government

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

They've allowed a few hundred spectators into Doncaster races today (they've been banned from the rest of this meeting, which culminates with the St Leger on Saturday now though), providing they comply with a whole bunch of micro-management guidelines, one of which is that they're not allowed to cheer winners home or into the winners enclosure.

I am so through with this feeble-minded, incompetent bunch of petty tyrants that make up our Government

Thank fuck it isn't just me that can see through this pile of bollocks. It's depressing that 80-90% of the population have proven themselves to be low IQ, gullible fucking sheep.

8 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

This is a good point, goverment using fear and paranoia to then push through issues policies ect that they'd normally have no chance of, total dream for them really just playing on the general lack of publics gullability

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

lol

lol

fuck off 

Have you all been feeling unwell? Because apparently thousands of 'worried well' cunts have been taking up tests when they don't need to. 

This chinky cold has brought the worst out in the human race.