CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Public gatherings of more than six people in pubs restaurants ect banned from monday

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Read building UK city and town centre economies on the Magaluf shanty town model of yobs in and out/money in/social mayhem/everybody is fucking happy. 

Shut it all down. Lock the fucking yobbos and the sluts that hang around it up WITHOUT covid protection. Fucking build decent civilised town centres. 

I base this on the experience of picking my way on broken glass and pools of sick through Charing Cross Station about 11.45pm on a Saturday night with a wheelie having just got back from the City of Light via Eurostar and tube from Kings Cross. A city that has a population of young people who know how to dress well, party well and behave well. 

This country is fucking uncouth shit with next to no standards or self discipline. Fucking bunch of cowards with a coward as a PM. 

Annoying dickhead.

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

And that's just the stuff hanging between his legs. 

If you had anything hanging between your legs, you wouldn't have folded like a kebab shop napkin as soon as the government started telling you where you can go and who you can meet. 

Wake the fuck up. It's a hoax that can only work if you let it.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you had anything hanging between your legs, you wouldn't have folded like a kebab shop napkin as soon as the government started telling you where you can go and who you can meet. 

Wake the fuck up. It's a hoax that can only work if you let it.

This week oi shall mostly be punching MASK WANKERS!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

One for all and all for one. You're the fat one. "I tell you how fat, she was standing on a street corner and a cop asked her to break it up!" "When she wears high heels she hits oil!"

@Dawn Chorus?

Come on pen, bombard this cunt with hundreds of your shite trolling ripostes 

If you can destroy him I’ll call a truce

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see now there's commercials on TV with cunts wearing masks. A holiday ad shows a little girl running up to the hotel room door and there's daddy behind her pulling a suitcase wearing a mask. 

Is it Portugal? She'll be dead or kidnapped before the fortnight's out anyway.

On 09/09/2020 at 22:59, Last Cunt Standing said:

Society is dead. 

It sure is in Melbourne. Dictator Dan and his Gestapo have transformed the city into something the Soviet Union or the Chinese Communist Party would find too authoritarian and devoid of any human rights. What the fuck Is going on in Oz LCS? I thought the Ozzies were a free spirited bunch. It looks like they’ve got about as much arsehole as the fucking Canadians, who’ve also  showed themselves up as a nation of fucking splneless  cucks. 

What with the wildfires, the deadly spiders and snakes biting your arse when you sit on the bog, the Great Whites lurking 100 yards from the beach, the unbearable heat, the lack of any culture worth talking about and the rapid, seemingly unstoppable lurch to the political left, you must be considering, even as the borderline commie you are, packing up your suity and running back to Blighty with your tail between your legs, but a valuable lesson learned.

The only good thing I can see about Oz right now is that you still drive on the left, but that’s not much consolation if you’re not allowed out of your house.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

It sure is in Melbourne. Dictator Dan and his Gestapo have transformed the city into something the Soviet Union or the Chinese Communist Party would find too authoritarian and devoid of any human rights. What the fuck Is going on in Oz LCS? I thought the Ozzies were a free spirited bunch. It looks like they’ve got about as much arsehole as the fucking Canadians, who’ve also  showed themselves up as a nation of fucking splneless  cucks. 

What with the wildfires, the deadly spiders and snakes biting your arse when you sit on the bog, the Great Whites lurking 100 yards from the beach, the unbearable heat, the lack of any culture worth talking about and the rapid, seemingly unstoppable lurch to the political left, you must be considering, even as the borderline commie you are, packing up your suity and running back to Blighty with your tail between your legs, but a valuable lesson learned.

The only good thing I can see about Oz right now is that you still drive on the left, but that’s not much consolation if you’re not allowed out of your house.

You are correct Billy.

One of the cultural traits we share with you all is the ability to tolerate most things without vocal complaint. The stiff upper lip is still around here. The other trait we have in common with you lot is a silent but powerful majority, who have fucking had enough. It’s not in our nature, but someone will off this cunt. It may not be tomorrow, or next month or next year, but it will happen. He already lives in hiding, apart from his family. Personally, he has cost me financially a decent amount in lost earnings, and robbed me of my liberties. He will be made to pay. He’s a forward wiper of the highest order.

LCS, although a decent bloke, lives on the other side of the country where things are comparatively free, so is just as much of a spectator as you. 

I live in Victoria, and I want the cunt dead.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

You are correct Billy.

One of the cultural traits we share with you all is the ability to tolerate most things without vocal complaint. The stiff upper lip is still around here. The other trait we have in common with you lot is a silent but powerful majority, who have fucking had enough. It’s not in our nature, but someone will off this cunt. It may not be tomorrow, or next month or next year, but it will happen. He already lives in hiding, apart from his family. Personally, he has cost me financially a decent amount in lost earnings, and robbed me of my liberties. He will be made to pay. He’s a forward wiper of the highest order.

LCS, although a decent bloke, lives on the other side of the country where things are comparatively free, so is just as much of a spectator as you. 

I live in Victoria, and I want the cunt dead.

I’ve been following the antics of Andrews and the Polak bitch in Queensland and tbh I couldn’t fucking believe what I was seeing. And the fucking cops have embraced their newfound powers like all their prayers have been granted. The worrying thing too is that the majority of the public have been frightened so much by the doomsday predictions being relentlessly pumped out by the mainstream media that these fascist cunt politicians still retain the support of a lot of the people whose basic rights they’re taking away bit by bit. Andrews and his cronies giving evidence the other day to the enquiry he set up into the 750 odd and rising deaths he’s caused by his hotel quarantine fiasco was truly astounding. Not one politician or top copper could recall whose idea it was to use private security guards. So therefore no one takes the blame and everybody carries on as usual. I don’t blame you for despising the cunt. I think if I was living there I’d be fucking going mental.  I wish you luck mate and I’ll be following the goings on on Sky News AU. They’re the only channel as far as I can see who have the bollocks to call these fucking despots out for their crimes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been following the antics of Andrews and the Polak bitch in Queensland and tbh I couldn’t fucking believe what I was seeing. And the fucking cops have embraced their newfound powers like all their prayers have been granted. The worrying thing too is that the majority of the public have been frightened so much by the doomsday predictions being relentlessly pumped out by the mainstream media that these fascist cunt politicians still retain the support of a lot of the people whose basic rights they’re taking away bit by bit. Andrews and his cronies giving evidence the other day to the enquiry he set up into the 750 odd and rising deaths he’s caused by his hotel quarantine fiasco was truly astounding. Not one politician or top copper could recall whose idea it was to use private security guards. So therefore no one takes the blame and everybody carries on as usual. I don’t blame you for despising the cunt. I think if I was living there I’d be fucking going mental.  I wish you luck mate and I’ll be following the goings on on Sky News AU. They’re the only channel as far as I can see who have the bollocks to call these fucking despots out for their crimes.

Write a book about it instead of boring us.