CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Public gatherings of more than six people in pubs restaurants ect banned from monday

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been following the antics of Andrews and the Polak bitch in Queensland and tbh I couldn’t fucking believe what I was seeing. And the fucking cops have embraced their newfound powers like all their prayers have been granted. The worrying thing too is that the majority of the public have been frightened so much by the doomsday predictions being relentlessly pumped out by the mainstream media that these fascist cunt politicians still retain the support of a lot of the people whose basic rights they’re taking away bit by bit. Andrews and his cronies giving evidence the other day to the enquiry he set up into the 750 odd and rising deaths he’s caused by his hotel quarantine fiasco was truly astounding. Not one politician or top copper could recall whose idea it was to use private security guards. So therefore no one takes the blame and everybody carries on as usual. I don’t blame you for despising the cunt. I think if I was living there I’d be fucking going mental.  I wish you luck mate and I’ll be following the goings on on Sky News AU. They’re the only channel as far as I can see who have the bollocks to call these fucking despots out for their crimes.

Their silence and obfuscation has more to do with trying to stay ahead of the workplace manslaughter laws they themselves brought in, and look like being prosecuted by. Oh, the irony!

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You're the dumb cunt. Always butting into a thread in order to get a Like. About as fucking useful as a bluebottle in a portable loo. The one you was born in somewhere in the smelly outback. 

Likes are things bestowed on you by other punters for posting a comment that they find funny, relevant, insightful or agreeable.

Perhaps you can have a try at posting something that could garner a like one day, shitcunt.

How about that?

• Like 4

On 04/10/2020 at 19:33, southerncunt said:

LCS, although a decent bloke, lives on the other side of the country where things are comparatively free, so is just as much of a spectator as you. 

Correct, SC. I’m just bloody glad the wife’s mother retired to WA from NSW. We’ve had a very good war over here...so far. Chin up, fella. 

23 hours ago, Frank said:

Southern I think I’m done with London. Do you think someone like me would fit in over there? I’m not great with people. 

When the borders reopen Frank, you have some choices. Your options for a visa are 1)family ties 2)skilled migrant (if you are under 45) or 3) investor visa (if you have a spare $1.5m in investable capital). All three visa types do require a medical, mind, so I’d get working on those quadriceps if I were you. 

As for fitting in, I can only speak from my experience, but being a people person is not essential. Most people keep themselves to themselves, and most Brits are very conscious that they came here to escape the tyranny of others. You can be as friendly as you wish to be, just like everyone else. 

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

When the borders reopen Frank, you have some choices. Your options for a visa are 1)family ties 2)skilled migrant (if you are under 45) or 3) investor visa (if you have a spare $1.5m in investable capital). All three visa types do require a medical, mind, so I’d get working on those quadriceps if I were you. 

As for fitting in, I can only speak from my experience, but being a people person is not essential. Most people keep themselves to themselves, and most Brits are very conscious that they came here to escape the tyranny of others. You can be as friendly as you wish to be, just like everyone else. 

Being able to stab a crocodile in the head with a big knife must also be an advantage.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Thank you. Hopefully Southern will eventually respond with more favourable options. 

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

Thank you. Hopefully Southern will eventually respond with more favourable options. 

Indeed. Australia has been one of the major beneficiaries with the flight of educated, ambitious people from South Africa and Venezuela (among others) seeking to escape tyranny and oppression. I’ve worked with a number of them, and they have adopted this place as their home and wouldn’t change. The current shitfight in Victoria will sort itself out. 

An erudite and educated chap like Frank could fit in just fine. Particularly in Melbourne, the second largest Greek city on earth.

And we do brilliant coffee.

It’s all very well in the short term. However, any under forty five, educated individual, who is considering emigration to Australia, must be aware of the impact of global warming on the continent, so any plans must be viewed with that in mind. Not to put too fine a point on it, but Australia is up there with Bangladesh in terms of evolving climate crisis, though it will be scorched rather than flooded. 

17 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Likes are things bestowed on you by other punters for posting a comment that they find funny, relevant, insightful or agreeable.

Perhaps you can have a try at posting something that could garner a like one day, shitcunt.

How about that?

I've given up trying too hard with a fucking runt like you and your followers. Shit attracts flies. In this case you're the shit and EC, KB, SP and the other cunt are the flies. Make merry. 

On 05/10/2020 at 00:01, southerncunt said:

Get some new material fuckface. 

Don't like it when the same inter member acrimony you habitually resort to in your posts is applied to your own old arse. You are a fucking Australian right wing racist who lands on noms and and other members like a bluebottle with acrimonious and derailling comments. Shit faced wanker.