CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Public gatherings of more than six people in pubs restaurants ect banned from monday

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

5 hours ago, southerncunt said:

An erudite and educated chap like Frank could fit in just fine. Particularly in Melbourne, the second largest Greek city on earth.

"Sydney is the kind of place where I end up writing love songs. Melbourne is more artistic, dark and sleazy." - Michael Hutchence

Back in 1983, before he strangle-wanked himself to death rather than look at Paula Yates for another fucking second, obviously.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I've given up trying too hard with a fucking runt like you and your followers. Shit attracts flies. In this case you're the shit and EC, KB, SP and the other cunt are the flies. Make merry. 

Too right mate. I hate that bunch of cunts too. Who’s KB?

51 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't need a knife. If attacked by a croc, simply shove an elastic band over his jaws. Apparently they don't have muscle power to open their them.  You're welcome. 

The advice of Steve Irwin. And we know what happened to that amphetamine pumped loony. 

55 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't need a knife. If attacked by a croc, simply shove an elastic band over his jaws. Apparently they don't have muscle power to open their them.  You're welcome. 

What if I didn’t have time to pull down my pants and take the elastic off my cock?

• Like 3

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Not Stevo. Can't remember where but it's one of the reams of useless snippets of  knowledge that one accumulates in life.

He used to use thick elastic bands or gaffer tape. So did the inbred cunts on 'Swamp People'. 

Safer not to get close and shoot the snappy prehistoric cunts.

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Don't like it when the same inter member acrimony you habitually resort to in your posts is applied to your own old arse. You are a fucking Australian right wing racist who lands on noms and and other members like a bluebottle with acrimonious and derailling comments. Shit faced wanker. 

Oh dear. I’m not sure if I’ve gotten inside your thick head, or under your thin skin?

My apologies. It’s just that I’m triggered by pointlessly prolific 2 digit IQ non entities who overuse the word “bluebottle”. 

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Good if you know someone who can turn them into shoes and matching handbag. 

Only an ubertight cunt would make their own shoes and matching handbag out of elastic bands. I think even the idea of it is stretching things a bit too far.

21 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

"Sydney is the kind of place where I end up writing love songs. Melbourne is more artistic, dark and sleazy." - Michael Hutchence

A more curious statement when you consider he was in Sydney when he died. Presumably he was struggling with a tricky middle eight when he thought he’d seek inspiration from the old belt-round-the-neck and trousers-round-the-ankles combo. Whether or not the hotel charged his Estate for the full two hours of Peroxide Junkie Lesbo Meltdown is unknown, as indeed was the significance of the Live Aid T-shirt he’d used as a cumrag for the past few years.

I mean that most sincerely, folks.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The link has already been removed Eric,  think you might be onto something 🤔

Big Brother is controlling what we're allowed to read then. Anything which questions the authorities version of the truth is immediately censored. Joking aside, this is draconian population control by total surveillance. The dumbing down clearly worked because very few can see it for what it is.

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Big Brother is controlling what we're allowed to read then. Anything which questions the authorities version of the truth is immediately censored. Joking aside, this is draconian population control by total surveillance. The dumbing down clearly worked because very few can see it for what it is.

I hope that if they go for total lockdown again, there is rebellion. I want to rebel. I'm fucking sick of all this. Just as we did with the poll tax. Had a  great time. Thing is is that society had the arsehole to actually go it and do it back then. Have they now?

• Like 1

On 06/10/2020 at 17:56, Cuntybaws said:

Back in 1983, before he strangle-wanked himself to death rather than look at Paula Yates for another fucking second, obviously.

New York is the first Greek city. Kojak told me that. Stavros seconded it. 

23 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Oh dear. I’m not sure if I’ve gotten inside your thick head, or under your thin skin?

My apologies. It’s just that I’m triggered by pointlessly prolific 2 digit IQ non entities who overuse the word “bluebottle”. 

Same old feeble effort to work a bit of psychotherapy into your abusive non-constructive blue bottling posts. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I hope that if they go for total lockdown again, there is rebellion. I want to rebel. I'm fucking sick of all this. Just as we did with the poll tax. Had a  great time. Thing is is that society had the arsehole to actually go it and do it back then. Have they now?

You never rebelled against anything in your life. If you really want to rough it, I recommend a month on Izal toilet paper. Then you can say with all honesty "I'm sick of it" and (painfully) go on a march.